002

REVENGE

*Flashback*

After my neighbour call a police. I live at orphanage house till I was adopted because of my green eyes power. Green eyes power that contains a lot of suffer. They treat me well till I attend the university. They died in an accident. They were hit and run by the driver. I saw a vision of the person in my green eyes. The person was work at a big company at Seoul. They ran away after they hit my adopt parents. My life became more suffer as I lose again the people I loved.

 

My green eyes captured his name and my eyes were like a camera for me. I have a specialty to see the future. I can see the future with my vision. Mr.Oh Dae Sung, the person that hit my foster parents car and ran away.

 

That's makes me want to do a double revenge. There's four person that will be my victim for their sin.

 

"There's no one left sir Byun!!" I've heard the voice saying that no one left but the truth, I still alive for my family. To revenge for their sin.

 

Sehun and Romy went to a shop that night. Suddenly Sehun hit a mysterious girl that wore scarf. Her eyes look very beautiful. He thought the eyes were just a contact lens but actually a natural colour of her eyes. Sehun stunned by her eyes. That shine when she blinked. 

 

"I'm sorry.." Sehun stared her. Romy look him with her weird expression. The girl just gone out of the coffee house. But actually she hide behind the bushes. "Mr. Oh Sehun!!" Romy call his name and dragged him to the table. The girl jaw dropped. "Oh?" She whispered and her vision comes again.

 

She saw the guy named Oh Sehun was live happily with his family and she saw a very familiar face. It is Mr.Oh Dae Sung. "That was his dad..." She grinned and his girlfriend went to the tollet. The mysterious followed her with a knife on her hand.

 

Romy look at her back as she feels that someone follow her. The girl quickly grabbed her hand and slapped her till passed out. She wrote something with the knife on the girl's hand. She quickly ran away in the dark.

 

Sehun look at his watch and went to the toilet too. He saw Romy was fainted with her bleeding hand. He read it.

 

"Your father sin, is your family sin too. Beware!"

 

Sehun shook his head and carried her to his car immediately. Sehun felt very scared.

 

 

Eun Ji went out of the building after her photoshoot. She went to meet Kai. "Hey." She sit beside him in his condominium. Kai sighed. "I don't know why, my father always dream and call a name that I didn't know." Kai rubbed his face. Eun Ji look at him. "What name?" She asked. "Shin? Always says Shin Jong Hyun. I only know Shin my father's friend that died 8 years ago." Kai said again. Eun Ji gulped. "You meant the millionaire that lose a lot of money for the robbers case and his last child is missing right?" Eun Ji patted his shoulder.

 

Kai nodded. "Don't think that much Kai. Let's go to your room and...." Eun Ji smile and ran to his room. Kai smiled and followed her. He quickly kiss her body with full of passion. From jawline to her lips. From lips to neck.

 

Eun Ji open her shirt as her y body shows her bra. Kai grinned and grabbed her s. "I'm in love with you.." Kai whispered to her ears and open his shirt showing his abs. 

 

Eun Ji put her hands around his neck and continue kissing with Kai. As kai tried to open his jeans suddenly the bell rang. Kai sighed. "I always don't have the chance to have  a with you." Kai get up from her body and went out of the room. Eun Ji grabbed the towel as her half . Fix her hair and make up if Kai want to continue to do that again for the first time in their life.

 

"Lay!!!" Kai asked him to come in. "Why are you sweating?" Lay asked him. "Me? Haha..I'm doing my gym worked." He said.  Eun Ji heard Lay's voice and quickly wore her shirt and her short.

 

"Did Eun Ji came to your house?" Lay asked. "No." Kai denied. "Well, actually I want to says that tomorrow she will have a photoshoot for Gucci. can you please inform her that?" Lay asked him for a help. Kai nodded and as Lay went out of his house Kai quickly ran to his room. He saw Eun Ji packing her things.

 

"Don't you want to make it again?" Kai hugged her waist and kissed her neck a few times. "I have a photoshoot tomorrow. I don't want to wake up late. Maybe next time." Eun Ji kissed his cheeks. Kai disapointed again.

 

"Okay!!" Kai lie down his body on the bed. "Love you.." Eun Ji blow a kiss for him and went back home. "Lay! You still disturb me!! Damn it!!!" he said.

 

 

My first victim will be Mr.Byun family. Yumi will be my first victim. Spoil brat!! She must feel what I feel!!! I don't know my heart keep pounding when I saw Oh Sehun. That feeling should be throw away.

 

The Next Day...

Yun Jae ran into the house after going out without her boss permission. "Well...well...well...yun Jae?" Tao clapped his hand. "Oh mama mia!! Boss I'm so sorry!!!" She apologised. "Na'a..until you make me my favourite yogurt." Tao chuckled. Yun Jae relief. "What happen to your hand? There's a scar?" Tao weird. "Erm...nothing..." Yun Jae quickly went to the kitchen.

 

"Huh...if only Tao know what happen just now..." She sighed. Kris shocked her . "Tomorrow we will watch the model that I saw on TV having a photoshoot!! Wanna come Yun Jae?" Kris asked.

 

"Would love too." She grinned. "You will find a guy model for you to flirt with and not only my brother.." Kris mocked her. Yun Jae rolled her eyes and continue making tao a yogurt.

 

"You always make me that way Kris...one day..you will know what happen to you..." Yun Jae whispered and blow her scar that still bleeding.

 

Yumi walk from her school lonely. One girl wore a hod and followed her. Yumi look at her back. "Huh...what is that.." She said and walk faster. The girl jumped over her and stabbed her. "Give me back..." She whispered. Yumi in pain. A lot of blood on her. The girl ran away.

 

"Yobseo? Yumi being stabbed? Jinjja? I'm goinq to hospital now!!!" Mr.Byun went out of his office.

 

"Appa...give the girl back what she have 8 years ago...our family in danger..." Baekhyun begged. Mr.Byun rubbed his face. "I never told you the truth Baekhyun." He whispered.

 

"There's nothing!!" he yelled. "Nothing? Appa!! This is Yumi got for nothing!!!"Baekhyun regret. 

 

"Yobseo?" 

"Hello mr.Byun...remember me? I'm Shin daughter....you said that there's no one left but me....I hide under the table and you choose to be in jail admit for your muderer or give me back what belong to my family..."

"Hey!!! This is not a game!!!"

"You just play a role in my GAME....you will be my main enemy in my game..."

"Hey!!! Shin never had a daughter like you...only James and jennifer were there!!"

"I am his daughter...but no one know where am I now...."

"Hey!!! whatever you are!! This now belong to my family!!! Shin's family are gone in hell!!!"

"Owh..hell..I think they deserve in heaven..unless you!!! You should be throw in hell!!! Old man!!!"

"Don't disturb us anymore!!!"

"Hahaha....okay...there's other person that will be my victim this time...."

...........................................................................

 

"Hello!!!!" Mr.Byun off his phone and sullen. He saw Yumi sleep with her pale face. Baekhyun stared his father with curiosity. "Lately, our family had  a lot of problem." Baekhyun expressed.

 

"We will move from that ing house." Mr.Byun said.

 

 

Eun Ji just went to her car and someone stalk her. "Anybody here?" She said. Eun Ji quickly enter her car. 

 

That they she will attend a photoshoot for Gucci. Eun Ji had a lot of fans. Especially the V.I.P's son or the old brat...

 

blue-eyes-brown-hair-brunette-fashion-gi

 

Kris, Tao and Yun Jae that just arrive excitedly to meet Eun Ji the model. "Oh my gucci!! Look at that Gucci!!!" Tao excited. Kris that stared Eun Ji knock his head. "Try to look at her...the model that we saw in TV..she's so hot..." Kris grinned. "Why don't you flirt her?" Tao patted his shoulder.

 

As Kris walk toward her. She gave a smile for him. "Hi." She poked. "Hi, I'm Kris. Kris Wu Fan." He intro. Eun Ji bite her lips. "Wanna go out?" Kris asked her.  "Never.." Someone shocked them. Kai put his hand around her. "Kai!!!" Kris slapped his shoulder. "Haha...old friend!!" Kris and kai hugged each other. yun Jae stared them with her evil glared.

 

Eun Ji just smile, like she know nothing. "This is Eun Ji, my bestfriend." Kai introduce her to Kris. Actually they had more than just a friends. "Hi, Eun Ji." she smiled. Kris winked his eyes. Kai hide his fierce. 

 

"Are you korean?" Kris asked her. "Of course I am." She replied. "You look like american." Kris said. "Oh.." she just smile. Yun Jae dragged Kris to the car. "She's danger." She whispered. "Why? She's so pretty." Kris dreaming. "Yah!!! I said she's danger." Eun Ji still with her weird expression as she saw the girl whispered something to kris.

 

"Whatever." She packed her things with Kai. Her eyes stucked on one image that she saw on the model book. "Who's this?" Eun Ji asked the photographer. "He is Oh Sehun. Our model too." He explained. "Handsome. Do you have his number?" Eun Ji makes her shining eyes.

 

"This girl is danger. My plan will ruin if she get close with Kris." Yun JAe whispered. Tao slept beside her. Kris driving to their home with his unsatisfy feeling.

 

The girl with  the green eyes, Joanna Shin. Make a plan that night. She must kill one person that really danger. That night, as Tao went out of the house. Joanna quickly hit him with her car and ran away. Tao had a really bad accident.

 

Hospital

Yun Jae and Kris waiting for Tao. "Doctor?" he asked. "He's in coma. we don't know what we should do. He can only live with the machine. If not, he will collapsed. Or miracle will happen.

 

The green eyes girl grinned as she saw tao at the hospital. "Yun Jae, why are you smiling?" Kris asked. "Ahh? Nothing..." She rubbed her face. 'Gosh.." she sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quite long to make this idea. Woah....so sleepy....hope a lot of ideas will get out of my mind...