chapter onee.(: Introduction!(:

Triangle love(:

Summer break has ended finally ! It’s a new term for them! All of the student gather at the hall. The teacher dismiss the classes . When all of the student have reach their respective class room everyone started to know each of their classmate,as the teacher told them there is a special class in this school and the teacher even mention not to go near their class as their class was "special" and  the class is called 103. for class 103 their teacher is named Miss Cherry and she is a special teacher who only teach class 103. As class 103 student enter their classroom everyone started to greet each other and  GuiGui,XiaoXun,XinLing and TongTong were best friend from Kindergarden and as for the boys Aaron,WangZi,Jiro and Ao Quan were best friends too and inside the class there were 30 student. As the student settle down their teacher told them that there will be a orientation camp on 12January2012. During break time the girl was thinking  what they should bring and on the other side the boy was also think what they should bring. As their break ended Miss Cherry told them they will be sharing room everyone was so shock and the whole class started to complain, Miss Cherry told them not  to worry as it’s a way to get closer to their classmate the whole class started to quiet and Miss Cherry told the class that each group there will be 8 student in a room and everyone started to panic as they did know who will they group up with. As Miss Cherry  told the 1st group GuiGui,XiaoXun,XinLing TongTong,Aaron,WangZi,Jiro and AoQuan is the 1st group and the 8 of them was totally quiet as they were not fermelar with each other and then miss cherie than mention the 2nd group Genie,YaTou,Ella,Hebe,Danson,AhWei,Jerry,Mike was the 2nd group and the 3rd group RainyYang,Apple,YaZi,XiaoMan,WeiLian,MaoDi,XiaoJie and KingoneWang is the 3rd group and the 4th group is Selena,Serene,Miko,Yumi,MingDao,RuanJinTian,WuChun and VanessWu is the 4th group and the last group which is the 5th group is ChenQiaoEn,Oliva,BarbieXu,Victoria,ZhangHan,GeorgeHu,WuKeQuan and Calvin Chen is the last group as all the group was finish memtion the school bell rang and the first day of school ended.