Christmas presents

Merry Soshi Christmas~

 

 
"Partayyy!" the enthusiastic shikshin yelled as she crashed into the girl's dorm. After practicing for the comeback and promoting in Japan, their well needed break was almost underway. 
 
Despite sooyoung's contagious enthusiasm, the following 8 girls dragged themselves wearily through the door. 
 
The tanned one and her girlfriend, the choding, rushed to the couch and collapsed tiredly on it. Yuri lay on Yoona's lap, kicking her shoes off before lying on the cushion.
 
The shortest bunny, normally filled with ageyo, rubbed her eyes, sleepily moving to her shared room with Taeyeon. 
 
The eye smile angel had already fallen asleep, and was on Taeyeon's back, comfortably dozing off. 
 
Jessica pushed past her girlfriend Sooyoung, ignoring her sad glares. She walked straight to their room, jumping on her bed immediately.
 
The maknae and dancing queen trotted in last, with Hyoyeon's head resting comfortably on the taller girl's shoulder. They too, followed the ice princess's example, making their way to their beds. 
 
Sooyoung was left alone in the living room with the sleeping Yoonyul, shocked at her member's tiredness. "B-but it's Christmas!" 
 
She sighed when nobody responded, dejectedly checking the time. "But it's Christmas~ it's already 4!" 
 
"Correction- it's 4am you pabo!" Yoona groaned, throwing a pillow weakly at Sooyoung. She was careful not to wake her sleeping girlfriend. "Go to your room and sleep!" 
 
"Hmph, hateful." 
 
-------------------------------
 
Finally, one by one, the girls woke up around 1pm, mostly from their hunger. Hyoyeon and Seohyun prepared their lunch (or late breakfast) as Yoonyul gathered around the table, happily waiting. 
 
Soon, Sunny rushed energetically towards them with her Nintendo DS in hand. "Keke I haven't played for a long while." She grinned as she flicked her short hair out of her eyes. 
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany gradually arrived in the kitchen, helping Hyoseo to prepare the dishes. 
 
As usual, Jessica was still sleeping. This time, however, Sooyoung wasn't around. Finally, when the food was done, Taeyeon did her signature yelling," SOOYOUNG YOUR FOOD IS READY YOU SHIKSHIN." 
 
The girls waited for the shikshin to wake the ice princess up, something that was normally done. However, they were met with silence, not the usual whining from Jessica. 
 
"I'll call them, unnies." Seohyun diligently went to the room after receiving a loving kiss from the dancing queen. Blushing and glowing, the maknae made her way down the hallway to call the couple. 
 
The girls at the table made small talk, focusing on their own activities while waiting. Sunny stared at her DS, pressing the buttons quickly. Yoona and Yuri hugged each other happily, being chodings and poking each other. Taeyeon attempted her cheesy lines to make the mushroom blush. Hyoyeon watched the couples dejectedly, waiting for Seohyun.
 
"UNNIES! SOOYOUNG IS MISSING!" Seohyun's voice was heard, and the others got up immediately. 
 
"SOOYOUNGIE!" Jessica shrieked, waking up immediately. 
 
"I can't find her! She's not in her room!" Seohyun explained nervously, gesturing at the empty and made bed. 
 
"We were all ignoring her yesterday, what if she ran away?" Yoona asked, her eyes widening. 
 
"Yoon! You're scaring Jessie!" Yuri scolded her lover as she rushed to Jessica's side. 
 
"I ignored her too! I was tired~" Jessica whined, pulling her pillow closer to her worried face. 
 
"She must be around here! Talk less, start finding!" Taeyeon immediately suggested, rushing off with Tiffany to check the dorm. 
 
While Sunny helped Jessica search, the other pairs rushed around the dorm. With 9 members, it wasn't unusual that someone would be missing. 
 
They had their fair share of missing cases. Once, they left the house without Tiffany, who started crying until she was found by the nervous Taeyeon. There was also that time when Jessica was reporting missing, only to be found in the bathroom sleeping! 
 
But since sooyoung was tall, this never happened. She was the first to be spotted because of her height. If the tall shikshin wasn't there, someone would have noticed. 
 
"BABY WHERE ARE YOU?" Jessica's hysterical shrieks were heard, getting louder every time.
 
"If we don't find Soo soon, my ear drums will burst, Yoon." Yuri whispered, searching the toilet and Yoona searched the Taesun room. 
 
"Mine too, but where is that shikshin? She even resisted food!" Yoona replied, wincing as Jessica screamed again. 
 
"IT'S MOVING ITS MOVING ITS MOVINGGGGG," Jessica yelled, terrified by something. Or someone
 
"Oh mai gat." Taeyeon's voice was heard as Taeny went to check Jessica. 
 
"OMO MY HEART JUST DIED." Sunny panted, recovering from that slight 'heart attack' she suffered. 
 
"PINKKKKK!" Tiffany screamed, throwing her hands in the air.
 
"Unnie!" Seohyun's halfhearted reply came as everyone else screamed.
 
"AIGOO MY SHIKSHIN!" Hyoyeon beamed as she danced freely around to the shouts of soshi. 
 
Lastly, Yoona and Yuri made their way to the storeroom, immediately being surrounded by cheers of the members. And... Wait a minute... Lights and presents. 
 
In front of them, was a sheepish Sooyoung and her decorated Christmas tree filled with presents at the bottom.
 
-------------------------------
 
"Youngie! I love you soo much!" Jessica scrambled to her lover's arms, giving her a big surprise hug. 
 
"Aww, I love you too, princess." Sooyoung replied, engulfed in Jessica's hug. "C-cant breathe..."
 
The Christmas tree's lights lit up, changing from blue to pink to purple, highlighting the white and green bubbles on the tree. Candy canes were hung beautifully, surprising still intact and not eaten by the shikshin. 
 
"Tae Tae, I love the pink reallyyy much!" Tiffany squealed, watching as the lights change again. 
 
"I know you do, but I love blue more." Taeyeon cheekily replied, as the Yoonyul pair checked their reflections in the Christmas bubbles. 
 
"Hey guys, lets have a Christmas party!" Hyoyeon suggested, hugging Seohyun from behind. 
 
"Yayyyyy!" Sooyoung shouted, finally happy that they were going to have what he wanted. 
 
"Play truth or dare!" Yoona grinned mischievously, giving her partner in crime Yuri a high five.
 
"Unnies, junk food isn't good for you! If you eat them too often you'll-" Seohyun started her daily healthy food rampage, only to be interrupted by Taeyeon. 
 
"Seobaby, it's fine, we haven't been drinking much anyway. I'll make goguma porridge for you, K?" 
 
"Ok," the maknae replied, glad that she wouldn't be eating unhealthily, to the delight of the members. 
 
As everyone cleared out the room one by one, Yoona and Yuri slowly trailed behind. Glancing at each other, they beamed, as if they knew what to do. 
 
Operation drink: make Seohyun go WILD tonight. 
 
-------------------------------
 
"Hehe, lets go food shopping! YOONA! FOODDD!" Sooyoung cried out, watching the second shikshin rush towards her. 
 
"Unnie, can Yuri come? Please?" Yoona clasped her hands in a praying position, begging her food partner. 
 
"No. I don't want to see you clowns kissing all the way." Sooyoung hastily replied, folding her arms.
 
"You can bring Jessie! We will have a kiss feast! Hehe kissing and food!"
 
"No. This is us, without girlfriends. Go ask Yuri to accompany Jessie." Sooyoung put her foot down, watching as Yoona pouted with her ageyo. 
 
"Yuri honey, I'm going shopping for food. Could you go accompany Sica? I won't be long I promise~" Yoona sealed her words with a kiss, which Yuri gladly enjoyed. 
 
"Yoona baby, I'll wait till you come home~" Yuri faked tears, hugging her lover tightly. 
 
"OK! ENOUGH OF THE DRAMA. We're going!" Sooyoung finally rushed in to pull the happy couple apart, dragging her to the door. She stopped to give Jessica a kiss, before leaving with a pouting Yoona.
 
"SOOYOUNGIE! Why did you drag me? I wanna be with Yuri~" Yoona whined unhappily, opening the car door and jumping in. 
 
"We're going to buy presents, Yoon! For everyone!" Sooyoung sighed, finally trekking Yoona the real truth. "We have so much food in our two fridges I could eat them for days!" 
 
"You... You saved the food? But youngie, you love food!" Yoona cried out, not believing Sooyoung's sacrifice. 
 
"I do, but I love you guys too." Sooyoung replied, hugging Yoona tightly. 
 
"L-let go tallie!" Yoona gasped for air as the taller one embraced her. 
 
-------------------------------
 
"Hehe! Mickey mouse! Yuri loves Mickey! " Yoona rushed over, spotting the whole collection. 
 
"She already has a whole room of them, yoongie." Sooyoung reminded the younger girl, who was randomly picking out the cutest soft toys. 
 
"I know, but I really want to give her something she'll love!" Yoona poutedc realizing that Yuri's room was already sticking out with lots of Mickey related products. 
 
"Oh, I know what you can do..." Sooyoung leaned in to whisper her plan to Yoona. 
 
---------------------------------
 
On the other side of the shopping mall, Jessica and Yuri walked hand in hand, looking through the shops. 
 
They decided to secretly get presents for the girls, and rushed to move quickly to avoid being seen. 
 
That was when they saw Sunny with Hyomin, both blushing furiously and walking closely beside each other.
 
"Jessie, everyone is out too!" Yuri suddenly realized, since the pair left the house when no one was in. 
 
"Hehe, they must be buying presents." Jessica replied, ducking in to the nearest store.
 
"Jessie! What are you doing? That's... That's a..." Yuri stammered looking at the items in the store.
 
"What?" Jessica asked, turning around to look at the items. 
 
"A lingerie store!" Yuri blushed, pulling the ice princess out the store. 
 
"Oh, hehe, wrong store!" 
 
---------------------------------
 
In another part of the mall, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon walked around the bookstore, picking up all necessary items for Tiffany and Seohyun. They managed to tell their girlfriends that they wanted to spend some friend time. 
 
"Hehe! Pink toroto!" Taeyeon spotted Tiffany's favourite stuff you and rushed to get it. 
 
"Hehe easy!" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out, hugging the toroto. 
 
"Look! Twilight books!" Hyoyeon giggled, rushing to get them. 
 
"Hyo, Seo doesn't read romance or vampire books. That's only Tiffany."
 
"I know, but I'm still buying them." Hyoyeon replied, whispering her plan in Taeyeon's ear.
 
---------------------------------
 
Meanwhile, Tiffany and Seohyun walked through the mall, finding gifts for their girlfriends. 
 
"Unnie, lets head to the couple tees store!" Seohyun suggested, and the two made their way there.
 
"Hi, may I help you?" The salesperson asked politely, watching Seohyun and Tiffany. 
 
"Can I have a shirt that says dancing queen on it?" Seohyun asked, going first. 
 
"And may I have a shirt that says Dorky Taeng?" Tiffany giggled at the sudden nickname of Taeyeon. 
 
"Sure! Today for Christmas we are having a special promotion! You can get matching couples shirts for you too!" The salesperson smiled happily, looking at the two SNSD stars. 
 
"I'll have a shirt that says Seobaby!" Tiffany teased, helping Seohyun have a nickname. 
 
"I'll have a shirt that says Eyesmiling Princess then!" Seohyun giggled, helping Tiffany too. 
 
Thy pair waited for their shirts before they rushed home quickly to avoid being seen by the rest.
 
-------------------------------
 
Sunny and Hyomin walked hand in hand, ignoring their initial mission (window shopping) and planning a new one (being in love).
 
"All I want for Christmas is you~" Sunny sang sweetly to Hyomin, who blushed in response. 
 
"Let's go shop for each other!" Hyomin suggested, but it was turned down by Sunny.
 
"No~ I only want you..." Sunny smiled, grabbing Hyomin's other hand. 
 
"Cheesy!" Hyomin giggled, hugging Sunny. 
 
----------------------------------
 
Hehe, this is the first part of the soshi Christmas! Next chapter: truth or dare. It will be updated by today, I promise! ^^
 
-SNSDobsessions