001

REVENGE

25 December of 20xx

 

That day I was having fun with my family on Christmas. Changing present with my brother and sister. Sure we live in a huge house at Seoul, Korea after we moved from The Sin City of The world, Las Vegas. My mom and my dad were korean and me too. But I was different from my brother and sister cause my eyes colour was green. Maybe I have a priceless power that no one know.

 

That Christmas also I was 10. I have sister named Jennifer Shin and my brother, James shin. I am Joanna Shin. That night when I ate the pizza with my brother and sister, we heard a loud noise of some people that entered our house. 

 

My brothe hide me under the table, I was crying alone there. My sister ran quickly to the living room. I heard the voice of a smashed. My mother cried. I saw my brother lay with his weak body. A lot of blood. I saw a woman took a baggage of my father's company files that my father earn a lot of money for our family business.

 

My green eyes captured everything that I see. I saw my father's dead body. My sister being killed too. When the person went out of our house. I quickly close the door. No more tears only fire that I see in my eyes. I saw my brother wave his hand towards me. My mother called my name. "Joanna...take it back.." and she's gone. When I was 10, I understand what my mom's meant.

 

My green eyes turned red. My white heart turned black. My ordinary life turned ruined. Everything change because of three name that I saw, Mrs.Wu Jing, Mr. Byun Yung. and Mr.Kim Ho jang.

 

One word that I can think now is revenge. Revenge!!!

 

2012

 

Kris and Tao are siblings. They had a chat with their beautiful young maid, Yun Jae. "I never thought that daddy will be as rich as this. I can buy gucci anytime!!" Tao chuckled. Yun Jae is a flirty maid. She sit beside Tao. "Oppa, want some coffe?" She asked him. Tao was a playboy too. "Yeah..sure.." Tao winked his eyes. As Yun Jae went to the kitchen, Tao look at her body posture. "I wanna have with her." He bite his lips. Kris makes his disgusting face. 

 

"Eiww? With maid? Are you insane? Not my type at all. Do you see the model at the TV." Kris pointed his finger on the TV. Tao look at it. "Yeah, that is my type if I wanna have with." Kris made his seductive face. Tao drooling. "That's true hyung.." Then the both of them laughed without knowing there's a person out there will make their life suffer.

 

Eun Ji put on her shirt and went to open the door. He saw Kai waiting for her. Kai kissed her lips immediately. "Kai." She smiled as Kai kissed her neck with passion. "I miss you." He said . Eun Ji dragged Kai to the couch. "So?" She asked. "Do you have any plan tonight?" Kai grinned and stared her body.

 

"Of course. I will attend my photoshoot." She said to him. Kai look a bit disapointed. "Well, I thought you will give your body for me to eat tonight."Kai her hair. "Shut up..." She chuckled and went to the kitchen to get some drinks. 

 

"Eun Ji, can I follow you tonight?" Kai asked her again. Eun Ji shook her head. "No. Or there will be a lot of gossip about a famous model love affir reveal with prime minister son. Gosh!!" Eun Ji put her hand on her chest. Kai put her in his warm hug. "They will reveal it someday." Eun Ji look at him with his beautiful stared.

 

That Night..

"Yobseo?" Yumi pick up the phone as there's no one at home with her except for Baekhyun. "This is my first hate mail....went to your main door and see what I have to your family for your father old sin....." Yumi off the phone immediately. She take a deep breath and look at Baekhyun that still read his books.

"Oppa!! Accompany me to the main door." She dargged Baekhyun with her. "What happen?" Baekhyun curious. " Someone threat our family." She quickly open the door and saw big box. They took it into the house. Baekhyun open it carefully. Before that, he took the letter and read it.

 

Dear Byun Family,

This is my first warning letter for all of you that ruined my family 8 years ago.  Give it back to me or I will make  you regret later. I got your mom's necklace here!!! Find your mom now....if you dare to report to the police, your life will be more suffer...your mom is anywhere beside the road now...likw a !! So? What are you waiting for...

JS

 

Baekhyun look at his sister crying. Baekhyun quickly drove his car to the town. Suddenly they saw a woman lay's weak. "Omma!!!" Yumi shouted and helped Bakehyun carried her. The quickly took her to the hospital.

 

Mr.Byun Yung walk from his meeting room with his secretary. Suddenly his phone ringing. "Yobseo. I'm busy Baekhyun." He said while winked his eyes to the secretary. "Appa!! Come home now!! You're in danger!!!" BAekhyun shout and off the phone. Mr.Byun Yung shocked and ran to his car.

 

Mr.Byun Yung quickly ran to his house. He saw his wife on the couch with her pale face. Baekhyun walk toward him. "Appa!! Please explain what you do to this person 8 years ago?!" He yelled. Mr.Byun Yung read the letter and throw it away.

He ran to his room and lock himself.

 

*Flashback*

"Shin, we should be the business partner." 

"I'm sorry Byun. My son will be my business partner, James Shin."

"If you do not agree...you will see soon.."

 

Mr.Byun Yung shivered. "I have kill them all with Wu and Kim...why there's one person left?" He whispered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: Okay..this fic just blurted from my mind and hope you enjoy with this fic!!!