chapter threee:D Rumors!:D

Triangle love(:

It’s the next day of school as the 4 girls walk in the class room , when the 3 girls sit down except for GuiGui WangZi went to talk to GuiGui . When XiaoXun saw GuiGui and WangZI chatting happily she was so jealous that she went over to GuiGui and push her on the ground  GuiGui starting crying and WangZi went to hug her and told her not to cry. When XiaoXun saw WangZi hugging GuiGui she was so jealous and she left the classroom angrily. When GuiGui stop crying she went to thank WangZi for conforting her and GuiGui left the room to find XiaoXun. When GuiGui was looking for XiaoXun , Aaron came and talk to GuiGui and talk to her about some random stuff and about what happen just now >_<

Aaron : GuiGui did you cry just now ?*Haha*

GuiGui : Ya ! Cause of XiaoXun ! she push me on the floor and it really Hurt alot :(

Aaron: Haha are you alright than ?

GuiGui : Yep ~ im alright now :)

*SCHOOL BELL RANG*

Aaron : GuiGui lets go back to class :)

*DURING LESSON TIME*

When GuiGui and Aaron was packing their locker both of their face suddenly met and they start to look at each other and both of them was blushing because they was never that close and than suddenly Jiro trow a ball that hit untl GuiGui both of them Kiss until  . When XiaoXun and WangZi went in the class and saw GuiGui and Aaron kissing WangZi became jealous and XiaoXun was so happy that she was laughing so loud ~ . Then WangZi shout ! *WHAT ARE BOTH OF YOU DOING*!  GuiGui than push Aaron away from her >_< and said it was a accident  and WangZi suddenly went to hug GuiGui and said GuiGui is mine don't touch her ! When Aaron and XiaoXun both of them was so shock and said 'WHAT' ! XiaoXun then went forward and slapped GuiGui . WangZi was very angry and said , XiaoXun , you better watch out. Ever since the incident had happened , people had been staring at XiaoXun and was being bullied by a few students. XiaoXun then told herself that she want to get back revenge from GuiGui . She decided to spread rumors about GuiGui and Aaron had been together about a few years ago and also lose her to Aaron. The next day , when they came to school , the boys had been glaring at Aaron while the girls had been glaring at GuiGui. They met at the classroom and GuiGui asked Aaron.

GuiGui: Hey Aaron what happened?

Aaron: I don’t know .

GuiGui: Lets ask Xin Ling and Jiro what happened.

Aaron: okay lets ask then.

Xin Ling and Jiro walk towards them and told them what had happened.

Xin Ling: GuiGui someone had been spreading rumors about you and Aaron had been together for a few years and you even lose your to him.

GuiGui: you know who say that?

Xin Ling : Im not so sure but I think it’s XiaoXun

GuiGui: What make you think that it’s XiaoXun?

Xin Ling: Because WangZi told XiaoXun to watch out.

GuiGui : Hmmm… how about we call WangZi to discuss about this ?

Xin Ling : Ok !

WangZi : Hey ~ GuiGui,Aaron,XinLing and Jiro Whats up ?

Xin Ling : Do you know the rumour that has been spreading around the school ?

WangZi : Hmmm YEA ~ why ?

Xin Lin : Hmm I think we suspect is XiaoXun because remember when you told her to watch out she gave you a stare

WangZi : Oh ya ~ I remember ! let me go talk to her and HUAN GUIGUI YI GE QING BAI BA ~!

Xin Ling: Ok !

WangZi : GuiGui NI FANG XIN BA! WO HUI YONG YUAN DE BAO HU NI DE

GuiGui : Hao Ba :D

WANG ZI WALK OUT OF THE CLASS ROOM and he went to find XiaoXun.

WangZi: XiaoXun , I know its you the one that is spreading the rumors. Stop doing all these useless things , I would not fall in love with you. The one I really love is GuiGui. I treated you as friend only.

XiaoXun:But , cant you tell that my feelings to you are real too?

WangZi: Yes , but GuiGui is much more better then you , I don’t think im your type. Someone better then me would treat you better.

XiaoXun: okay than , I will go apologise to GuiGui and tell that the rumors are fake.

WangZi : okay.

WangZi walked away , XiaoXun said to herself , WangZi , I will definitely make you mine. What I cant have , others cant have it also!