chapter sevenn:D The kiss :O

Triangle love(:

 

GuiGui POV

I got curious and ask WangZi what happened? Why are you smiling so creeply? He told me nothing. But I doubt so. He told me he was tired and he went back to his bed and sleep. Same goes for the boys. But since they went to sleep. But I couldn’t fall asleep as I thought of what WangZi said. I was chuckled when WangZi was asleep and blushing thinking about this kiss that happened during the camp just now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WangZi was sleeping soundly so GuiGui went back and sleep , but what she didn’t knew is WangZi was having smiling when she turn around. WangZi tiptoed and went outside and signaled the boys to go in as they were waiting for WangZi. Aaron came in to WangZi room while, Ao Quan went to Jiro room while WangZi and Jiro went to Aaron and Ao Quan dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron POV

I sneak in to WangZi room and completing the mission that I am supposed.(:

Aaron : Guiiiiiii.Guiiiiiiiiiii.*I called her name in a deep voice*

GuiGui: Who’s that?

Aaron: GuiGuiiiiii.*I called one more time and this time with my wig on:D*

I walked slowly to her and

Aaron: BOOO!

GuiGui: ahh! It is you Aaron?

Aaron: *holds my laughter*

GuiGui: Aaron Yan Ya Lun!

Aaron:* let out a big laugh* hahahahha! You should have seen your expression!

GuiGui: Aaron Yan Ya Lun! You come here now!

I ran around her dorm, we were having so much fun! Until, something happened. I stopped as GuiGui shouted my name after she saw a cockroach!

Aaron: GuiGui , it is just a cockroach alright? It is not going to eat you up!

GuiGui suddenly ran towards me and hug me , but I cant react in time and fell! And I fell down and something soft touches my lip, when I open my eyes , it was GuiGui lip! Both of us stare at each other for 20 second , we moved away from the position and it was so so awkward! Oh my! Aaron Yan! What have you done again??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuiGui POV

I was sleeping soundly and having a sweet dream! Until some deep voices woke me up and immediately I guess it was Aaron Yan and bingo! It was him!:D

Aaron : Guiiiiiii.Guiiiiiiiiiii.*I called her name in a deep voice*

GuiGui: Who’s that?

Aaron: GuiGuiiiiii.*I called one more time and this time with my wig on:D*

I walked slowly to her and

Aaron: BOOO!

GuiGui: ahh! It is you Aaron?

Aaron: *holds my laughter*

GuiGui: Aaron Yan Ya Lun!

Aaron:* let out a big laugh* hahahahha! You should have seen your expression!

GuiGui: Aaron Yan Ya Lun! You come here now!

He ran around my dorm and we were having so much fun! Until, something happened. I stopped as running and shouting Aaron name.

Aaron: GuiGui, it is just a cockroach alright? It is not going to eat you up anyways!

I didn’t think so much and ran to Aaron and hug on him , he couldn’t react and we fell , then something happened. My lip felt so soft like candy floss. It was Aaron lip. We separated in an awkward position , we stare for about 20 second then we moved away! It was so awkward ! I cover my blushing and embarrassing face. After awhile , Aaron laugh awkwardly and said.

Aaron: Hahahah! It was so fun right?

GuiGui: Hehe , yeap.(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything goes smoothly and it is the next day. The day they went back to their school.

Miss Cherry told them their seating arrangement in the bus.

Miss Cherry: Ok Class! Now , Please get in the bus the moment I called your name. WangZi and XiaoXun , Ao Quan and TongTong , XinLing and Jiro , GuiGui and Aaron and on.

GuiGui:*Great! What a great seating arrangement huh? It will be so awkward!*

Aaron:*What?! I got to seat with GuiGui? It is way too awkward!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to know what happened to GuiGui and Aaron in the bus? Read next chapter okiee?:D

Im really sorry for not updating so much! But anyways , thanks for all your lovely comments! Hope you all enjoy reading and please comment below to lemme know how you feel when you read my story alright?:D Thank You!:D