Imperative: Beg or Command?

How to Get a Kiss

"_________..." Hyunseung whispered to the girl he had admired for almost three years now.

 

"Ne, Hyunnie?" The doe-eyed girl swiftly met the beautiful eyes of the man beside her.

 

"Kiss me, please?" Hyunseung said hesitantly, afraid that the girl might reject him.

 

Well, that was bold, ne? Asking someone to kiss you out of the blue.

 

______ stared at him.

 

"Eh? Did you just say what I thought you said?"

 

"Err... yeah? What did you think I was gonna say...?"

 

"Well, you said 'please!!'" _______ excalimed in surprise.

 

'That was what she was surprised about?'  Hyunseung thought. "Wae? What's wrong with that?!" He asked, frustrated.

 

"Well, you were practically begging for a kiss!" _______ laughed.

 

"I was! What's wrong with that?" Hyunseung blushed, embarassed that he just asked for a kiss and now, he was getting laughed at by the girl he loves.

 

"If you wanted a kiss, you have to, like, demand for it. Say it as a command!" The laughing girl said.

 

"Fine." Hyunseung in his breath. "______, kiss me." He said in a serious tone.

 

_______ stared at Hyunseung's serious face. Her body started to shake as she tried to hold in her laugh.

 

Failing to hold it in, she burst out in laughter.

 

"What now?!" Hyunseung raised his tone, embarassed and annoyed.

 

"You should have seen your face!" She laughed some more. "You look totally hilarious!!!" Another round of laughter.

 

The pretty prince blushed some more.

 

The girl continued laughing. "Seriously, Hyunnie, is that how you're going to ask a girl a kiss? It's so— Hahahaha—" But she was cut off as a tongue invaded .

 

Yes, tongue.

 

The seemingly gentle and bashful prince attacked an unarmed... laughing girl.

 

Hyunseung explored with his tongue, giving her an open-mouthed kiss as her first kiss.

 

This wasn't how _____ imagined her first kiss would be.

 

Pulling away, Hyunseung gave the shocked girl a peck on the lips and smirked at her.

 

"You're right. I should not beg for a kiss or demand for a kiss." He held her face with his hands. "I should just take it..."

 

_____ was speechless.

 

"...Without permission."