Take Back All Those Words, Baby

I Miss You...

"Jungie, Jungie~!" A person called. You turned around and found a girl with a peach tube dress and a coat clinging on her arms waving at you.

"Jung...yeon? Is that you?"

"Jungie, Jungie~!" A person called. You turned around and found a girl with a peach tube dress "How come you forgotten me" Said her coldly.

"No no no~ its just...you looks different"

"Well, I've becoming prettier as the time goes by" She grins. You chuckled and hug your best friend.

"Oh my god...its been a while"

"Yep, how was Beijing?" Jungyeon pat your back twice and let it go "And how are you? When did you comeback here?"

"I arrived at Incheon at 4pm this afternoon. Nothing special about Beijing, but I'm fine, I always fine" You smiled.

"Of course, its because Kim Jongin always there beside you,right?"

"Not really, he's busy with his coworkers and so do I" You started walking out from the bakery you entered earlier, and walking on the street side, with Jungyeon following you.

"Well, whatsoever~ I'm still envious about you~"

"What's so good about me that you could be envious about? We're the same~"

"The same, you said? Oh please, Jungie...look at what you have. You're a famous fashion designer, a girlfriend of the rich and super-romantic Kim Jong in, what else in the world that you don't have?"

"Jungyeon, you're still an actress tough. And you have Lee Donghae, he's quite rich"

"Well he's not as romantic as yours"

"Okay so let's changing partners, then, otthae?"

"NO WAY!" You let out a laugh as she crossing her arms on her chest.

 

She is your best friend, Park Jungyeon. A beautiful and hard worker actress who also date an actor. She always been envious about your relationship with Kai, even though she doesn't really like him and will ended up fighting with him if they met. Because she thinks that he was too cold and arrogant to anyone -except towards you, of course. He loves you so much, at least that was he always said.

 

"Let's celebrate your comeback to Seoul~ after 3 months long leaving this town for your fashion project, aren't you miss our favorite restaurant?"

"Of course I do...when?"

"Tonight?"

"Oh no, I can't...sorry" You purse your lips as you look at your best friend regretfully.

"What? Ah but why?!" She whinned as she stomp her heels to the ground.

"I have a dinner" You grins "Jongin Oppa has reserved it for us tonight"

"Oh man, I hate that guy. Ruining all plans I could do with my long lost bestie..."

"Watch out, I heard that" A familiar voice comes from the right side. You turn to the voice and smiled as you see the guy inside his Audi driving slowly beside you with its window opened. "I come for pick you up, but why did you ended up with this rascal?" Kai look at Jungyeon with disgusting expression. You gave him a playful glare.

"You're coming" You said. "She is my best friend, not just some random rascals"

"See? She loves me more than you" Jungyeon pull your hand, she turned to look at you and then pat your shoulder. "Go, but be careful, if you hurt by this jerk I will kill him right away" She said with a dramatic tone. You chuckled at her words. But Kai doesn't give any , he just keep silent waiting for you to get into the car.

"Arra...I'll call you, drama queen, bye~" You smiled and bid her a goodbye before you entered Kai's car.

 

"Oh, why so mean~" You said as you entered the car and he started driving his car.

"I've said that I don't like her"

"Well, you'd never like anyone"

"100 points, I only liked you"

"Ew, cheesy" You rolled our eyes. "Here...I've bought you some bread, also your favourite apple struddle" You said as you showed a paper bag on your hand.

"Are those expensive?" He asked. He just not into cheap things.

"Yes, of course, Mr. All-luxurious" You chuckled. "Well, at least it was expensive enough for 'just' a bread"

"Thank you" He smiled. You smiled back at him as you take one of the bread and start eating it.

"So what are you doing earlier? While I'm going around the town?" You said in the middle of chewing.

"Meeting, with some co-workers, and Minha"

"Oh? She also there?"

"No, not in the same place. She asked me to meet up 15 minutes before the meeting"

"Ah..." You swallowing the bread. "She must be missing you~" He nodded.

"Yes, we talk about many things, she even asking about you"

"Really? What did she ask?"

"About when will you recruit her again for your design"

"Well, I have a new project for the upcoming summer, and I think I'll recruit her as the one of the model who represent my design"You know how close he was with Minha, of course, they're best friend ever since they were just a kid. You'd never get jealous about them. You know what kind of guy Kai is, and what is he doing with her. It's not like everything he did with Minha when they meet were a secret, he always tells you about what is he doing with anyone even when you didn't ask.

 

    His car reached a big and luxurious bulding which was his apartement and park the car on the usual place. He get out from the car and walking towards you to open the car door for you. You smiled at him and get out from the car.

"Let me bring your stuffs, Princess~" He smiled handsomely and takes the paper bag from you and bring it with his right hand, while his left hand linking around your waist. You walk with him towards the elevator. You two got into the elevator and going straight to his floor. Once you arrived and get into his apartment, you walk towards the sofa and sit there, with him following you. His hand never leave your waist, he also sit beside you.

"Tired?" He asked as he throw the paper bag to the table. You nods your head lazily. You leaned your head on his shoulder. "I've told you, you should going home straight from the airport, than hanging out while waiting me"

"And I've told you I only want to go home with you~"

"Geez, this girl" He ruffles your hair and you let out a giggle. "So, go and prepare now”

“Let me rest just a second”

“A second. One...done, your rest time is up” You sighed.

“Okay okay, I’ll prepare!” You let off his grip and stand up quickly, going to the bedroom to preparing, Kai just giggling looking at how cute you are when you mad.

“The dinner can’t wait, baby” He yells and you just rolled your eyes.

 

     After the two of you prepared, you both made your way out from the arpatement and going straight to the restaurant by Kai’s car.

“Excited much?” He’s looking at you while keep driving.

“Too much ‘til I could imagine what kind of dinner you had prepared” You gave him a fake-smile. He chuckled

“Oh, really? It’s not like the other dinner, you know”

“It’s the nth time you say that, Kim Jongin-ssi”

“Look at how you would take back those words later tonight”

“Lets see” You both laughed. But what you didn’t know, he’s smirking while back focused on driving  to the restaurant.

 

     It takes 30 minutes until you both finally arrived to the dinner place and get out from the car. He held your hands and open up the door for you. You felt butterflies on your stomach, its always happened that way. No matter how much you declared that you’ve getting usually to his surprises, dinners, and the other sweet things, you keep got that feeling. Maybe you just love him too much.

 

    The waitress guide you two to the balcony, the restaurant was quiet. You bet that he’s reserved the whole restaurant for the night. You and him sit in front of each other. He takes a bottle of wine and poured it to your glass and his. He lift up his glass and smiled at you.

“Cheers?” You smiled back and lifted up your glass, tossing it with his and you both take a sip of the wine.

“Thankyou, anyway”

“No need, beautiful” He winked.

“Can I...start eating? I think i’ve getting hungry”

“I thought you just eat the bread?” He tilting his head.

“Well, only in Korea I could eat much” You pouts “I have to diet again when we go overseas”

“I told you, quit being a model, it makes you suffer”

“Its not, I love it”

“Jae, isn’t being a designer is enough? I mean...you don’t need to go on diet by only becoming a designer”

“Yes, but contract is still contract, I can’t just quit like that...”

“I would pay for all, okay? Just quit”

“Wait, oppa why you asked me like this so suddenly? It’s not like you could control me to do this and that”

“Jae...” He’s taking a deep breath “I just...you know, I don’t want to see you on the hospital bed like the last time, I don’t want you to suffer with all that damn diet!” He suddenly yells at you making you frowns. He always like this, exagerrate something so suddenly and being upset. You hate when he being strange so suddenly like this.

“Then what should I do if I quit? You’re being like this again, oppa. You know I hate it...”

“Just...you know, listen to me, I’ll do anything...I just want you to free, to becoming my wife...becoming my childrens’ mother” Your face fell at his last words. He stood up and walking towards you, kneeling in front of you and looking up at you. “It’s been 5 years already, Jae...I want you to take this...” He takes something from his pocket, a tiny red box with a ribbon on it.

“You...oh my god, what have you done? Oppa, you made it up? Thats why you’re being so strange?!” He just smiled looking at you.

“So...would you marry me? Princess?” You covered your mouth and about to cry. You looking at him in the eyes.

“Hey...why no answer...?” He pouts, he looks so adorable yet handsome. You nods slowly.

“Of course, stupid...” Your tears falling from your eyes “I do...”

“Thats my girl...” He smiled and take your hand, put on the ring on your finger. “You loved me so much don’t you? Too much that you can’t even refuse this terrible proposal” He kissed the top of your palm.

“You don’t?”

“Should I stick this ring with a super glue to show how much I don’t wanna lose you?” He smirked.

“Cheesy” You laughed and wipe your tears. “Thankyou, for all...all of these...I mean it”

“My pleasure, princess” He grab your waist and get up a little bit ‘til his face finally facing your, he smiled at you before he cupped your face with his other hand and leaned in to press his lips to yours gently.

 

 

    You both get home after all the dinner things. You danced with him, talking about many things with him, about the past, the future, and all. Tonight is so beautiful, yet tired for you. But still, you can’t hide your happiness. You ended up sleeping peacefully in his car, even when you sleep, you’re smiling. Kai looking at you smiling.

Such a beautiful angel with a beautiful smile, He thought. He looks so happy, that you’re taking his proposal.

    When you both finally arrived to the apartement, he didn’t woke you up, he carried you bridal style into the apartement, and put you on the bed. He covered your body with a blanket and kissed your forehead.

“See...you finally taking back those words” He chuckled and lying beside you, he wraps his arm around you. “Goodnight...” he kissed your cheeks and pulling you to his embrace before he also fall asleep beside you.