Part 1

Teen Top * Merry Christmas*

 

“Ommaaaa” A little 5 years girl yelled caught by Niel who sat her on the dinner table.
“Ji Min, I was already told you that you can’t run on the kitchen!”
She cutely apologized “Sorry omma, but I am soooo exciting. Can we already decorate the Christmas cookies?” Niel just smiled and nodded.
The two were on the kitchen decorating with many colors Christmas cookies. Niel stared at his daughter who looks really happy. That was the day before Christmas Eve and the little girl spent the whole week talking about the Christmas.
She picked a ginger man that still wasn’t decorated, looked at her mom and asked “What if we decorated together one for appa? Oh and we can put him with a cap.”
“Ahah, my cute baby is such a genius!” Niel laughted and squeezed her cheeks.

Sometime after they heard the door open, Ji Min immediately ran to there. There was his appa, Minsoo. Minsoo held her on his arms and kissed Niel. “What mine babies did today?”
“We were making Christmas cookies. Came on see it on the kitchen appa, came on!!”
“Ohh, it so beautiful, darling. Good job.” He gave her a hi five. “Look this one has a cap.” The noticed and laughed a bit.
“We made this one especially for you.” She said and hugged him. He thanked and kissed her forehead.

In the next day, the Christmas Eve, they were preparing for the dinner that their will give to his guests. Niel dressed his daughter with a beautiful red dress, a green collant and in her hair a Rudolph headband.
Minsoo was dressing him up when his husband entered on the bedroom. “Hi boo.” Niel didn’t reply, just sat on the bed and sighed. “What up, yeobo?”
“What if you receive your gift sooner?”
“What do you mean?” He looked to his innocent husband sitting on the bed and just realized something “Oh I see it, well I already had my shirt ed.”
“Isn’t that, babo.” He blushed. “Hurry and came to the living room.” His husband followed him. He was really nervous to see the reaction of Minsoo.

In the living room, there was a women sat on the sofa and Ji Min was playing in the floor. When Minsoo saw her his reaction was sitting next to her and grabbed her hands “Omma, is it really you?”
“I’m sorry, son, I was so stupid.” She started crying. Minsoo’ father was really against his son and Niel’s relationship because he wanted Minsoo married a girl who he chose. When Niel get pregnant he was angry so stopped talk with Minsoo and his wife followed him too, but just because she wanted to be a good wife.

“I am so sorry. I can live without my son. This was the worst five years of my live. Can you forgive me?” Minsoo hugged her.
“It’s everything alright, please stop crying.” He said but he even he was crying lot.
“Appa? Why are you crying? Appa, you can crying, this is Christmas Eve, this is time to be happy!”Ji Min was worried because she was seeing her daddy crying. She was already pouted and almost crying. Minsoo put the little girl who previously was in Niel’s lap on his lap.
“I’m not sad, baby. Look, I’m not crying. I wanted you to meet one person. This is my omma.” His daughter stared to the women and smiled.
“So, are you my grandma? I’m Bang Ji Min, It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
“Oh, so well behaved. I’m your grandma, Bang Young Soon.” The girl kissed her on the cheek and ran away from his appa’ lap. “Aigoo, son, she is so beautiful and cute.” The couple filled full of pride.  

It didn't take long for Chanhee and Byunghun Hun with his 4 years’ son Sang Kyu arrive to n.a.p’s house. They stayed talking and laughing on the living room, Minsoo’s mom volunteered to cook the dinner and Niel was helping her. The doorbell rang and Chanhee was opening the door. There was Jonghyun and Changhyun. They greeted each other.

“Oh, Ricky, are you feeling better?” Chanhee was worried about Changhyun. He was feeling sick and he also threw up too.
“He is better, right yeobo?” Jonghyun said and his boyfriend nodded.
“Well, when I was pregn…” He was stopped by Changhyun who covered Chanhee’s mouth. Jonghyun was open-eyed with Changhyun’s reaction.
“Jonghyun, go to the living room I’m going there after talk with Chanhee.” Jonghyun just nodded and left them alone. Changhyn pushed Chanhee to the kitchen where were Niel and Minsoo’s mother.
“Annyeong.” He smiling said. Niel and Jonghyun’s mother replied him.
“Now, Yoo Changhyun, tell me how can you don’t tell Jonghyun you are pregnant? “ Chanhee asked. Changhyun made a sad face and looked to the floor.
“Weaa? Ricky!! But how can’t he notice anything? But your belly is already growing.” Niel was surprised.
“He thinks that I just getting fatter and I am always dressing large clothing.”
“This’s so wrong, you’re already with 3 months. How can you hide something like that from your boyfriend? ”
“But I am scared, you are married but I am not. He can leave me alone.”
“Changhyun, he loves you more than everything.” Chanhee hugged him for a while.
“Now, lets go out of here. The smell of food is nauseating me. Agh!”

Changhyun went to the living room here were Minsoo, Jonghyun and Byunghun with the kids.
“Uncle Ricky!!” The two kids ran into Changhyun arms. He stayed playing with them sat on the floor near Jonghyun.

 

**