Introduction

Nerd Girl Is Not So My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introduction

 

“Myungsoo, you have to wake up!” Kang Hee tiredly said with her fingers gripping onto her older brother’s blanket. For 15 minutes, the older brother of her seems to be like a dead person. “Wake up, dude.” The sister pull her brother’s blanket which cause him fell onto the cold hard floor. “Why are you so rude and I am awake FYI..” He finally responds to her and stretch with a tired yawn like every person does in the morning.

“Yeah, just now!” She roll her eyes at her lazy brother.“30 minutes left,” With a quick warning, she left her brother alone so he could do his own privacy things. 

"Good morning mom,” Kang Hee left Myungsoo’s room and went downstairs to greet her beloved mother, the person who provided a roof over her head and food for her and her brother every year.Giving her a morning kiss, Kang Hee grabbed her plate of breakfast and start digging in. After all, she doesn't have time since she'll have to go in 10 minutes. “Are you that excited for the last year of school?” Mrs. Kim asked, studying her only daughter with a bright and warm smile. 

“Yes and the pancake is so good.” Kang Hee said while she tries to swallow her pancake but she can't so she said it with full of pancakes. “Well, aren't you going to miss me?” Mrs. Kim pout as she add another plate of pancakes onto the table for her brother. 
“I will. Are these for me?” Kang Hee smile widely, grabbing a pancake from the plate with her fork. 
“No, it is for your handsome brother, dear.” Mrs. Kim laugh at her daughter’s silliness.
“Who cares,” Kang Hee shrug. 
“Yah! Don't eat my breakfast,” Myungsoo’s voice hollered down the stairs. Unlike every other men, Myungsoo is a fast person when it comes to dressing up. Which that doesn't give much time for Kang Hee to dress nicely up. 
“Watch out or you'll break a leg,” Mrs. Kim warn, shouting at the young man who had just jump from the 8 steps of stairs to the ground. 
“My breakfast!” Myungsoo cried, seeing how he only have 3 pancakes on his plate. 
“You were slow,” Kang Hee pointed out, putting the last slice of pancake on her plate into . 
“God damn Barbie with a big stomach!” Myungsoo quickly grab his plate away from his sister and dig into his breakfast. 

The two siblings may be twin but they barely look a like and is similar. Myungsoo is outgoing while Kang Hee isn't. Kang Hee doesn't have the genes where she would label herself pretty. She isn't the type of girl that likes make up or love to dress her. 
 
Reaching the gate, a different school from her brother, Kang Hee wipe off her smile and frown. Here she go, another year of hell with all the brats. “Kang Hee!” Screaming from their top of lung, Kang Hee turn her to the direction where the voice are coming from and meet with no one but her 2 best friends ever since elementary. “Hey girls,” she waved with a bright smile, receiving their warm hugs as always. “I miss you.” The two of them said and squeal. Through the 3 months without seeing your best friend, Kang Hee was sure dying. 

Best friend will always be best friend though. No matter how far, best friend will understand and still keep the relationship beautiful. 

Sending the two girls into their class, Kang Hee quickly hurried to her new locker. The sooner she gets done with her morning, the better it will be. She just hope for the brats to not show up or if lucky, they will spare her just for a day. But no, fate will not grant her wish. 

Just as Kang Hee open her new locker, whatever it was, poured down onto her. Was it karma for being clumsy or be a nerd? Kang Hee gritted her teeth while she wipe off the flour on her uniform off. Even if she was mad and wanted to revenge, she knew already that it will just be a death trap for her own self. Who doesn't know that messing with all the brats is a death wish? She's clumsy, but not stupid. 

“Oh god, you age.” A mocking voice came from behind interrupting Kang Hee’s moment of wiping her uniform off from the flours. Hearing their annoying voice, Kang Hee couldn't help but roll her eyes at all the annoying voice. “It’s always better than being heads.” Smart move, she sarcastically said in her mind as she regrets. 

“What did you say?” Chunji a taken back by what Kang H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter