School!? I hate it.

Guardian Angel of young love

-Hyeyoung pov-

Your clock ringing. "Aigo. You're noisy." As you get off from your bed, you saw Gijeong beside you.

" What are doing here?!" "Noona. I'm hungry." "Later I'll make it."

You go donwstairs and make breakfast for your brother.

"Noona, where's appa and eomma?" You look at you brother's face.

"I don't know. Eat your food."

Gijeong, mianhe. I can't tell you the truth, it's the best that I can do. I'll keep it as a secret.

I promised appa and eomma.

You look at the clock on the wall. Already 11 o'clock.

"Gijeong, eat well. You have to stay with Jonghyun oppa, arasso?"

TingToooooonggggggg!!!

"It's must be Jonghyun hyung!" Gijeong shouts and run to the door.

"Jonghyun hyungggg!!!!!" "Gijeonggggg!!!" They hugged. You only smile a little because of their attitude.

"Jonghyun, take care of this little boy, okay? I'm going." "You take care of yourself. Bye."

As soon as you step your foot outside of your house, you saw a newbie.

"Who's that person?" you recognise someone is staring at you, you walk away, and go to school.

-At school-

"Hyeyoung ssi!" "Ne?" "This is from Youseob." Seoyoong give you a letter. "Thanks"

She still stare at you. "Wae?" she smile. "It's the first time I saw you smile."

You bow at her and leave her. Yoseob wave at you. "Hyeyoungssi!!!"

You wave back. "Hyeyoung, are you free tonight?" "Ne. Waeyo??" He smile at you

"Let's go for a date?" "When? Where?" "Tonight 8 p.m. It's a secret where I want to date with you. Bye."

Bomi come to you. "Hello!" "Hi." She suddenly smile at you. "Wae?"

She pull you. "Let go of me, where on earth you want to bring me?" "Just follow."

You saw all of your friends are there.. with a new student. "Hyeyoung, meet Yuri, Yuri, this is Hyeyoung."

She smile at you and bow. "Annyeonghaseyo Kwon Yuri. I hope you'll be my friend like others."

You look at her. "What do you mean?"

"All of them said that you are choosy and you don't talk alot, so...."

You give her a death glare. Atleast, I'm not hypocrit like you. You're pretty, but I don't like a friend like you.

You bow and leave all of them.

"STUDENT, I'LL MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW CLASS ARRENGEMENT. ARASSO?"

It takes about one hour. You're happy because you'll go in the same class with Yoseob, but still didn't smile.

"Class, I'm your class teacher, ok? Hmm, I would like all of you introduce yourself."

It takes a long time, because all of you are abou 34 peolple, and you will be the last person

It's your turn. You go infront of the class all of them are smiling at you.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lim Hyeyoung imnida, call me Hyeyoung" the teacher smiled and ask you to sit at your place

Hmm, this class isn't that bad at all.