And Here I Thought We Were Perfect

I Tried my Best to Trust You

 

“Is that you, Jinyoung?” I asked from my desk after I heard the front door open. There was no answer… I picked up the sculpting knife I was working with and went out of my studio to the front door. It was completely open, but no one was there…

I wielded the knife behind my back, slowly walking forward. I took a breath, going to the door.

“Ah ra!” I screamed, being grabbed around the shoulders by Jinyoung. “Haha, you look freaked out!” He laughed so hard as I punched him in the head repeatedly.

“Anyone would get scared!” I yelled back at him while I shut the door. He took my hand, seeing something else.

“You were going to stab me?!” He questioned with surprised eyes, taking my sculpting knife away from me.

“W-Well, if you were a bad guy, of course!” He just looked at me with a shocked expression. “What…? Was that the wrong thing to do?”

“A-Ah…no… I just thought about what I would do if some bad guy hurt you.” He put his arm around my shoulder to hug me close. “I don’t want to think about it.”

“Haha, no need to get sad.” I said, pulling back a little. “Did you eat already?” He nodded.

“With the guys. How about you?”

“Yeah. I was working on my next project. What do you think it is?” I asked excitedly.

“Uh, well, I’ll just guess it has to do with sculpting.” My expression fell flat.

“That’s only because you saw the sculpting knife…” He laughed, patting my head.

“Do you want to tell me what it’s about?”

“No! After I’m done you have to guess the meaning!” He laughed again, nodding with a small smile. “Well then, you should go to sleep. After your schedule, you really need more rest, okay?” He laughed a little.

“Okay mom~ Goodnight.”

“What do you mean mom?! Goodnight Jinyoung~” He smiled wide, giving me a peck on the cheek before going off to the bedroom.

 

I grinned to myself, going back to my small studio to wrap up my art project for the night. I want to go sleep next to Jinyoung quickly! I laughed to myself as I cleaned; I’m sure he fell asleep in an instant due to his busy schedule. Sometimes I wish Jinyoung wasn’t an idol, or a singer, or anything famous; I just want him all to myself haha. I know he loves music though and know that he is very happy with his job.

But I also wish he would have revealed our love to the press… I’m not bitter about it. It’s not like he needed to tell the public around us for me to be satisfied. I just wish that we wouldn’t have to sneak around silently. We even eloped because Jinyoung didn’t want the paparazzi to find and follow me… Haha, he says it’s so he can keep me all to himself, but I know that he probably just doesn't want any trouble as an idol.

He doesn’t live with his band members of B1A4 and comes home here every night. Sometimes he brings Gongchan if it’s really late, but I wish Gongchan wouldn’t come, only because then I fear that Gongchan would be walking home alone at night! That’s dangerous, especially for a pretty person like Gongchan!

The others, Sandeul, Baro, and Shinwoo, come sometimes too. We’re all pretty good friends. At first, I thought that Jinyoung’s band members wouldn’t accept me, but they are really nice!

“Ah ra~!” I heard Jinyoung calling from our room.

“Yes?!” I answered back as I finished putting away my art project. I work as an artist and usually have many projects to complete for customers.

“Come to bed!” I laughed, going to the bedroom. “Wah, you actually came quickly.” He said with a smile.

“You didn’t even turn off the lights yet?” I asked, turning them off and lying under the covers next to him.

“Nope; you had to be here first~” He tightened an arm around my waist, making me laugh since I knew Jinyoung always blushed at affections like this. “Why are you laughing…?” He asked sadly.

“No reason.” I answered, discretely brushing my hand along his cheek, smiling more when I felt that it was warmer than it should be.

Jinyoung is so cute~ He blushes at the little things a lot! “Goodnight!”

.

“Already gone…” I ruffled my hair, seeing that Jinyoung had left for work.

He usually goes a little later after we eat breakfast together, but lately he’s been leaving earlier and earlier… I guess that’s part of being an idol. I’m sure Jinyoung only gets a few hours of sleep most nights…

I checked my email, smiling at all the things people were asking me; I recently opened an ask box online. Many people just ask random questions, but most of the ones I enjoy answering involve love and relationships. I suppose it’s because I use Jinyoung’s character in a lot of my answers!

So~? What does your lover do when you get sick?

I read the question, smiling while I answered.

My lover will make me hot soup and lemon honey tea, mainly because he also wants a sip! However, I try and stay away from him when I’m sick because I want him to stay healthy. He’ll get upset though haha.

I stepped away from my computer to take a shower. I wonder when Jinyoung will be home~ I’m bored without him at home since I try not to go out too much; it would be bad if some paparazzi sees me coming out of the house that belongs to Jung Jinyoung…

I went back to my computer to answer more questions.

Does your lover like scary movies? Do you? Any funny habits that have to do with scary movies? I’m all curious!

Ah! Jinyoung and I just watched a scary movie last week!

I hate scary movies! They always give me paranoia! My husband loves scary movies sadly… I end up giving him a death hold at night while I try to sleep! He’s the type to blush at most physical contact, but he won’t ever blush at those times because he'll feel bad since he always insists that I watch scary movies with him (He has some cruel desire for me to get over my fear by making me watch more scary movies...). So, he’ll just hold me tight and tell me to sleep soundly since I’m safe with him when we sleep. I swear that I’m the one blushing!

 

I sat around more for the day, starting to frown since it was already past 2am and Jinyoung wasn’t home… He should come home by this time...but these days, he's getting later in his return.

I’ll answer one more question to get my mind off of Jinyoung.

Do you have any trust issues with your man? T~~T I feel very sad when I see people like you online with the most perfect husbands…

I didn’t have to think very long before answering.

I completely trust my husband because he’s an honorable and faithful man to me.

 

I heard the front door click open and went to go see Jinyoung there. “Oh, hey…” He smiled weakly, patting my head as he walked past me.

“Are you really tired today?” I asked, seeing him flop down onto the bed.

“Yeah…works been kind of…stressful lately.” He said, burrowing his head into a pillow.

“Really…? Are they asking you to make another song already?”

“Well…that too… Look, I just want to go to sleep. We can talk later, okay?” He wouldn’t even look over to me…

“Yeah…Night.”

Jinyoung always hides things from me.