End

Of Christmas Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas is about giving and sharing. It’s about giving to others when the others need it, not expecting to receive anything back. It’s about giving happiness to the people who needs it. It’s about sharing all those wonderful moments and time with your love ones. It’s about creating new beginnings with the ones your love.

 

 

In one of those it’s, is what Kyuhyun is planning to give to the special someone of his life. Lee Sungmin. He has been thinking on how he’s going to make Sungmin as his. He wants to create a new beginning in his relationship between Sungmin and him. He likes his hyung-dongsaeng relationship with Sungmin. He won’t complain on how adorable Sungmin is when he acts all clingy with him, because he really likes it. He just wants Sungmin to look at him more than just a hyung. To be precise, he wants Sungmin to look at him as his lover. That is what anything he could ever wish for.

He has fallen for his dongsaeng regardless of when, he doesn’t know. All he knows is that, every time he sees his dongsaeng smiling at him, he felt his heart dropping on the floor. The unexpected kiss Sungmin has given him on Peppero day, still lingers in between his lips. Nothing has really changed in between them, although they have gone out in a few dates after, unlike the usual meets at the café.

He doesn’t really know how to approach Sungmin and confess to him, but with the festive season coming, he might just have an idea.

 

 

“Hello!” Sungmin with a cheerful smile on his face, greet the workers inside the café where his father owns or in other words where Kyuhyun works. His smile immediately fall into a frown upon realising that Kyuhyun wasn’t there.

“Hey Sungminnie!” Hyukjae greet his dongsaeng while messing up his hair, earning a glare from Sungmin.

“Hyung! What are you doing? I just got my hair done!” Sungmin pouted, whilst trying hard to fix it back. He dyed his hair orange and got himself a nice haircut, cutting out his long bangs that can cover his eyes.

“Oh you dyed your hair, Sungminnie?” Hyukjae ask, thinking that Sungmin look really nice in his new hairdo. After he’s done fixing his hair, he punches Hyukjae in the arm, when the other was about to complement his new hairdo.

“Ouch. What was that for?!” Hyukjae ask him, rubbing his stinging arm. Sungmin usually likes it or didn’t mind it when he messes up his hair. He was usually so lovable, not that he is not now.

“For messing up my hair! Did you know how long and how much I paid the diva in my school to make this hair works?”

“So? It’s not like you’re going on a date or anything.” Hyukjae shrugged it off. He knows that Sungmin has a crush on Kyuhyun, he also notices that Kyuhyun shares mutual feelings for his little dongsaeng. One thing for sure is that his favourite dongsaeng here has being a little bit rude since he clicked with Kyuhyun. Sure, Kyuhyun was an obedient worker in the beginning but as he slowly get to know him, he realises that behind his kind of innocent looks, lies a very snarky part that no one knows exist.

“He’s not in today or for the rest of the week or more.”

Sungmin’s eyes widen when he hears this. Kyuhyun’s not going to be in for the next few days or week? Why? Kyuhyun didn’t tell him about this, he felt slightly hurt. “Why is he not in?” With a pout on his face, he slump his body onto the nearby chair.

He came here to show Kyuhyun his new hair and have some chat with him like always. He didn’t visit the café for a few days because he was kind of busy with his school Christmas preparations. He stays back at school until the late evening, helping out the others putting up beautiful Christmas decorations.

“Don’t know. He asks for a leave from your dad, not from me.” Hyukjae comment at Sungmin’s question.

“Right, like you would know something right hyung. What does lie in your head other than strawberries and bananas?” Sungmin replied with a hint of sarcasm.

With that, Sungmin leaves the café, pouting all the way with a bump on his forehead, because his hyung was so generous to smack him with a chopstick.

 

 

Sungmin was not able to contact Kyuhyun within the week at all, and it literally drives him crazy. His dad wasn’t even helping him with the problem when he refuses to tell Sungmin why Kyuhyun ask for a leave. Sure they see each other a lot at the café, with the usual chats and casual talks. Aside from that, he doesn’t occasionally meet him outside of the café. He really has feelings for Kyuhyun and he doesn’t know how to express it. He managed to express it on Peppero day but that was all. Nothing has change. Kyuhyun is still Kyuhyun, he shows no sign that he share the same feelings for the younger.

Although he was glad that Kyuhyun sometimes took him out, which he loves to call it as them going on a date but so far, he sees no progress in where this relationship is going.

 

 

“I really don’t know Wookie. Kyuhyun is not even replying to all my text nor did he even call me back.” Sungmin reports back to his friend. He knows that Ryeowook or Wookie as what he called is an expert in this kind of stuff. It was from his idea and support that gives Sungmin a bit courage to initiate the kiss. Now, he really needs another advice from Ryeowook as he doesn’t even know what to do now.

“Well did you do anything to him? Did you hurt his feelings somehow?” Ryeowook ask his good friend.

“I don’t think I ever hurt his feelings. What do you think an adorable kid like me could do to hurt his feelings?” Sungmin ask Ryeowook or more likely, ask himself the question. Ryeowook rolls his eyes hearing the remark.

“Sungmin, you know I love you right? But even I, as your good friend or as the diva of the school, Kim Heechul, it hurts my ear to hear you say that about yourself.” Heechul snorted, keeping his eyes on his newly done nails as he feeds his boredom.

“How can you say that? I say nothing, nothing at all when you blab about yourself and your beauty for three hours straight, and you say that to me for my one comment of myself?” Sungmin gasp, feeling a bit offended by his friend.

“Yeah, why treat my adorable Shengmin like that?” Zhoumi retorted, earning a nudge on his side by Ryeowook, when Sungmin wasn’t looking. Ryeowook was trying to signal Zhoumi not to be on Sungmin’s side today.

“Honey, you just say something about it.” Heechul commented, giving him a smirk knowing that he wins this battle.

“Unbelievable. Wookie! Mimi! Help me out here!” Sungmin whines, shaking Ryeowook’s limp form vigorously, while giving his puppy dog eyes to Zhoumi.

“You know, Heechul hyung does have a point.” Ryeowook said, ignoring Sungmin’s huge doe eyes that says ‘are you serious?’, which leads to Sungmin looking at Zhoumi hopefully.

“Sorry, baby. But Heechul hyung is right on this one.” Zhoumi fling both of his hands in the air, signalling that he doesn’t want to be a part of this anymore.

Sungmin literally slam his face on the table, wondering why he has such diva kind of friends. “Can we please get back to the main topic here? You know, me, Kyuhyun, something’s wrong?”

“Oh yes, what else can I say? Meet the boy, period.” Heechul replied, flipping through his favourite magazine, nodding unconsciously on the things or gossip he agrees on.

“Wow, if it really was that simple, why would I even be here asking for your help, right?” Sungmin said, sarcasm was written all over his face. He seriously wonders why he’s friend is not even helping him out here when the past few days, they were so excited on taking or more like forcing him out to the mall for window shopping.

They just drag him to every stores that looks interesting and keeps on asking whether he wants it or not, making sure they make a mental note of which he really likes or something that really really suits him, or so that was what he sees. He didn’t even knew what’s the use of them looking as if taking a mental note about those items he has slightly interested in, when he knows he won’t be getting it anyways. Those items are way too expensive for his needs.

But that was until he saw a beautiful pink acoustic guitar on one of the music instrume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter