THE PERFECT GIFT

Christmas Time!

Her red snickers clicked on the marble floor as she half ran half jumped to the giant plastic pine located right in the middle of the lobby. As much as she tried to hide her excitement, the latter was winning the battle over her common sense and discretion, because it forced her to plant a lovely smile on her gorgeous tanned face and she didn’t even try to hide it, it was pretty much useless after all.

“Soo wait!” A breathless Tiffany was screaming trying to catch on her friend step but the brunette, being the tallest member in SNSD, didn’t even listen and sped up using her long legs.

"Come on Fany, hurry up!" the brunette answered turning around to see her friend but still running, just that now was backwards.

"What's the hurry anyways?" Tiffany protested in short gasps speeding up her step a bit more to try to catch the leggy woman up.

"I don't want to get late for the gifts giving! Come on you slowpoke!" the taller girl answered teasing the other as she kept running with her back to people.

"Soo watch out!!" Tiffany warned her but it was too late. In the blink of an eye the shikshin was lying down on the floor along with some other long manly figure that had a weird greyish hair color.

"AUCH!!" the strangled high pitched tone the guy's voice had was unmistakable.

"Oppa!?" Sooyoung asked getting up from the floor as she massaged het sore .

"YAH! Choi Sooyoung!! What the hell was that for!!??" Eunhyuk's squeaky voice pierced through her ears.

"I'm so sorry oppa, I didn't see you!!" The brunette answered bowing continuously in front of the older man.

"Yeah, I kind of already noted that..." his voice sounded clearly resented "But why the hell were you doing running out like crazy through the hallway!? And backwards above all!!"

"Eh...I just wanted to get to the gifts giving on time"

"Oh !" The sudden curse from the man startled the younger girl "Was the gifts giving today!?"

"Uh...yes...they told us two weeks ago oppa, and said we should have left our gift before today...remember?

"Oh...yeah...I remember..." Eunhyuk answered muttering.

"You forgot it, right?" The brunette said wryly.

"No I didn't forget, I just didn't remember that..."

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and sighed at her friend's stubbornness.

"I bet your secret friend will stay waiting for your gift until New Year passes" Tiffany, who had been silently standing behind them, mocked at Eunhyuk.

"Yah! Fany you too!?" The hurt Hyukjae reclaimed "Well, for your info you....

Eunhyuk said with a wide pride smile "And besides, I know my secret friend is going to love my gift...well I hope so..."

"And who's your lucky friend if we may know?" Tiffany asked with a bad dissimulated curiosity.

"There's actually a reason why this interchange is called "Secret Friends" Fany, and that's because it's a secret, so nope, you can't know who is..."

Tiffany just stacked her tongue at him and grabbed Sooyoung's hand, dragging her out of there.

"I really hope she likes it" Eunhyuk whispered to himself before run to the opposite side of the hallway, in direction to the rehearsal rooms.

-------------

"And this one says...Taeyeon! Come on kid leader" Leeteuk called from the little podium besides the tree where he was delivering the gifts to each person as the assigned MC for the SM Christmas Festival.

SNSD's leader climbed the stairs and picked up her gift, but before she had the chance of going down, Super Junior's leader grabbed her wrist trying no one would notice and whispered quietly in her ear "That's from me...Happy Xmas Taeng"

The girl smiled kindly as she tried to hide her Blush and stormed down stairs.

"Next one is..." Leeteuk said taking the next present from the huge bunch behind him "for Sooyoung! Climb up shikshin"

The tall lady rushed herself to get to where Leeteuk was waiting with her present, but contrary to what she was hoping to see, a huge box with a cute big bow on it, she felt disappointed to find herself in front of a small white velvet box. The sudden sadness made appearance in her face for a short, but was replaced soon after with a fake smile she forced on .

"Seems like your secret friend didn't want to risk and decided to play safe" Leeteuk said smiling apologetically as if to ask for the shikshin's forgiveness.

"Yeah, seems like...thank you Teuk" Sooyoung just said and descended the stairs, completely out of excitement.

And so, the ceremony went on until all the presents were delivered and now it was time for everyone to open them up.

Multiple smiles and laughs could be seen and heard around the room as the surprises were uncovered, but the biggest of them all was undoubtedly stacked in Taeyeon's face, when she found a precious engagement rounded diamond ring inside the little box, with a note attached in which Leeteuk professed all his love for her in the cheesiest way possible.

But contrarily to the kid leader's overwhelming excitement, the tallest member of her group could barely feel content when she saw the necklace with the medallion in form of a cute little monkey eating a banana.

Beyond the disappointment she felt at the gift, Sooyoung found really weird what her secret friend's thoughts were to gift her something like that. Sure, the monkey was really cute, but why a monkey in first place!?

She grabbed the chain to pull her new necklace but to her surprise, this came up with the protection sponge, letting her see a note hidden in the bottom of the box.

"If you think the monkey is cute, come to your rehearsal room. There's your real gift" Sooyoung red low voiced and doubt took over her. What did that mean!?

Curiosity won over her common sense and without saying goodbye to anyone, she rushed out of the lobby and downstairs where the rehearsal rooms where.

The lights above and the thin girl walked in, only to be met with the sight of a giant red box with a huge bow on top of it, right in the middle of the dance floor.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" Sooyoung called feeling a bit insecure, but she received no answer, so she went straight to the box and red the note attached: "For Sooyoung...pull the bow"

Even she had no idea what could be inside the mystery box, still curiosity was bigger that her so she grabbed the lace and pulled as hard as she could.

The box walls fell down at each side on the floor revealing a very funny Santa Claus Eunhyuk eating a banana. Sooyoung broke in laughter as soon as she saw him and immediately she understood why her necklace had the monkey on it; it was so obvious she wondered why she never thought about that possibility.

"Merry Christmas" Santa Claus said getting up the floor, swallowing his food and showing that always charming gummy smile Sooyoung loved.

"So you're my Christmas gift?" The tall girl asked amused.

"Yeah...at least you rather the rest of the banana" He answered shyly amused as well.

"Mmm...Yeah I think I want the banana" Sooyoung answered and saw how Eunhyuk's face saddened down, but with a light smirk she walked to him looking at his eyes.

"What...what...are you doing" A very nervous Hyukjae said stuttering.

"I said I wanted the banana" the shikshin answered before slowly approaching her face to his and kiss the corner of his mouth where there were some banana rests.

Eunhyuk's face blushed right away resembling a big tomato, to what Sooyoung just laughed even more at and taking his hand in hers she said "This is the best gift anyone gave me ever. Thank you so much oppa".

The switch that was off inside Eunhyuk suddenly and pulling her hand to him, he hugged her tightly, smelling the sweet scent her hair distilled.

"I'm so glad you liked it, I was starting to worry thinking you may not come or you'd make a disgusted face when you see me and..." Sooyoung cut him off with another kiss, this time hitting him fully on his plump lips, and hugged him back lacing her hands on his short hair.

"You're the perfect gift" The brunette answered breaking the kiss and smiled against his lips.

"Aww! So it seems the plan worked out right Hyuk oppa?" A voice said behind them.

"Yeah, seems like. Thanks for the help Fany" Hyukjae answered.

"You knew!!??" Sooyoung almost screamed turning around to see her amused friend on the door.

"Well don't blame me. Hyuk oppa wasn't sure if it was going to work so he asked for my help, just in case you didn't attend the note, but apparently there was no need" the older woman answered.

"You plotters!" Sooyoung hissed and hit lightly Eunhyuk's chest before hug him again.

"Ok I don't mean to interrupt, but we're about to go. Hae oppa said we can hang out a while in his house back in Mokpo so we'll go...you love birds want to go too?"

After thinking it for two seconds, both answered "No!"

"Jesus, Teuk oppa was right. You guys really are the same! See you later then" Tiffany said leaving and closed the door behind her.

"Now...where did we stay in?" Eunhyuk said circling his hands around the girl's waist again.

"I don't know. You remember it"

"Merry Christmas Soo"

"Merry Christmas oppa"

Without any other word left to be said, the young man closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers once again, happy that the plan worked out perfectly and he had the woman of his dreams now in his arms.