New

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

On Monday, I woke up, with just about 3 hours of sleep. I felt too guilty to sleep.

When Myungsoo and I arrive to school, we immediatly saw Gikwang.

I wanted to just kill him right there, but there were so many reasons why I didn't.

"I'm probably the last person you want to see right now." Gikwang says. From everything that he has ever said, I can say that that was the most logical thing.

Instead of saying something, Myungsoo and I just walk past him.

"I'm sorry." we hear Gikwang behind us which makes us stop.

Gikwang catches up to us, "What I did was horrible." he says.

Myungsoo scoffs, "You realized that now?" he asks.

"I know, it's late. Actually really late. And I didn't realize what I did till after I did it." Gikwang says.

"That doesn't make it better." I whisper enough for Gikwang to hear.

"I know. It's just-" Gikwang stops when I inturrupt him.

"Nothing you say or do will make it better." I say.

"Then what can I do to help, I'm willing to do anything." Gikwang says.

"You don't feel bad for him (Donghwa), do you? You just feel bad because you just killed someone who may have been valuable to you." I conclude.

Gikwang processed what I just said and ended up speechless. He knew that what I had just said was right. He needed someone to kill Myungsoo and the only person that actually had the capability and probably the best chance of doing so would be Donghwa.

Gikwang sighed, "I promise, I'll do anything." he says again.

"Anything? So you're saying you'll do anything...then bring him back." I say.

"Mina, you know I can't do that." Gikwang says.

"You just said you would do anything." I say.

"But I can't bring him back." he says.

"Then you can't do anything. You just have to live with the guilt for the rest of your life." I say.

Gikwang sighs in defeat, he looked pitiful.

Myungsoo scoffs, then we walk past him.

I will never forgive him for what he has done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When our class before lunch was over, Myungsoo told me that he would meet me in the cafeteria since he had to go somewhere.

I was on my way to the cafeteria, when a familiar figure stopped me, "Please. What can I do to make it better?" Gikwang asks again.

"Nothing. You can do nothing, no matter how hard you try. You're actually asking for forgiveness after killing someone?!" I whisper the last part so no one else can hear.

"Please. Mina." he says. I could not take the way my name rolled off his tongue.

"I don't understand what you didn't get from what I just said." I say.

Gikwang puts his hand on my shoulder like he could persuade me that way.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I raised my hand and slapped him across his cheek.

"You stay the hell away from me." I say then walk right past him.

"Hey are you ok?" Minho asks I sit at our lunch table.

"Yeah." I say softly.

"I know it's still hard for you, but it's going to get better. I promise." Minho rubs my back.

Yeah that's what they said last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later~

Everything was going normal, Gikwang stopped bothering us ever since I slapped him, which Myungsoo still doesn't know about and I don't plan on telling him.

My days were going better with Gikwang not bothering us. It made me feel a littl

Please log in to read the full chapter