Forever and Always (P4/5)

You and Me; Forever and Always

 

Jonghyun's POV
 

"So.. who do you love more?" I ask as he falls into step beside me.
 

"Shut up, Jjongie."
 

"I know you love me more. I know you do.. Come on! Say it!! Say IT!!" I insist while tickling him everywhere and he starts laughing uncontrollably.
 

"Stop!! STOP!!! HAHAHHAAA!! JJONG!! STOP IT!!!"
 

"Not until you say it. SAY IT!! Say you love me more than that alien!!!"
 

"No! Bye Jjong!!" He screams as he runs away from my tickling fingers and I call out for him to wait for me.

We look at each other with smiles on our faces. His face is slightly flushed under the cold waft and his breath slightly hitched from his previous laughter. 

"I love you," I whisper to him softly. He leans forward and places his forehead on mine, both of his hands cover either sides of my face and he breathes, "and I love you." 

Both of us close our eyes and bask ourselves in the sweet moment.. breathing the same air, feeling him close to me makes me feel complete.. and knowing he loves me too just makes my day.. but there is still one slight tug of loneliness on my heart. I decide to deal with that later. For now, I'm happy that I found and able to be with my bestfriend, my soulmate.

We let out a chuckle together after awhile and he pulls away, but not before I press a kiss to each of his closed lids. He smiles but when he opens his eyes, his beautiful feline eyes suddenly twinkle with mischief - you could almost see how his irises dilate and the corner of his eyes crinkle as a mischievous grin stretches across his beautiful feature. 

He tightens his hold on my face and I know I should be running now but before I could do or even say anything, he suddenly leans forward and showers my face with loud smacking pecks and I can't help but laugh at his antics.

I twist and turn, trying to get away from his puckered lips, but of course to no avail.. You'd think I'm stronger because I got loads of muscles on me, but Key isn't called almighty for nothing either. 

"Okay. Okay. hahaha.. okay.. okay.. KEY!!! okay!! stop.. hahaha.." I guffaw out loud and shout breathless pleas but it all falls onto deaf ears.

After one particularly long press of his lips on my right cheek, he finally pulls away with a loud smacking sound and breaks his hold on me. 
 

"Revenge is sweet~" he sings.
 

"Eww.. eww. eww.. KEY!!! you got saliva all over my face!" I claim and I wipe my whole face vigorously with the sleeves of my sweater.

He just rolls his eyes dramatically and grins as he looks at my (I'm sure of this) red face. 

"Ready to go now?" he asks and I nod as an answer.

We reach out for each other's hand simultaneously and we lace our fingers together. Even in this cold weather, I can still feel the warmth of his gloved hand in mine. 
 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Since this is actually written for the upcoming New Year, the last part will be uploaded on the 31st - my region's time. ^^