Chapter 1

My D-Lite

~Your POV~

I have a major crush on him, but he doesn't notice me! I'm not suprised by that, though. I have to act fast if I want to be with him. It's already March, and the end of the school year is almost here, even though it seems so far away.

I go to Seoul high school, where there's drama everyday. I was the new kid a couple of months ago. There is a group of boys who are trainees at YG Entertainment. They're going to debut as Big Bang. Only the leader, Kwon Ji Young, could be so obnoxious and arrogant! They're not all like that, though. For the most part, they're really nice. I have a major crush on one of them. He's so adorable...like a teddy bear! His name is Kang Daesung. Whoever gave hime the nickname "D-Lite" was a genius!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my best friend, Jenifer. "HELLO?! Earth to Marcy! Are you still dreaming about him? You should just go talk to him!" I gave her an ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look. "I can't just go up there! I'd be beaten to death by those crazy fangirls! And would YOU go talk to Ji Young, would you?!" "YAH! Don't put me in this! This is about you, not me!" Soon we both noticed the group of boys coming towards the both of them. "I'm suprised that they got the girls to leave them alone." Jennifer whispered to me. Soon they stood right in front of us. 

"Hi! I'm Daesung! I couldn't help but notice that you both never join that group of crazy fangirls. Is there something wrong with you or us?!" The group giggled, all except for Ji Young, who thought of it more than a joke. "I think there's something wrong with them, not us! We're...I'm PERFECT!" He gave a confident smile while the rest of the group look at him shocked, but not suprised that he said that. 

~End of Your POV~

~Daesung's POV~

I could not believe Ji just said that! He knows I really like this girl, and I finally get enough gut to talk to her, and he just had to bring them down! This guy's got major problems! "Sorry for the rude behavior from that punk! He's been in a bad mood lately!" The girls just nod their heads and a smile reappears on their faces! I save the day again! I give my best kitty smile.

~End of Daesung's POV~

The others just sat in silence. Then the tallest spoke. "Hi! I'm Choi Seung Hyun. But everyone calls me TOP." He looked over to the guy with short hair. "I'm Lee Seung-hyun. But you can call me Seungri. You know, Dae-" He was cut off by the next member of the group. "Hi. My name is Dong Young-bae, but you can call me Taeyang. Or Youngbae. Either one is fine." They all turned to face Ji Young. "My Name is Kwon Ji Young. You can't call me anything because I don't like talking to you. Now, if you want to-" He stopped because of the look TOP and Daesung gave him. "You can call him Ji Young or GDragon or GD. That is, if you even care to talk to the jerk." Top said with an annoyed tone. There was silence for about five seconds, so you broke it. "My name is Marcy, and this is my friend Jennifer." You say. You and Jennifer wave. "It was nice meeting the both of you! I'm sure we can become good friends! We must go. Class'll start soon." The group of boys turn to leave, and you and Jennifer recieve shocked and disgusting looks from the other girls. "We should get to class before we get mobbed." Jennifer says. And the two of you make your way to class.