A fair decision

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"No. I mean unless, you're going to compel me." Donghwa says which makes my eyes go wide.

"H-how-" I was speechless and I knew Myungsoo was also stunned. 

How did he know?

I feel Myungsoo's hand slip into mine giving me a comfortable squeeze, which signaled that he knew how Donghwa knew.

"How did I figure out? Well, ask your vamp-boyfriend, he seems always have an idea of what I'm thinking." he says.

"But-" I say.

"Did you honestly think that I didn't know? I'm not that oblivious." he states.

"Now, if you don't mind answering, what really happened to your hand?" he asks.

"N-nothing." I pull my hand back.

"Oh please. I know about your parents and everyone and everything-Gikwang's clan, the war, and even you feeding Myungsoo your blood." he says.

"That means-" Myungsoo starts which makes me look up at him, I see him deep in reading Donghwa's thoughts.

"But how is that possible? I haven't encountered one for over 50 years!" Myungsoo says surprised. 

"Encountered what? Who!?" I say curiously.

"I actually recently became one." Donghwa says.

"Became what?!" I exclaim with a little annoyance.

"A vampire hunter." Donghwa answers.

Vampire hunter? So he would basically hunt down vampires and kill them. But why?

"I should've known. And I can't compel you either... How did you manage to hide your thoughts?" Myungsoo asks.

"I've been practicing." Donghwa shrugs.

I was speechless the whole time. 

"They don't even treat you like a human." Donghwa stares at my cut hand.

"They didn't do this, I did." I say.

"But they didn't stop you." he says immediatly.

"They tried." I say back.

"But not enough." he says.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Nothing but you need to realize the kind of people you live with...they're monsters, soul-less human beings." Donghwa says.

"Even though they seem like normal humans, they will have to eventually show you their monsterous side, which will end up hurting only you." he says.

"You're way out of line." I say while building my anger to yell at him.

He had no right to say these kind've things, even though he is a vampire hunter.

"You have no idea what they're like, they have a soul." I raise my voice.

"Mina, let's go to class." Myungsoo whispers while taking a hold of my waist and pulling me back.

"No. I'm not letting him get away with this." I whisper back to him.

"It's not a big deal." Myungsoo says. He was wrong. It's a big deal to me. I don't care how far it's going to take for me to get this into his head, but I will go as far as possible. 

I let go of Myungsoo's grasp-recently, from the past few days, Myungsoo finally realized that I could be really stubborn sometimes. 

"You don't even know them to talk about them in that way. They would do nothing to harm anyone, if they're not supposed to." I say while getting closer to Donghwa. I know he isn't going to hurt me.

"But what do they feed on? Blood. They kill humans for a living." Donghwa's face gets closer to mine.

"Not all vampires. They (5 guys) hunt animals." I say.

"But he drank from you." Donghwa says.

"But I'm not dead." I'm getting tired repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again.

"But if it was just for a few more seconds..." Donghwa says.

"Why do you care about the past so much?" I ask.

"Cause that's what matters to me the most. After all, isn't that when we met?" he says while trying to come even closer to me, without even looking somewhere else.

"Mina." Myungsoo pulls my wrist.

"True. But you should stop living in it, then." I snap.

He waits for some time, "Don't think for one second that I'm not going to kill all the vampires crawling in this town."

"You're the only one, right?" I ask.

"For now..." he says.

"Then we'll see." I say refering to his previous comment.

I finally leave with Myungsoo, who's face showed he was pissed as hell.

Please log in to read the full chapter