Dongho

DNA-Humans and Animals

Xander's p.o.v

I woke up in a strong pair of arms. I turn around to face Eli, who was asleep. I smiled a little and tried to get out of the bed, but counldn't because Eli was currently death griping me. After 15 minutes of futile struggles, I just gave up and snuggled into his chest and pouted. He woke up 5 minutes later and looked at my face. He chuckled a bit and asked:

"What's with the face?" I pouted even more as he gently my cheeks.

"You death gripped me......... You nearly killed me with your death grip... If you're hugging me....... please hug me more lightly. I'm fragile." I answered back shyly and he chuckled some more. We got out of bed and headed downstairs. There we saw Soohyun and Kevin in the kitchen, cooking.

"Woah........ Kevin trying to cook? Now that's a first." he answered and he recieved a smack on the head with a spatula by Kevin and me and Soohyun giggled. After when Soohyun and Kevin were finished making breakfast, me and Eli helped set the the silverware for breakfast. We all talked about k-pop since that was the only thing that was common among them. After eating, Kevin and Soohyun washed the dishes together while Eli and I went upstairs to change out of our sleep clothes.

I just simply wore a white shirt with skinny black jeans while Eli wore a wife beater with a jacket on top and black skinny jeans. But then he threw me a sweater saying that was cold and that there was going alot of people staring at me because the shirt was kinda tight and because the shirt was basically translucent

(definition: a object that can be seen through but not clearly.). I quickly turned away from him and blushed. Arg....... why am I always blushing when he says something....... After putting on the sweater we headed downstairs.

Soohyun's p.o.v

As me and Kevin washed the dishes, I felt Kevin's eyes strip me with his vision. I tried not to let it bother me but hey, who dosen't feel bothered when someone's basically stripping you with only their eyesight? We contiued washing the dishes in silence but after 5 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore.

"C-could you s-stop staring at me? -it's r-really u-uncomfortable......" I murmured and he just lifted my chin and pressed a kiss on my forehead. Luckily, Eli and Xander were here. If they were, Eli would mostly stare with his jaw on the ground and Xander would pull us apart and start lecturing us.  After 5 minutes, Kevin broke the kiss and smirked. We quickly continued washing the dishes and when we finished, we headed upstairs to Kevin's room and changed. I kept blushing along the way. I wore a powder blue long sleeve shirt with blue strips and skinny jeans. Kevin just wore a red shirt and baggy jeans. We headed downstairs to the living room where Xander and Eli, who were chatting away on something. Once Xander saw us, we decided to go for a walk in the Grand Park, which was right in front of Kevin and Eli hyung's apartment.

As we headed to the Grand Park, I kept having a feeling that someone or something was following us. I kept turning aroud to see if I could see the person/thing that was following us but there was no one/thing behind us. A few minutes later, we arrived at the Grand Park. As we walked in, I observed the place. There were swings, gardens and in the center of the Grand Park was a giant fountain and it was in a giant but somewhat shallow ditch.

"In the late spring, summer, and early fall, the ditch is filled with water so we can swim here." I was shocked. 

Then suddenly, there was a loud crash a few metres behind us. I looked behined me and there I saw a boy with wings on his back. People then started screaming and either ran away or started throwing things at him. When he ran away, I saw that he was crying alot. I started to run after him, not caring if people started to look at him with disgust or tried to stop him because they thought that the boy was dangerous because he was a DNA. I kept following him and found in an alleeyway, hugging his knees and sobbing. I slowly walked towards him, hoping not to scare him and kneeled in  front of him. I then slowly hugged him and assured him that it was okay. He looked up at me and asked:

"Why did you hug me? I thought that humans hated DNAs..." I smiled bitterly and answered back:

"I'm not human. I'm a DNA, like you. The people that I'm living with are nice. You can live with us if you like." He then smiled brightly ad hugged me tightly.

"Kanshamida~~~~" and the boy used his ageyo. I just chuckled and felt the phone that Kevin gave me vibrate.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yah Shin Soohyun!!! Where the hell are you?! We have been screaching all over for you!!! Please return back to Eli and Kevin's apartment ASAP!!!!" I heard Xander basically sherik. Typical Xander. Why does he have to be such and over-protected bodyguard........TT.TT

"I found the boy that we saw at the grand park. Can he live with us? And yes I'll be there ASAP." I quickly answered back.

"....... I'll ask Eli and when you come back, I'll tell you." he answered and closed the call.

"Who was that? What's your name?" the boy asked at once. 

"That....... was an overprotective friend of mine and my name is Soohyun. You?"

"I'm Dongho!!!" Dongho answered back cheerfully. Together, we headed back to Eli and Kevin's apartment.

 

Kevin's p.o.v

I paced around the room while Xander was upstairs with Eli, calling Soohyun. Why did Soohyun just suddenly run away from us??? How strange. The door then suddenly opened and Soohyun and another boy came in. I stared at them for a while.

"Um...... Kevin Hyung....... Is it okay if ths boy stays here with us? He dosen't have a family so....." he asked me quietly, as if he was afraid of me raging at him for being away for a long time. I just nodded and answered back:

"Sure he can but Eli has to yes first. It's not my decision but his. k?"  I answered back. He nodded and headed upstairs for Eli and Xander hyung while the boy and I stayed downstairs.

"So...... what's yor name?" I asked.

"I'm Dongho!!! What is your name?" he asked me cheerfully. 

""I'm Kevin. Nice to meet you." I answered and he beamed at me. Then Eli, Xander and Soohyun came back down. Eli looked at me then at Dongho. 

"Hm....... what can you do......."  he wondered out loud.

"Uh...... I'm good at close combat and combat knives......" he quietly said as he ran to Xander Hyung and hid behind him. 

"Alright you can stay....... you can stay in the 3rd room, arraso?" Eli said and then went towards the front door, and left the house. 

"Where is he going?" I asked with a confused face on. 

"He's going to by so clothes for Dongho. All our clothes are too big for him so......... yeah." Xander answered and smiled sweetly to Dongho.

"You should go take a bath arraso?" he asked and Dongho just nodded and headed up the stairs. After 25 minutes, Xander-hyung went up to check up on Dongho while I followed Soohyun into the kitchen to prepare lunch. While Soohyun washed the rice, I cut the stupid vegtables (Soohyun made me and the onions are making me cry TT.TT) After that, we cut the meat together and when the meat first, since it takes longer to cook. After when the meat was finished started making a vegtable stir fry and and the moment we finished twas the moment was Dongho and Xander-hyung came downstairs and Eli coming back from his shopping.

Eli quickly took off his shoes and jacket and headed towards the living room to place down the bags. Xander and Dongho came to sit at the dinner table and Soohyun and I set the table. After 5 minutes of preparing, we started to eat.

Turns out that Dongho was kicked out his family home from Icheon because he was part Hawk and his family was afraid of getting hurt by him and so he flew from Icheon to Seoul, which to me was remarkable. After eating, Eli told us that Xander, Soohyun, and Dongho had to go to our school which was a training school for some humans but mostly for DNAs to control their powers. We immidiatly agreed and all of us headed towards our rooms.

Dongho's p.o.v

Yay!!! I finally get to sleep on a comfy bed!!!! I ran to my room to find bags of clothes that Eli-hyung bought me. I just grabbed a shirt and track pants nand jumped into the bed. I pulled the covers over me and tried to go to sleep. But for some reason, I counldn't go to sleep. Whenever I fell asleep, I remembered all my mermories of my past. After 20 minutes, I counldn't take it any more. 

I rushed to Xander and Eli hyung's room and quietly knocked on their door. After a soft voice said "come in" I opened the door to see a wierd sight. Eli was hugging Xander hyung. His hands were wrapped around his waist and both of them were facing me.

"Is there something us need Dongho?" Xander asked me softly. I nodded and answered back:

"Ne..... Am I allowed to sleep with you...... I can't sleep....." I mumbled.

"Of course you can. Right, Eli?" he asked and looked up and Eli, who just nodded. I jumped between them and they kinda sandwiched me a bit but at least I was warm. I closed my eyes and said:

"Goodnight umma, appa..." before I drift off to dreamland.