Maknae Power

He's not innocence

Day by day, Minwoo start to change. From putting wasabi into his hyungs soup to lock himself in the bathroom until his Youngmin had to ask their neighbours to use the toilet just to pee.

Everynight throughout the whole week, Minwoo had lessons with his two masters via webcam. Ricky would just watch from afar. Neither joining him nor leaving him. He have a bad feeling towards this new Minwoo. It was like he had change from a cute innocence boy to a mischievous badass gangster. Everyday, the pranks worsen.

"Ya Minwoo! Get up!" the leader tried to wake the maknae up. They are already late thanks to a certain someone who had turn off all the alarm clock the night before.

"No!" the boy scream into the pillow.

"Wha-?! We have to get to the broadcast before 9," Donghyun look at the clock that points at 7.50. He is getting anxious. They had to be there an hour early.

"You're not going to make me!" Minwoo pretend to sleep away. All the other hyungs had gotten ready and are at the door watching the commotion. Ricky is also there. Watching uncomfortably.

'This is wrong. This is not Minwoo,' Ricky's head scream. He wants to help Donghyun but he is petrified. He dont know what to do, how to help. So, he decide to keep quiet and just watch agitately.

"Yah, Im you hyung!" Donghyun's voice is getting higher. Minwoo just stay mum and pull the blanket to cover his face.

Donghyun's face is getting redder by every seconds watching the boy's behaviour. He then pull the blanket with all his might and Minwoo came tumbling down onto the floor. Minwoo groan as he hits the hard floor.

"Jeez, alright. Im awake," Minwoo rub his sore bum and mumble something under his breath that no one can understand.

Minwoo take his own sweet time to get ready and it took him 30 minutes. When he appear at the front door, Donghyun practically push Minwoo into the van with the help of Hyunseong and Kwangmin in order to not let him get away.

At the studio, the members of Boyfriend bow abd apologize to the whole staff members excluding Minwoo who walks like he owns the set. He just stay quiet when his stylist tried to make conversation with him. After a while, the stylist gives up trying to talk to Minwoo and just concentrate on doing her job with a frown.

Ricky is with them too. He is on the couch watching Minwoo turning down the stylist who tried to make a conversation. He is really worried about him. When he watch them at the broadcast, he really focus on Minwoo. He watch the old Minwoo in the tv. The cute happy go lucky and innocent boy that they all use to know. But somehow, one thing for sure, it looks fake. His smile, his tone and his gesture.

Ricky was deep in thought to find a way to solve the case. In the end, he come to a conclusion that he needs someone helps. A five someones.

That night, Minwoo did his favourite activity that is to play pranks on everybody except Ricky.

Jeongmin scream when he sees a ghost in his laptop.

Donghyun is frust when someone change his laptop password.

Hyungseong and Youngmin had to go out to buy some snacks because some one had hidden it all.

Kwangmin is sobbing in his bed because his all time favourite Pikachu had been vandalised. Some one had doodle all ove the Pikachu plushie.

Ricky just stay quiet watching Minwoo planning his next prank when suddenly his phone vibrate.

To: Everybody except Minwoo

From: Boyfriend leader

Subject: Minwoo

Guys, we need to have this urgent meeting tonight at the basement. But wait until 'he's' asleep. Ricky, tell us when he's asleep, arasso?