caught and rescued

DNA-Humans and Animals

Xander's p.o.v

We were right now in an alley way huddling close to each other for warmth. Soohyun-sama was right on the verge of dying in cold. We got kicked out of the family because of what we were. Because we were now DNAs, and the king and queen of Sierbia were humans. The King detested DNAs. Some were killed, others were prisoners, others were tortured to death. We luckily, escaped and ran all the way to south korea.

Unfortunetly, we didn't know it was going to be really cold, so we were stuck cold. I gently his locks of hair from his face. He was crying silenty.I wiped away his tears and he looked up at me. I hugged him tightly and he returned the hug.

Suddenly, there were 2 large persence coming towards us. I quickly grabbed my sword and pulled it out. When they emergered, there were 2 boys. Both of them looked about a year older than Soohyun-sama.

 

Eli's p.o.v

I was walking with Kevin patorling the place to make sure that nothing happens. I then noticed a large amount of energy in a dark alley way. I nodded to Kevin who just took out his AKA-47.

We quietly walked towards the energy and we were surprised at the looks. There were 2 boys. One looked older than the shorter one and the older one was holding a kanata. One had cat ears and tails with spots on them while the other had cream colour cat ears and tail.

We had to tell reassure them and tell them that we weren't going to hurt them because the younger one was frightened and was shaking like a mad man. After 15 minutes of reassuring them. they agreed to go with them. Once we reached the house, the younger one sneezed. We quickly got in and Kevin draped a blanket around the younger. Then we started talking to each other. The older looking one was called Xander. He was part lion. Explains his firece personality. The younger looking one was called Soohyun and was part leopard. He and Kevin were talking away about something. I smiled. It has been a while since I saw Kevin smiling this much. I saw the Xander smiling at them too. He said it's been a while since Soohyun-"sama" smiled. I suddenly asked him:

"Why are you called Soohyun with "sama"? I blurted out. I covered my mouth. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. But Xander just answered back with a sigh: "Soohyun-sama is the prince from Sierbia, but he was taken and transformed in a DNA and his parents hated DNAs so we escaped to here..... Not to mention that Soohyun-sama was adopted as well. His parents were korean so he understands it well." Wow...... they must have been through alot............. 

"How long have you escaped?" I asked him.

"About 2 months..... I think." he answered back. I told them to bathe and Xander told Soohyun to take a bath but he was really uncomfortable with it. Turns out that he didn't really know to take a bath because he was roality and maids always did the bathing for him, even though didn't want them to. Then Kevin offered to help him, which was strange, since he usually dosen't offer things to people. But Soohyun agreed and to the bathroom they went.

 

 Kevin's p.o.v

We were walking to the bathroom and apparently, I was staring at him. His hair was greasy-looking like it hadn't been washed and had dirt and blood on it. He arms and legs were scrawny looking and thin. His clothes were dirty and covered with dirt, blood and other stuff.

Once we reached the bathroom, we striped and turned the water on. Once the tub was filled, Soohyun stepped in and the water turned dirty. He was blushing in embarssement. It took 3 times of getting rid of the dirty water and by the 4th time, his hair and body was clean.

I gently washed his back and was stunned at his soft skin. And he said that they were homless for 2 months and he can still have soft skin....... it was softer, and I mean WAY softer than silk. His leopard ears were drooping and his tail curled around him. I gave him a hug and splashed cold water on him, making him shiver. After, I dried his hair while he dried himself.

We went to the living room again. Since the blanket I first gave him was dirty and the clothes were dirty too, he had to wait with a towel on while I searched for clothes in my room. I found a baggy shirt and track pants for him. I gave them to him and he quickly changed. It was a little bigger for him but it suited him. Then Eli and Xander came down clean. Then we had dinner, which was noodles. We had talked alot and soon it was bed time. Me and Soohyun shared my room, while Eli-hyung and Xander-hyung shared Eli's room.

I felt Soohyun snuggled up to me. I just hugged him tighter and whispered

"Good night" to him. He did the same and soon we fell asleep.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

That's the first chappie!!!! HOW IS IT!!!??? PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS!!! ALSO, IF YOU LIKE SOOVIN, YOU SHOULD READ MY OTHER 2 SOOVIN AND ELIXANDER STORIES, NEW START AND BENDERS!!!!!!! GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!

 

-Sakura1213

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuK-HyFx3vIS3qqhgdaIZ  Soovin!!!~

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMvwDg76V2EUyuVmxPCxn       Elixander!!!~