The Return

I Miss You...

Your POV

                It’s been two days away since the proposal. I called Mom the day after and she was excited like crazy, she has always been adoring Jongin more than she adore my older brother, Yunho. She always asking me almost everyday when will I marry Jongin, and now, her dream comes true. Well, its also mine as well.

                Jongin being more sweet and fluffy since I take his proposal, He’s just being too happy I think, he looks so cute and adorable whenever he asks me not to going too far away from him, and getting clingy all the time. I mean, he had always been like this but now he looks more spoiled than ever. Even now, he was hugging me from the back ever since i was start cooking food this morning.

“Aren’t you going to work?” He shook his head and rest it on my shoulder while nuzzled my neck with his nose. “Your dad will be mad”

“Will you come?” He changed the topic. There will be one of his friend’s birthday party tonight, he asked me to go along with him and cancel my appointment with my new client. I sighed and turn around to look at him.

“I said I’ll try to come, okay? Those client had a special permission to meet me because their company already signed a contract to be sponsored by Belluz, and I don’t think I could cancel as I want” He pouts “I’ll call you right away when the meeting ends, I promise...”

“I’ll wait for you to finish the meeting, then” He shrugs “I don’t mind to be late to his party as long as I come with you”

“Okay, now sit on the dining chair and let me finish making the breakfast, It wont be finish if you keep nuzzling or blowing air onto my neck” He let out small chuckles and give me a peck on the lips before going to the dining table and sit on the chair waiting for me while playing with the spoon and fork like a kid waiting for his mommy to finish cooking for him.

                He looks so happy and sitting straight as soon as I served the foods on the table. He told me that my cooking always smelled like his mom’s thats why he loves it so much.  He’s eating so happily –and hungrily as well. Once we’re done eating, he gets up and going to wash a dishes, which is prohibited by me because he would only spilling water everywhere. He’s pouting and whined like a kid when I told him to preparing and go to work instead of helping me. Sometimes I will think about how childish he was but yet still adorable and that even makes me don’t want to leave him because he’s actually lonely behind his arrogant and cocky side that he showed to most of the people around him, thats why he always act the opposite way in front of a people who he close with, that was his true self.

                He’s finally finished preparing and going to work by himself after gave me a long bone-breaking hug and a soft kiss on my forehead. I promised that I will come and bring him his favorite dish for lunch. I also get going for the work I had to do at Belluz. I was about to check out my design when my assistant come and tell me that the client earlier were canceling their meeting with me and going to delay it to the next week due to their sudden-come schedule. I was in relief because that means I will go to the party tonight and I am sure Jongin would be happy too.

“Hey, where are you?” Jongin asked me right away as soon as I picked up his call.

Belluz, I had a work to do here, some designs are not done yet and I still had to fixing the Lee’s”

“Don’t get too tired, Jae...”

“I only sit and drawing sketch, Oppa, what to worry about? It’s not like I’m in the middle of fashion show” He laughed on the other side but suddenly its turned quite. I heard his worker come into his room and his voice suddenly turn to the cold mode. “Don’t be too mean, they might be resign soon” I said when I was sure his employee already leave.

“He’s bringing the wrong document, how could I talk softly towards him?” I only sighed and tell him that nag and being cold wontsolve anything but still he prefer to changed the topic. He talked about how he wants to eat raw octopus for lunch instead –well its totally out of the topic. And I could just laughing silently for how silly he was and told him that I will bring a giant octopus for his lunch and he’s agreed.

I hung up the phone and finishing my sketch than told my assistant that I will be away to meet Jongin. I’m going straight to his office after buying the raw octopus and some side dish. I walked to his room while I almost bumped to the birthday boy, Park Chanyeol.

“Oh hi! Jungie...” He gave me a smile and we both bow to each other.

“Hey, its been a long time isn’t it?” I smiled and get in to the elevator with him, his room was also at the same floor with Jongin’s.

“Hmm...” He nods and looks at the things on my right hand “Lunch? For Kai?” I smiled and told him how his friend wants to eat raw octopus so badly. He laughed, he also thinks that Jongin was such a silly guy. “He is unexpected”

“Agree” I laughed with him. “Anyway, Yeol...happy birthday”

“A-ah ye...thankyou, I don’t think that you’ll know...”

“Jongin told me, tonight is your birthday party”

“You’ll come?”

“I will, I had to” I get out from the elevator once its arrived at the floor, followed by Chanyeol. Chanyeol told me that he would expecting me and Jongin to come on the time. I promised not too late except if Jongin would taking a lot time just for picking out what outfit he should wear and he just laughed and leave to his room. I get into Jongin’s room and found the frowning guy who keeps his stare onto the document on his hand, I approaching him and take a peek on the doocuments from his back. He hasn’t notice me yet.

“Why so serious, sir?” He looked up at me and his eyes soften a bit. I let out a giggle and kiss his cheeks. “Lets eat” I lift up the food box I had carried and put it on his table.

“Aaaah Jae...You don’t know how hungry I am...” He starts to open the box. I chuckled and help him served the food.

“Too bad I didn’t have much time to go to the sea and caught the giant octopus so I gave up and decided to buy it instead” He laughed and pinch my cheeks.

“Lets caught one later” He gave me a silly smile “Now here...lets eat...” He pats his lap told me to sit there, I obeyed him and sit on his lap where my back facing him. I just hope no one will get in and ruin this moment. I always love the way he’s facing my back because he’ll plays with my hair and hug me from the back.

“You want me to feed you?” He nods and I start feeding him. “I promised to away for only an hour, so you better eat fastly, but carefully”

“Yes, Mom...” He nods obediently and cut the octopus than feed it to me.

“Ah you know what...? The client delayed the meeting to the next week because of their schedule so I wish we could going to Yeol’s birthday party on time because I meet him earlier and had promised to”

“Really? Thats good...” He smiled happily. “So...whos going to choose the present?”

“You.  you’re his friend. I don’t even know what kind of thing he likes” Jongin nods agreely after a while. After decided what present we’ll give him and finished having lunch, I leave the office and going back to my workplace. I still had to do work and meet some people who had requested for a certain design. Its took 2 hours until I finally could rest my body. I had my own room where I could take a nap and relaxing myself in the building, Its just a tiny room with only one single bed, my private room.

 I had only 20 minutes of rest because suddenly my assistant knock the room and told me that someone wants to meet me downstairs. I asked if he/she was my client than just come upstairs and talk with me privately but that person doesn’t seem to be new here because my assistant said that she had never saw that person ever. So I had to meet that person personally. I walked downstairs and saw a tall man, with black hair wearing all black and looks familiar to me near the front door facing his back to me but I quickly shook my head and erase that thoughts from my head. I don’t want to think about any familiar person that has been in my life before.

“Excuse me...?” I said carefully and he turned around looking at me.

And again

It slaps me once again

 

No one’s POV

                You stared at him blankly, you’d never imagined this would happen, not even imagined, you had erase all that hopes and thought of the day when it comes. Theres standing a tall man, a really familiar man you had known for years, looking at you with his wide smile and walking towards you slowly. You steps back, don’t want to believe what happened, you tried to bite your tongue, yet its still hurts and makes you even hate it because that means its not a dream. Without you even realize, you shook your had not wanting him to get any closer to you. That man expression changed drastically, full of question.

“Jungie...” No, not again, not that voice again. You really hate that voice, the voice you tried to forget for over the years.

“Jae ah...” You looked over the voice that brings you back to reality, you looked at the owner of that voice and hugging than person tightly, you shut your eyes closed. After a while, you tried to open your eyes, and you realize there is something wrong here...

He’s still there

Now looking at you blankly in disbelief

His eyes got teary, but yet...

He’s still smiling properly, like a fool...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I know..such a short part, and really lateeee update :( I was too busy with all preparing of the senior years and i have to study hard from now on. But, since I'm on a holiday right now, I hope i could update faster.

Anyway, THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE THIS STORY

I know I'm lacking of grammar, so I was touched that you still read this fic lol because English isn't my first language kekeke :D

Also I had a poll and I need your help to improve my story, THANKS! :))