Opening Presents!

Merry Soshi Christmas~

 

 
 
The girls finally gathered at home, ignoring suspicious glares from each other.
 
"Hey where's the food?" Taeyeon asked, confused when she clearly saw Yoona and Sooyoung carrying bags in. The kitchen was free of bags, which was bizarre. 
 
"Um... We ate them all." Sooyoung replied quickly, forgetting that their cover up was to buy food. 
 
"Aish, you're lucky there's food at home." Taeyeon sighed, walking in the kitchen to prepare the food. 
 
"Phew, so close." Yoona whispered, pulling Sooyoung away from the kitchen to finish their presents.
 
Jessica and Yuri tumbled in the front door, giggling at their slight mishap at the mall. Instead of going out of the store, they decided to their shopping there. 
 
"We're even worst than Byuntaeng." Jessica whispered, eyeing the cooking Taeyeon who was busy making food. 
 
Seohyun and Tiffany came in next, hiding their presents poorly by outrun it behind their backs. 
 
Seohyun and Hyoyeon helped prepare the food while Sunny invited Hyomin over. 
 
"Hyominie, stay here so we can be together~" she said with ageyo, making the girls' hands curl. 
 
"Sure!" The T-ara member said cutely, twirling Sunny's pink hair. 
 
"I'm going to puke, Yoona." Yuri made a face, cringing at their mushiness. 
 
They started to decorate the dorm even further, throwing glittery Christmas deco everywhere. 
 
"Hehee I've come to help make everyone's Christmas pink!" Tiffany giggled, rushing out of the kitchen. 
 
Eventually, the girls had to pull the whining Tiffany away who had got out all her pink items, overpowering the other Christmas deco. 
 
---------------------------------
 
"PARTY TIME!" Sooyoung shrieked, opening a bottle of soju and getting her chips out. 
 
"FOOD!" Yoona's reply came as the two soshi shikshins sat beside each other, stuffing the food in their mouths.
 
Beside both of them sat their happy girlfriends, who were acting more like sisters instead of friends. Yuri and Jessica took their share of soju, ignoring their eating girlfriends.
 
Sunny and Hyomin were inseparable, both feeding each other cakes. Occasionally, Sunny would purposely nibble on Hyomin's finger, making the other girl blush. 
 
Taeyeon eyed Tiffany's happily, and the American girl slapped Taeyeon angrily. The two still got their make up kiss though, with Taeyeon enjoying it. 
 
Hyoyeon let Seohyun lie on her lap and she started to braid the maknae's long hair. Seohyun was still eating her goguma, looking disapprovingly at the junk food on the table. 
 
Finally, Sooyoung got bored of the food (after eating everything) and shouted," LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" 
 
"Ok! Yayyy!" Tiffany happily clapped, suddenly removing her lips from Taeyeon who immediately pouted. 
 
"Babe, miss me?" Yoona playfully asked Yuri, coming back to her side after her feast with Sooyoung. 
 
"No. In fact, I think Sica is a better girlfriend than you." She answered icily, seeming to have channeled the ice princess' coldness. 
 
"Aww, I'm sorry honey." Yoona pouted sadly, giving Yuri a kiss which she happily returned. 
 
"Hey, what about me?" Jessica groaned, looking at the Yoonyul couple.
 
"You have me, princess." Sooyoung came in to give Jessica a big kiss as the latter kissed back deeply.
 
"Um, Soo? The game?" Sunny interrupted, making everyone laugh. 
 
 
"Oh yeah! Hehe later! We need to open presents~" Sooyoung whispered, as if she was talking to Jessica alone.
 
"ME FIRST!" Yoona and Yuri screamed together. 
 
"Jinx!" They shouted, pointing at each other. 
 
"Double Jinx!" They shrieked, folding their arms.
 
"Triple Jinx!" They yelled again, refusing to lose. 
 
"You owe me soda!" They changed their tactic, still not giving up.
 
"Quadruple jinx!" They yelled menacingly at each other as if they forgot about being a couple.
 
"STOP!" Hyoyeon yelled, separating the two. "If you want to continue this, I'll make you both go last! Just open your presents simultaneously!" 
 
"She can't, it's embarrassing for me." Yuri gulped, looking over at Jessica. 
 
"She can't, it's embarrassing for me." Yoona answered the same thing, remembering Sooyoung's plan. 
 
"ARGH! You guys aren't a couple! More like twins!" Hyomin finally spoke up, laughing at the soshi girls. "My dorm is never this loud and funny!" 
 
"Hehe, wanna move in? This happens everyday." Sunny whispered, tempting her girlfriend. 
 
"Fine, maknae you start!" Sooyoung grumbled, annoyed with the talking. "I want Sica to open my present!" 
 
"Ok unnies! Please don't fight," Seohyun agreed, curiously reaching for Hyoyeon's present. 
 
She tore the white wrapping eagerly, wondering what her lover had given her. Uncovering it, she thought it was self improvement books. To her surprise, the complete set of twilight was seen. 
 
"WAHHHH TAETAE I WANT THAT!" Tiffany shrieked, forgetting that her voice was abnormally loud. 
 
"YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE!" Taeyeon slapped her forehead in exasperation. 
 
"Hehe, but I love Edward~" Tiffany eye smiled, melting Taeyeon's heart. 
 
"Hyoyeon, why did you give me this?" Seohyun asked, confused. 
 
"I'm sorry, Seo. I wanted you to read romance books. You know, for a change? Please read it~" Hyoyeon tried using her rare ageyo, stunning Seohyun and everyone else. 
 
"Ok! Fany unnie said it was nice anyway," Seohyun grinned, hugging her lover excitedly. "Maybe I'll pick up some romance tips..." 
 
"YAH! Seobaby! You're still young!" Yuri cried out, laughing at Seohyun's unexpected response.
 
"I'm 22, unnie~" Seohyun giggled, laughing along the rest. 
 
"Me next!" Hyoyeon beamed, opening Seohyun's present excitedly. "Whoa dancing queen shirt! Hehe, I can wear it to practice~" 
 
"I have one too! Couple tees! See it has half a heart and you have the other half!" Seohyun replied, showing her shirt too.
 
"Taetae! I got us some too~" the eye smiling princess decided to give her present, showing Taeyeon her shirt as she happily unwrapped her present. 
 
"Why am I the dorky Taeng?" Taeyeon asked, pouting a little.
 
"Because you're dorky!" Tiffany giggled, smiling again. "My turn!" 
 
She quickly grabbed her hot pink present, unwrapping it happily. "OMO PINKKKK TOROTO!! I LOVE YOU TAETAE!" She shrieked, hugging the stuff toy and hastily giving Taeyeon a big kiss. 
 
"..." Taeyeon was speechless since she wasn't expecting that. 
 
Yulsic suddenly got up, quickly squealing. "YOU GUYS CAN'T OPEN YOU EYES. THAT MEANS YOU BYUNTAENG." Jessica hissed, her ice princess mode activated. 
 
"What's going on?" Yoona asked, covering her eyes.
 
"Not you and Sooyoung, silly. We're giving you our presents." Yuri giggled, opening Yoona's eyes with her hands.
 
"Yayyy I hope it's food." Sooyoung raised her eyebrows at her shikshin partner, both of them tearing the wrapping paper. "OMO..." She stopped, picking up her present.
 
"YURI!" Yoona gasped, picking hers up too. Yuri blushed a bright red, grasping Jessica's hands. "I told you it was a bit too much!" 
 
Both shikshins had a pair of lingerie in their hands and they were bright purple for Yoona and bright pink for Sooyoung. 
 
"OH MAI GAT!" Taeyeon's voice suddenly sprang up, shocking the Yoonyul and Soosica couple. 
 
"TAEYEON! WHO TOLD YOU TO LOOK?" Jessica screamed, rushing to punish the danshin.
 
"TIFFANY HELP ME!!" Taeyeon yelled, running away quickly. 
 
"Not helping, you disobeyed my American friend." Tiffany smirked, hugging her pink toroto firmly. 
 
As Jessica chased Taeyeon angrily, Yuri and Yoona were involved in a different kind of fight. Both struggled to dominate one another, kissing deeply. 
 
"You y pearl, I'm so going to eat you up tonight," Yoona whispered seductively, pulling Yuri for another kiss.
 
"Choding, I'll come after you later." Yuri whispered back after the two gasped for air. 
 
"YAH! COME BACK AND SIT! STOP WHISPERING SICK STUFF TO ONE ANOTHER!" Sunny screamed, watching the craziness in the soshi dorm. 
 
"I love your dorm! I need to come over more~" Hyomin gushed, clapping her hands at the scenes. 
 
Finally, Jessica got her revenge on Taeyeon by hitting the danshin. Taeyeon winced, pouting as she lay her head on Tiffany's lap.
 
"Why don't you two have presents for each other?" Sooyoung asked Sunny and Hyomin after recovering from her massive shock.  
 
"Because its in bed~" Sunny whispered seductively to Hyomin, watching her blush crimson red.
 
"Oh Mai gat, fany." Taeyeon whispered her favourite phrase, almost drooling at the sight of Hyomin and Sunny kissing. 
 
"Byuntaeng!" Fany hissed, glaring at a suddenly frightened Taeyeon. 
 
"Hehe we knew that you two wouldn't care so we bought you two this," Hyoyeon said, walking out of her room holding two presents, one for Hyomin and one for Sunny. 
 
Sunny grabbed he present, shaking it eagerly while Hyomin thanked the soshi girls gratefully. 
 
"WHOA NEW DS! IT'S SO PRETTY!" Sunny squealed, revealing her purple DS. 
 
"Hehe soshi dorm card? YAYYY I CAN SEE SUNNY WHENEVER I WANT!" Hyomin grinned, kissing the card. 
 
"Hehe happy people makes Taeyeon happy too~" Taeyeon beamed, earning a whack on her head from Tiffany. 
 
"You dork," her girlfriend simply said, giving Taeyeon a light whack on her head. 
 
-------------------------------
 
Part 2 of SOSHI CHRISTMAS! Watch out for part 3, the last one! I decided to make it longer for fun! 
 
-SNSDobsessions