Part 2

Teen Top * Merry Christmas*

 

They already ate the Christmas Eve’s dinner. Sang Kyu was throwing a tantrum because he didn’t want to eat the dinner. So Chanhee was trying to making him eat.
 “Omma, I don’t want to.” The boy cried.
“Come on, Sang Kyu. Just this little piece and after you can eat the cookie that Ji Min made for you.” Chanhee smiling said.
“I don’t want Ji Min's cookie. Because if I eat that you and uncle Niel will start saying that Ji Min is my girlfriend.” Sang Kyu made angry face and Ji Min just blushed.  Chanhee and Niel used to ‘ship’ the little couple But Sang Kyu hates that. “I gonna sit next to appa.”
“Appa, appa.” He called and Byunghun put him on his lap.
“Why you run away from omma?” The boy didn’t reply, just leaned his head on his daddy’s chest. Byunghun looked confused to Chanhee who rolled his eyes and gave him Sang Kyu’s dish.
In Byunghun lap their child ate all the food without someone beg to, like Chanhee was before.

“Unbelievable, but he said he didn’t want to eat?” Chanhee exclaimed Byunghun smiled, sticking his tongue out to his husband who was making a cute angry face that made him laughed, after he said “Sorry sweetheart, this is the Appa power, muahah!”

After the dinner Jonghyun sat on the sofa, Changhyun laid his head on his boyfriend lap. “Are you feeling sick again?” he was almost touching on Changhyun’s belly when he stopped him.
“Don’t touch there, I’m not feeling well.” Jonghyun looked sad. He felt that his own boyfriend doesn’t trust him. He stayed Changhyun’s hair.

Sometime after, Niel felt that Ji Min who was in his lap was really quiet. She was felt asleep. “Maybe it’s better put her on his bed.” Minsoo suggested and that was he did.
Sang Kyu was playing alone but he was sleepy. He came next to Changhyun and asked him to play with him but Changhyun said that he can’t.
“Son, this is really late of a boy with your age. Ji Min is already sleeping, let sleep too.” Byunghun said. “But appa, I want to open the gifts today.”
“I wake up you on time, go with omma.” He informed. Chanhee nodded and left the place next to him husband who slap Chanhee’s . He looked to Byunghun and that ert just smiled to him.  They went to Ji Min’s bedroom.
“I don’t want to sleep in the same bed that Ji Min!” The boy said immediately.
“So where do you sleep?”
“But this is so wrong… I’m not married with her. I can’t omma!” Chanhee laughed with what his innocent son said.
“Don’t worry. Now, sleep.” The lied the boy on the bed who immediately said  “I don’t want to sleep, I want to be awake!”

Chanhee was fighting with the boy when he remembered something. “Lee Sang Kyu, if you don’t sleep I tell that you are a bad boy to appa!”
“I am not scared, he isn’t so evil like you!”
“But he can tell Santa to not bring you gifts.” The little boy gulped.  After he closed his eyes and started to sleep or pretend to sleep.  
Chanhee smiled and left the bedroom, suddenly he felt someone grabbed his waist. That was his husband who whispered on his ear “You are make me the scary appa?”
“No, you will never be the scary appa but I’m the evil omma.” He leaned her head on his husband’s shoulder.

In midnight the little children were already wake up by themselves waiting for the gifts. Within 30 minutes the floor was full gift wrapping paper. Changhyun without a word gave an envelope to Jonghyun. He opened the envelope and there was a different photo, this was a ultrasound photo. He couldn’t believe.
“You will be a appa.” Changhyun said. Jonghyun just kissed him.
“Oh my god, this’s the best Christmas ever!!”

--

Well, this is the end... this was so short but was super fuffly. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEARRR!! \>U love and kisses to everyoneee