Kiss

Nerd Girl Is Not So My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiss

“Oppa,why are we doing this?” Jiyeon whined as L.Joe put a baby of something into Kang Hee’s locker. ‘You're going to be so dead.’ L.Joe grin at the thought of your biggest fear and close the locker before that thing he put in there is awake and ruin everything. 
“The only person that should mess with her is me, not anyone else. What would it make me look like if others do it?” L.Joe sigh at the small thinking of the girl that he know well is his toy. 
“Okay, fine. My oppa is the best.” She smile sweetly, circling her arms around his and kiss his cheek. 

“Not now,” L.Joe coldly pull his arms from her. He appreciate how she looks at him like there's no other guy but he doesn't like her. No matter what, he doesn't like her just like someone that doesn't like him. 
“But oppa-” Before she finishes her sentence, L.Joe pull a cigarette from his pocket and light it. 
“I'm going.” L.Joe give her a small smile, pecking a light kiss on her cheek and walk out of the campus. No matter what he does, no one dares to stop him other than Teen Top. He wonder how it would feels to have the woman he love to stop and make him stay in school. Wouldn't that be wonderful, spending time with the person you love in campus? But that's a never dream. 


“You guys head home first! I have to go to my locker.” Kang Hee waved her best friends off and grab her last notebook on her table. First day is always one the most boring and tiring day of school. “Be safe, my princess!” Hyorin worriedly said and drag Yoona out of the place as they needed to hurry to catch the bus. 

“Now I should hurry and get my backpack.” Kang Hee told herself as the time is slowly ticking by. The school ended at 3 and it is the time of the year where it gets very dark. At 5 o’clock it is as almost dark as 8pm. 

Walking to her locker, Kang Hee nicely enjoy the quiet moment. L.Joe was only luckily in 2 of her class and after that, she doesn't get to see him for the rest of the day. But it would have been much better if she sees none of the brats. 

“Cause I was the greatest pretender, now I know sometimes the scars on the surface are what hurts the most. I don't want to be the first to let go, don't want to say goodbye~-” Closing her eyes, Kang Hee is trying to end her day of school beautifully with the song paper cut until loud claps were heard from behind her. 
“So you like singing?” He snort after hearing Kang Hee sing. L.Joe honestly do admit that she got an angel voice but he won't let her know, maybe for now.

“What the hell are you doing here?” 

Kang Hee startled at the voice that belong to her enemy. 

“I have a present for you,” L.Joe ignored her question and signal for Kang Hee to open her locker. Although she knows how disgusting his plans are, she still didn't have a choice. Her keys is inside her locker and if she doesn't open that locker, that present that L.Joe have for her will never go away. What if it is her most fearful nightmare? Oh god, will that thing in starved and die in her locker? Worst is, she will get blame and the school will suspend her. 

“If you mess with me, I'll swear to heaven that I'll hurt you one day!” Kang Hee glare at L.Joe before she put in her locker combination. Before she does anything else, she turn back and look at L.Joe one last time. 

‘Please nothing-” Kang Hee wasn't fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter