She was right...

Scared of Love! Two-Shot

 

P.O.V Amy

 

Aissh, what a boring class today! I’m stuck in the literature class with the most stupid teacher at this university. We were reading a book and the author wrote «The sky is blue...». The teacher said that the author means that the sky is blue. I raised my hand. 

 

Teacher: Yes Amy ?

Amy: In the book, the author said «The sky is blue...» right ?

Teacher: Yes!

Amy: This is a metaphor...if we read the title «The Only Piece of Love». It’s talk about all the piece of a love story. The sky is blue may means the peace between a couple. 

Everyone in the class makes a «Oooooooooooooooohhhhh!~». Right after that, someone in the class called «Kim Him Chan» stood up and said: «I agree with Amy! She’s always right». I sighed. This guy just wants my attention...pffft. 

Amy: I don’t know why you agree because you were sleeping few seconds ago. 

Teacher: Amy!! Silence. 

Amy: Arraseo. 

Teacher: To answer what you said Amy, you’re right. This is my fault...Mianhaeyo. 

 

DRIIINNNNNGGG!!! Everyone stood up & left the class. I was the only one in the class, fixing my answers of the questions when I felt two hands on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that stupid guy. Why he’s always in my way ? 

 

Amy: Why you’re always on my way ?

Him Chan: Because you’re the only one who has no interest in me!

Amy: So ?

Him Chan: I want to know why you have no interest in me.

Amy: Oooh~! I don’t like the fact that you’re full of yourself. You’re the WORST student of this university. 

Him Chan: Can you help me in maths, science , history & literature ?

Amy: I don’t have history in my schedule.

Him Chan: Waae ?

 

I didn’t say anything and left him alone. Aiish!! Why he’s so annoying ? I went in the cafe who’s close to the university. I sat down when a girl from my math class came to me with a smile. Her name is Kang Sura. She’s really pretty. She wants to be a model... 

 

Sura: You know what I heard ?

Amy: No. What ?

Sura: I heard that Him Chan likes you! That’s why he’s always on your way. 

Amy: and is it you who actually heard that or this is a rumor ?

Sura: I was at my locker and Him Chan’s locker is at my right. He was talking with his friends about you and 

Yongguk said «Why are you always talking about her ?». He said «It’s simple. I like her...». 

 

I started to laugh. For real ? That stupid guy likes me ?  We talked together until it was 6pm. I excused myself and left. When I went at home, my mother was already here and she had a dress on. 

 

Mom: Amy! You’re late!! We’re going to a reception for Kang Entertainment... I brought you a dress. Fix your hair & be pretty for the reception. There’s a lot richs persons with their sons! If you know what I mean....

Amy: MOOOMM!!! You’re sillyyyyy!~

Mom: Ooh~! Is there someone in your mind ? Because usually, you never react like that...

Amy: No one! I’m in the forever alone zone! 

Mom: Hhahahahahahahaha ! Amy, you’re so pabo.  

 

We both went at the reception. There was a lot persons dancing, talking together. A lady came to see us with her husband. My mother smiled to them & said «Oh~! Annyeong Mr. & Mrs. Kim ». We both bowed.

 

Mrs.Kim: Oh, Annyeong Kwon Min Jee! Is it your daughter ?

Amy: Yes, I’m Kwon Amy. 

Mr. Kim: She’s really young. Is she 16 years old ?

Mom: Hahahaha, no. She’s 19 years old. 

Mrs. Kim: Oh!~ Jinjja ?! She looks really young ;o 

Amy: Yeah, I heard that a lot. 

Mr. Kim: I’ll call my son. HIMCHAN!! 

 

I sighed. Why in this world his son as to be that jerk Him Chan. A few seconds after, I turned around and saw him coming in our direction. I’ve to admit that he looked good in these clothes. He came to my right and smirked when he noticed that I was looking at him. I rolled my eyes & his mother said «This is our son, Him Chan. He’s actually 23 years old and *whisper* he’s single». She winked at her last sentence. We were listening the parents’ conversation when I felt someone pats my head. I turned around and saw...Yongguk. That stupid bear !! 

 

Amy: Pabo bear! 

Yongguk: Little monster!

Amy: How is your life ?

Yongguk: Bored. I just found out that I’ve a crush on someone. *-*

Amy: NUGUUU ?!! 

Yongguk: I can’t tell you. You might tell that pers-

Him Chan: Hyung! I was with Amy ): 

Amy: I don- 

Yongguk: It’s ok , Amy. Talk to you later. 

 

 

 

I sighed. Oh god. Why I have to stay with him...He quickly took my hand and walked outside of the reception. He stopped walking and took a big breath before to crush his lips on mine. I got surprised and totally forgot everything...When my "Stupid brain" came back. I quickly step back and I walked away. I took my phone and I sent a message to my mom "Umma, I'm tired. I'm going home in a taxi ! -xxx- <3 ".  In the taxi, I thought about what happen...Sura was right. He liked me...