24 Hours

Of Tiny Hyungs & Giant Maknaes

A/N: I simply couldn't help myself. After seeing Sung Jae dance Sunmi's 24 Hours on Weekly Idol, I knew I had to write something about it. Side-tracking just a bit, I have to say that this is the best episode of BTOB's in the three times they've appeared on the show because of the way Sung Jae's looked in his tight jeans.

 

This is what I'm talking about:

 

Oh and just by the way, here's a little heads up before you start reading: Do bear in mind that this is a drabble and not a full one-shot (even thought the word count might suggest otherwise). So good luck with the semi case of blue balls by the time you're done reading this. And don't kill me for it.

 

Word Count: 1321 words

 

hellobabyyoucalled 

 

- - - - - - -

 

Weekly Idol. Ilhoon, who had become a regular on the show, had warned them that the two residential piggy MCs had stepped up their game since their last featured appearance and were more ruthless than ever when dealing with the idols. ‘Just be prepared to do some outrageous things today.’ That was what the rapper advised the rest minutes before arriving at the recording venue. And outrageous they did. From crazy dancing with funny expressions to doing sit-ups while crashing a gong with their foreheads, the MCs pulled every trick they knew in the Almighty Guide to Variety Shows, keeping the members on their toes as they tackled the challenges thrown at them.

 

Min Hyuk was certain the two MCs were out to ruin their image as he watched Hyun Shik bomb the girl group dance challenge. BTOB was a vocal group, damn it, and none of them were formally trained as dancers. If the seven of them can’t even pop and lock like their idol peers, what were the chances of them being able to wiggle and shake their bottoms like the girls they see on TV? Even Ilhoon, their residential all-rounded kid, had barely succeeded with Girls’ Day’s Expectation, and the MCs were clearly not satisfied with their progress. They needed something that would wow everyone’s socks off, something that would completely blow things out of the water. Something like…

 

Sending a silent apology to the maknae, he caught hold of Sung Jae’s wrist and held it up, waving his limp hand about for him. “Ah, Sung Jae is really good at this dance!”

 

So he’s been secretly watching me. And all along I thought I was dancing alone. Sung Jae resisted the urge to raise his eyebrows or even glance in the visual member’s direction even as everyone else’s gazes swung his way, knowing all too well the same thoughts that ran through their minds. Since when did the maknae begin practising girl group dances? He was actually good at it? And how did Min Hyuk know?

 

Wordlessly the maknae got to his feet, shed his suit jacket and passed it to Min Hyuk, knowing the black dress shirt and fitted grey vest he wore underneath would benefit him. Nudging past the other hyungs, he made his way to centre stage as the music was cued by the MCs. Oh, he was good at it, alright.

 

24 hours is not enough when I’m with you, when I lock eyes with you.

 

Readying tactfully half-lowered eyelids and a partially open mouth with the pink tip of a playful tongue peeking out Sung Jae moved into position, tilting his long body diagonally with his feet spaced slightly wider than shoulders’ width apart, one knee bent and the other leg stretched out to the side.

 

With his left hand held out and his right pointer finger poised over his wrist to tap it, Sung Jae leaned forward as he executed the steps with technical perfection, back arched into a perfect curve and hips tilted up to reveal a shapely rump and sleek bodyline emphasised by the fitted black jeans. Min Hyuk drew back a gasp at the mesmerising sight.

 

24 hours is not enough when I’m touching you, when you’re touching me.

 

Sung Jae flitted his gaze towards the audience, an action completed in a mere split second but the fiery want in his eyes having achieved the its desired effect. He took a few steps back to warrant himself room for the next portion of the dance and Min Hyuk’s gaze followed suit, all senses completely enthralled by the graceful movements of the youngest.

 

And that was the thing about BTOB’s maknae. Despite being merely eighteen years old of age, the boy definitely knew how to work the crowd. y, innocent, adorable, charismatic, childish, mature, he could pull it all off effortlessly, and Sung Jae can have people falling out of trees for him in a split second. It was this naturally bewitching personality of his that made him so dangerous, yet so sought after.

 

24 hours, 24 hours, 24 hours.

 

Sung Jae trailed the fingers of his left hand down his other arm, running across his sternum teasingly, the light smirk ever present on his lips. He lowered himself to the ground and everyone braced themselves in their seats, preparing their hearts for what they knew was going to come next. Placing his right hand on the ground deliberately before bringing the other to join the first Sung Jae stretched forward, leaving his bottom poised in the air. Min Hyuk could feel the front of his pants tightening at the sight of the luscious rear end shaking as required in the choreography.

 

It was only after Sung Jae had risen from the floor and sidled up to the nightstand to switch off the iPod speakers did Min Hyuk snap out of his trance and realised that they weren’t at the third floor basement MBC recording studio anymore, that he was locked in the bedroom alone with Sung Jae who had forced him onto the bed opposite the clear space on the floor and re-enacted the little dance performance he had enthusiastically volunteered the maknae for earlier.

 

Sung Jae turned towards the elder with his arms folded across his chest, a confident, knowing smirk stretched across his face. “Hyung, you really didn’t have to volunteer me to dance at the recording just now. If you were that desperate to see all you have to do was ask. You know you’ll get a private showing anytime. Plus, I didn’t even know you were observing me dance.”

 

“I briefly saw you a couple of times when I passed by the dance studio at the company.” Min Hyuk answered smoothly as he rose to his feet, dusting the seat of his pants. “It was late and everyone else had already returned to the dorm. You thought you were alone but I was still around making some final changes to the song recordings, and I saw everything.”

 

“Yeah?” Sung Jae challenged in a low voice as he walked over to the elder, pressing his chest to the other’s toned one daringly, faces mere inches apart. His gaze roamed all over the elder’s face, sliding down from the lust-filled dark brown orbs to the sharp bridge of his nose, his angular cheekbones, before being hopelessly drawn in by his Cupid’s bow lips like a moth to a lamp. “You really saw everything?”

 

Min Hyuk almost couldn’t think straight as he felt the younger’s steamy breath fanning over his own heated cheeks. Almost. “Yeah,” he whispered back before he felt a hot mouth cover his own.

 

Sung Jae grabbed the elder by his shoulders the same time Min Hyuk s his arms around the maknae’s waist, tugging each other closer until they stood with every part of their bodies aligned, mouth to mouth, chest to chest, hips to hips. Sung Jae’s hands travelled southbound until they rested on the sides of Min Hyuk’s waist and he pulled the other’s hips against his, digging his hardened into the other’s abdomen. The elder in approximately half of the oxygen in the room.

 

Min Hyuk trailed his hand down the broad expanse of Sung Jae’s firm chest as he met the maknae’s heated gaze with his own. “I checked with Jong Wan hyung, we don’t have anymore schedules for the next two days. How long shall we go at it this time? We have all day and all night today and tomorrow.”

 

Sung Jae pushed Min Hyuk onto his back on the mattress, an elegant smirk stretching across his handsome face before he leaned down and pressed his full lips against the elder’s ear, hands sliding down the front of the elder’s thin shirt and slowly drawing the hem up the toned stomach. “Oh hyung, but you know 24 hours is not enough when I’m with you.”