Chapter 5

Wall of Love

The young couple stared at their new home in awe. Although they were both informed that they would be the only people living there, the house looks like it could fit the whole SM family. The two story, modern house with the high ceiling glass windows look beautiful from the outside.

 

“Is this house really ours or are we lost?” Luhan asked Seohyun breathlessly.

 

Seohyun getting back to reality turned towards her husband and started dragging him to the entrance excitedly, “Come on Luhan, let’s go inside and look around the house!” 

 

Luhan smiled seeing his wife’s excitement and remembered something. He quickly pulled his wife to a stop, earning him a questioning look from her. Luhan just smiled and carried her in his arms as they enter their home. “We’re only getting married once so I want to do this the right way. Now, put your arms around my neck,” Luhan ordered. Seohyun blushed and slowly put her arms around his neck, “I didn’t think you would be able to carry me, I’m heavy.” Luhan laughed and looked at her, “ I do work out you know. And you’re not heavy.”

 

The couple entered their house and Seohyun asked Luhan to put her down. They look around in amazement, finding it hard to believe that this beautiful house is where they will probably spend the rest of their life in. The house is too big for the both of them but Luhan thinks it’s perfect for them. He knows that Seohyun and him are not really close and that they just got married and they haven’t had the chance to talk about their future yet, but he is hoping that they will have kids someday. The space is too big just for the two of them but he knows it will be perfect in the future, when they have their own family. 

 

“Luhan let’s go look around and decide what we’re going to do with a house this big. I mean who is going to do all the cleaning?!” Seohyun started to panic when she remembered that they both have busy schedules and will probably not have time to do the chores. “Stop stressing, we’ll figure it out later but for now let’s walk around and appreciate our home.” Seohyun immediately started to calm down when she heard Luhan and added ,”I hope you don’t think I’ll be doing all the cleaning.” Luhan caressed her cheeks and smiled, “Absolutely not.” 

 

The newlyweds walked around for thirty minutes before they decided to retire. They entered the bedroom they are suppose to share and just stood there awkwardly. Seohyun cleared and pointed towards the bathroom, “You can shower first.” Luhan nodded, grabbed the small bag with his name and entered the bathroom. Seohyun stood staring at the bed until she heard the shower turn on. She blinked and started pacing around the room, wondering what she’s going to do now. It’s their wedding night and she knows that she’s suppose to... you know do it with Luhan but she’s worried. She remembered the conversation she had with her mother a few days ago about what is expected to happen between her and Luhan. She blushed as she remembered her mom tell her not to let Luhan get lonely (wink wink). If Luhan were to see her right now, he would probably think he married a crazy girl as Seohyun still hasn’t stopped pacing and is now talking to herself.

 

“Just do it. I believe in you. Remember that you are beautiful and y and smart. You are a strong, independent woman who does not need...”

 

“Seohyun are you okay?” 

 

Seohyun stopped pacing, turned around, and froze. Luhan is learning on the door frame, looking at her curiously, and most importantly, just wearing black sweatpants. Seohyun had to make sure she is not drooling because damn her husband is hot. She ways thought of him as handsome but now seeing him like this, in all his shirtless glory is just very...yummy.

 

“Seohyun?”

 

She immediately stopped staring and looked down. “I’m...uhhh I’m uhh going to shower uhhh right now. Excuse me.” She quickly grabbed her bag and entered the bathroom, making sure she doesn’t look at him. Luhan smirked and shook his head.

 

Thirty minutes later, Seohyun let out a shriek so loud that Luhan almost fall off the bed. She looked at inside her bag and paled. She knew she shouldn’t have trusted her unnies to pack her things as she looked at the black, lacy lingerie. The thing will barely cover anything, she is sure of it. She paled even more when Luhan started knocking on the door, asking her what’s wrong and if she’s okay. Having no choice, she quickly put on the lingerie and looked at herself in the mirror. She decided to blow dry her hair because it made her look like a drenched cat. When she finished getting ready, Seohyun asked Luhan if he has an extra shirt and to leave it outside the door. A few seconds later, she heard a knock and slowly opened the door a little, grabbed the shirt, and quickly closed the door. “Thank you, Luhan!” She stepped out, wearing Luhan’s shirt that barely covered her .

 

“Hey, you....,” Luhan stopped talking when he laid eyes on his gorgeous wife. Not that he is complaining but what in the world is she wearing?! As she started to walk closer to the bed, he noticed the very y lingerie she is wearing under his shirt. Luhan couldn’t take his eyes off of her and gulped when he felt his sweatpants become tight. He still didn’t take his eyes off her when she casually sat next to him on the bed like she isn’t turning him on.

 

“What are you wearing?” Luhan asked breathlessly.

 

Seohyun sighed, “Unnies didn’t pack any clothes for me, just the lingerie, so I have nothing wear.”

 

“Oh.” 

 

“Why? Do I look that bad?” Seohyun frowned and tried to hide her hurt.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened and he shook his head. “You look very beautiful! Its just that I don’t know if I can control myself if you look like that. I understand if you’re not ready to take our ummm relationship further but I just don’t know...”

 

“Who is asking you to control yourself? Because I’m not.”

 

Luhan gulped and if its possible, he started to feel like his whole body is on fire. “Are you sure? I don’t want you to feel like you have to do this right now, I can wait.”

 

“I’m sure. Just promise me you’ll be gentle.” Seohyun blushed as she said those words.