Chapter 1

Not so bad Christmas.

 

 

‘This ing ! I hate Christmas!’ Jiyong said to himself, shutting the door behind him as he walked in to his room.  He heard his mom and dad yelling downstairs, he fell on the bed and tucked his head under a pillow. It was Christmas eve and his family was fighting again. It’s the same every year. He hated Christmas, it’s always the same. Every time they try to have a normal dinner they always end up fighting and being upset over another. It hurt so much seeing other families smiling and enjoying the holiday. Sharing love, something his was never capable of.

He heard his phone ring on the table. He slowly got up and dragged himself to the desk. It was a text message from Seunghyun. ‘What now?’ he thought opening it. “Hey Ji. Come to the ice skating ring in downtown! I have a surprise for you! ;) ”  What the heck would hyung want from him at this hour. He walked over to the closet and put on something warm. He went downstairs and put on his shoes.

“Mom, I’m going out. I’ll be home soon.” He yelled and got out. The cold wind hit him, he almost turned back. He really disliked this cold weather. He started walking faster as his feet got colder. ‘This better be worth it Seunghyun!’

He slowed down as he got closer to the ice rink. There were Christmas lights everywhere and not a lot of people. He saw Seunghyun standing at the gate.

“Hey hyung. You better have a good damn reason for dragging me here in the middle of a cold night.” Ji said.

Seunghyun smiled. “Hey Ji, you made it.”

Jiyong stepped right in front of hyung. He was much taller than him. There was something extremely attractive in those dark, mysterious eyes. Seunghyun grabbed Ji around his waist and pulled him closer. He gently brushed his lips over Jiyongs.

  ‘What is this? Why is he kissing me? Why can’t I pull back? What is this warm feeling?’ Ji stared at hyungs face after their lips stopped touching. Seunghyun smiled and looked up. Ji followed his look and saw a little mistletoe hanging over their heads.

“Merry Christmas, Jiyong.”

Ji was speechless, what just happened?! Why did he feel this way? All he knew was that this kiss made him feel very happy. Jiyong shook his head and took a step back.

So what’s the surprise?” Ji said, as he didn’t know what else to say.

Hyung smiled, grabbed his hand and started walking towards the entrance. No way, there’s no way Ji was going to go ice skating.

“Oh no, hyung. I’m not doing this!”

Seunghyun turned around and  looked at his face. Ji melted, how could he say no at that those puppy eyes. He sighted and kept on walking. Hyung smiled and followed him. They put on ice-skates and went on the ice. They were holding hands and trying not to fall. They were smiling and laughing so much. Jiyongs heart felt so warm. How come this boy makes him so happy? They stopped for a moment as Ji got cold. Seunghyun wrapped his arms around the little boy. “This should help” he whispered in Jis ear. Ji enjoyed a hug more than he would expect.

After their little ice skating adventure they went for a cup of hot chocolate. They sat down on one of the benches in the park.

So, I still didn’t get my present.” Jiyong complained.

“You want your present?”.  Ji nodded. Seunghyun slowly put his arm around others waist and pulled him closer again. He leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. Ji put his hands around hyungs neck and deepened the kiss. Seunghyuns soft lips were running over his and his body filled up with a warm feeling.

This must’ve been the best Christmas of his life!