20 – The Girl Who is loyal

The Girl Who...

With the help of the doe-eye girl, the tall girl managed to give an impressive speech that convinced the shareholders that she has the ability to lead the company for the time being, in her father's place. However, just when they all thought this matter is coming to an end, the guy steps up again with a smirk.


"Not bad. So, this is the capable helper I have heard of." Jaejoong grins as he pulls the doe-eye girl over. Sooyoung literally clawed at him as she tries to get the girl out from his hold but failed. "I wonder how you will perform without her... I seem to have hear some accounts on how you always give your work to her to do, is that true, Choi Sooyoung ssi?"

That sentence got everyone into yet another serious discussions again as they wait for the tall girl to give them an actual answer.

"… Yes. But that doesn't mean I-"

"That doesn't mean that you know nothing. True. But, we could not afford to have a leader who is lazy, and pushes all the work to the employees to do, can we?" Jaejoong asked, smirking. Sooyoung clenches her fists tightly as she looks away, knowing that she's losing this battle. The shareholders are obviously against her now. "So, now, gentlemen. Make your choice. Her or me?"

"I support Jaejoong ssi."

"Me too."

"Yes, I'm supporting Jaejoong ssi as well."

One by one, the shareholders casted their votes openly and it was a landslide win for the guy.

Sorry, dad... I'm such a useless daughter... Sooyoung bits her lips and heads straight for the door. She turns around and looks at the doe-eye girl, who remains still.

"By the way, capable girl. Why don't you work for me now? That boss of you just lost her job, you know? I'm very sure she will not want to continue working, now that I'm in charge. I will give you double the pay you're getting now." The guy offered, as he rested his chin on the girl's shoulder. Seeing that, Sooyoung frowns and walks out of the place without a word. Tiffany follows her quickly, wanting to stop her.

"Sooyoung, what about Yoona?!" The shorter girl barely caught up with the tall girl.

"She has a new boss now. Why would I need a personal helper when I don't have a job now? I shouldn't keep her and waste her talent... The company-"

"Master..." Just then, a familiar voice sounded in both Sooyoung's and Tiffany's ears. The tall girl turns around instantly, surprised and happy to see the doe-eye girl. But she's not going to show it.

"Why are you here? Go back to your new master." Sooyoung hissed, turning away. Yoona grabs her hand instantly, stopping her and causing her to turn around again.

"I only have one Master... I will follow Master no matter what happen and listen to Master only." Yoona said. Though she has a straight face, her words are filled with sincerity that can be felt thoroughly by Sooyoung's heart. "Master promised to teach me how to feel again. Is Master going to break the promise?"

"... Yoona..." Sooyoung stares directly into Yoona's eyes and the latter did the same. "Pabo... Of course I will keep my promise." Sooyoung smiled as she pulls the girl in for a hug, patting the girl. "Thank you, Yoona."

"Jeez... You two are acting like some couple that met with a lot of difficulties but still love each other deeply and stay by each other's side." Tiffany shivers slightly and grins when she sees her cousin blushing madly.

"W... What are you talking about?!" Sooyoung stuttered. "L... Let's go..." Sooyoung holds Yoona's hand and walks out of the company building.

"So what are you going to do now? I can get my father to support you but you still have to look for a job, alright?" Tiffany sighed.

"I will. I'm going to get to know coffee more." Sooyoung replied, having a job in mind already. "Drive the car, Tiffany. I want my loyal little deer to rest."

"Jeez. Araso! Just don't do any mushy stuff in the backseats alright? I can see you through the rear mirror." Tiffany replied with a grin.

"W... W... What are... are you talking about!? S... Stop talking crap!" Sooyoung starts to stutter again and Tiffany begins to laugh loudly as she gets behind the wheel. As Sooyoung and Tiffany continue to bicker, Yoona remains quiet and clueless about whatever is going on.