Eyes Open.

How I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey eyes opened. She doesn't remember getting into bed, she doesn't remember saying goodnight or even watch Donghae leave her house. She took her time and went out of her room; looking around to see if Donghae was around but there was no one there and everything was where it should be. She felt a little lost. Did something happened last night? because she honestly don't remember a single thing. She doesn't remember a single thing after Donghae and her kissed. Automatically, she checked her schedule and immediately got ready and as she realised, she's done all the things on her schedule before. She saw that she has a performance in an opera theatre and she got a little confused as she doesn't even remember being invited to another singing performance in a theatre. As she got to the SM building, everyone was busy as they were and at one moment, she passed by Eunhyuk and Donghae. "Can't wait for your performance tonight! This is what you've been waiting for! An achievement", Eunhyuk said with Donghae awkwardly looking at Hye Ryung. 'What is happening?', she asked herself. She was so confused about everything. Why was Donghae giving her that look? Did they fight? Did she do something wrong? All she knew was that she hated that look on his face as it could crush her so easily.

Hye Ryung's manager rushed her to the opera house, getting her ready and her makeup and all. Just then, Hye Ryung was so confused that she just need Eunhyuk to get updated with what's going on and just then, she realised how she was wearing the same dress as before and how she was watching Eunhyuk approach his seat like she did before. At that moment, she was crushed. Could it all been just a dream all these time? She was actually asleep all these time? She suddenly received a phone call and she wanted something to prove her wrong. That it wasn't a dream so she quickly picked up the phone call but only to be disappointed. "Hye Ryung, are you performing soon?", Donghae asked and tears streamed down Hye Ryung's cheeks. She knows now that all she had gone through before was a dream and this time, it was for real. Donghae had never looked at her with lust, never touched her face like he did in her dream and never once their lips touched. It was all made up in the her dreams. In her fantasy world.From the way he was breathing, Hye Ryung could tell that he was running. "Nae, where are you?", Hye Ryung asked really curious as she didn't want to get on stage without knowing he's in the crowd but at the same time she was just watching that everything she had once gone through in her dreams to happen before her eyes again. Donghae who was running late actually had to have last minute emergency recordings and he was indeed rushing by feet to get to the opera house like he did before since there was a huge traffic jam in the way not far from the opera house. He was running as fast and he could while he talked to her on the phone, just the way Hye Ryung remember's it. "Go ahead and perform first alright? I'll be there. I promise. Just sing your heart out understand? You're amazing at what you do. I'll be there. I promise. I will. I won't stop. Not for you", he said which got Hye Ryung a little bit teary because she knew exactly what was happening and to hear such words from him for the second time in their first conversation on the phone. To have that memory on repeat for the second time was just wonderful and hurtful to her. She nodded to herself, "Arasso", he said and for the first time again, "Donghae oppa, juuihasibsio (Be careful)", she continued her sentence crying and Donghae could hear the tears she's trying to contain but he wasn't sure why she was crying but hearing Hye Ryung calling him 'oppa', definitely boosted Donghae energy and determination to get there fast for her performance. It made him realize how attracted he was to her. How he does not want to disappoint her. It was time, Hye Ryung's performance. The final act before the show ends. She got on stage and the first thing she did was bowed to the crowd and then her eyes flew to the VIP section but Donghae's seat beside Eunhyuk was still empty which gave her a little heartache that he's still not there but the fact that he promised gave her hope that he will be there. She stood there in her Patricia Bonaldi dress giving herself another minute just to see if Donghae turns up but the music began and he didn't show up which got her a little more upset.

At that particular moment, Hye Ryung's expression changed into a scared and worried expression. She just realized how this was all leading to the accident that he will go thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter