Endlessly

Endlessly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I know it’s just not me who is going through a situation that is difficult and painful even, there are many others around the world who can understand what I feel if I retell my story and I know between me and the girl I’m thinking off there’s only one who knows this.

 

There are different kinds of love, one is where two sides share mutual feelings and they know of it while there’s the opposite, they do have feelings for each other but are just too scared of telling the other thinking they don’t feel the same way. There’s this one where the need for love is too much that it hurts both sides, sometimes the need is too much that one can’t take it anymore and leaves, both of them hurt but doesn’t want to go back. Then there’s one where the love is too weak, both can’t give more than what they could but is looking for more and they will end up looking for some other love. And there’s mine where love is very much one sided, unrequited love if you will, in this love one is loving and the other doesn’t know about it and even if how much you try to show your feelings she’s blind and doesn’t see anything.

 

Love can feel like heaven but can hurt like hell. Love relationships are always unpredictable, one moment you feel as if you’ve finally found the right person for you then right after you thought completely wrong. I guess it’s one of those things you can’t control, you want things to stay the same way but then if it does it hinder other things and it all changes over and over again. Sometimes love is one of those things that doesn’t stay endlessly.

 

Even if how much I talk about how love most of the time I can’t deny that it is my fault for hurting because of this emotion. I’ve been in love with the same girl ever since I first laid my eyes on hurt, the only problem is she’s in love with someone else and doesn’t seem to notice me other than just her best friend.

 

My name is Choi Seunghyun, 4th year high school student and in class 12B. I’m your normal guy: lazy – but still manages to have an A average for all of my classes, troublemaker- got ninja skills since I never get caught, good looking – one of the handsomest guys in my year, nice – only to the ladies of course, and lastly hopelessly in love with his best friend. Sandara Park, class 12Q, you can say she’s all guy’s dream girl since she has it all but doesn’t brag about it or anything of that nature. Then there’s the boyfriend, Lee Donghae class 12H and the bad boy of the school. It’s your normal plot, nice girl goes for bad boy but then a twist comes in where the bad boy don’t turn good in a way and cheats on her.

 

Late at night she called, it was around midnight but I didn’t care at all if it was disturbing my sleep and I’ll be grumpy the day after. “Tabi” she whispered weakly but I can tell she’s been crying, I just know her that well. “Hey, are you okay?” I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes open so I can understand clearly what she’s saying.

 

“He .. he ch-cheated on me” she talked again and this time she couldn’t keep the her tears on hold.

 

For the whole night I stayed up with her on the phone, she was crying and I let her cry it all out. I wanted to go to her badly, hold her in my arms and tell her everything is going to be fine that he’ll surely be hit by karma for what he did. I wanted to kill Donghae, beat the hell out of him for making my baby girl cry like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter