Me ? Scared ? Hell no!

Scared of Love! Two-Shot

 

The next morning, I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I couldn't control my smile...I think it was creepy. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face when I got the image of my dream of last night. I completely lost my smile and yelled «ONLY S*** !!». I dreamed about him... I was dressing up when I heard my phone ringing. It was a message from Yongguk "Amyyyyyyy the little monster! What's up ? I didn't see you after the reception ?". I sighed and I called him. 

 

Yongguk: AMY!

Amy: Ne.

Yongguk: What's wrong ?

Amy: Nothin'.

Yongguk: You're cold like an ice right now...

Amy: Himchankissedme. 

Yongguk: Mwo ? I didn't hear ?!

Amy: Himchankissedme.

Yongguk: Can you be more clear ?

Amy: HIMCHAN KISSED MEE!!!!!!! 

 

At this moment, you heard your mom running upstairs. She opened the door and show up her head. I quickly said bye to Yongguk and she said "I heard that Amy!". I sat on my bed while covering my face with my pillow. 

 

Mom: So...he kissed you.

Amy: Ne. 

Mom: Why are you reacting like that ?

Amy: I don't like him.

Mom: Liar !! If you don't like him, you would tell him that night. But you ran away. You're scared of lov-

Amy: NO!! It's not true!

Mom: Don't hide it!

Amy: No. 

Mom: Oh, he's downstairs. He's waiting...

 

I looked down and I walked slowly as I can think about what I'm going to say. When I enter in the kitchen, he was sitting with a bowl of cereal. I quickly sit in front of him. He looked at me and said «I’m sorry for yesterday...». I blinked two times and looked at the stairs. I saw mom watching us...I thought about what she said « You’re scare of lov-». I got it! I stood up and sat on his left. He looked at me. He was confused...I smiled at him and I gave a small peck on his lips. He got surprised and laughed at his reaction. I went closer and I kissed him. He kissed back when my mom came and said «Awwn. You guys are so cute !». We broke the kiss and I face palmed. 

 

Amy: Mom! 

Mom: What ? I couldn’t stop myself!

Amy: Yeah...

Mom: Oh~! I’m going to the company. See you lateeeeeerrr! <3 

 

Mom left us alone. I sighed and he said «You doesn’t want to be with your cute boyfriend ? :)». 

Amy: Who said that you are my boyfriend ? 

Him Chan: Mwo ? 

Amy: If you asked it could be better. 

Him Chan: Arraseo. Amy ?

Amy: What. 

Him Chan: Do you want to be my girlfriend ? 

Amy: If I didn’t want, I wouldn’t kiss you. 

Him Chan: Pabo!

 

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. We were about to leave the house when my phone rang again. It was Yongguk. Him Chan laughed and said «Why he’s calling you ?». 

Amy: I don’t know. He’s quite crazy.

I answered and said «Hi Yonggukieee!». 

Yongguk: AMMYYY!!!

Amy: What ?

Yongguk: SURA LIKES MEEE!!

Him Chan: So ?

Yongguk: I LIKE HERRR!

Amy: So ?

Yongguk: I-I...Wait a minute. You’re with Him Chan. 

Him Chan: Yes! 

Yongguk: Amy, you finally know what love is ! I knew that you’ll not stay in the forever alone zone! 

Amy: Yeah...and what you are saying about Sura ?

Yongguk: I’M GOOING TO TELL HER THAT I LIKE HER! 

Him Chan: GO TELL HER & LEAVE US ALONE!!

Yongguk: Good idea! Byeeeeeeee