The date

Guardian Angel of young love

-Yoseob pov-

You dial Hyeyoung's number

"Yoboseyo?" "Ne?" "You remember?" "Remember what?" "DATE"

"Oh.. I remember." "I'm infront of your house. Palli"

After a few second, she appear. You smile at her. "You look pretty."

"Whatever." "Let's get in the car." you open the door for her. "Gomawo"

"Where do you want to bring me?" she ask you. You just smile at her. "SECRET."

After a few minutes, finally you arrived there. "What's this place?" "This place is for couple dating?"

"This place is pretty." "Yup. That's why I bring you hear."

"Yah, yobo. Let's ride that one" "Whice one?" "THAT ONE!"

"Ouh. The ferris wheel." you pull her hand.

You both get in the ferris wheel. "Wahhh! The scenery from up here is.... pretty." you said to Hyeyoung she just nodded

"Hyeyoung.." "Ne...?" "I LOVE YOU!" You both's face are about 1 inch. Suddenly you both are kissing there

-fastforeword-

After a long date, you send her home. "Thanks for sending me home."

"No problem. Erm, Hyeyoung." "Ne?" you kiss her forehead. "Jaljayo goodnight"

She enter her house. Then, you saw a man step out from her house. They seem...

"Yah. Who are you? Why are you in her house?" "I'm Jonghyun. I am the who take care of her brother. I'm going, bye."

You slap yourself. Yah! Yoseob have you forgotten about that? What a shame. You sigh.

You go back to your house and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! This is the chapter two! Here you go!!! Have fun. The next chapter will be Sungkyu's part. Keep reading, comments and subscribe. Don't forget to upvote! Hihi!^^ Thankies! :)