Chapter 1

Wall of Love

     Seohyun heard her phone ringing but chose to ignore the call. She wants to sleep in since she got home late last night due to her endless schedules. She tried to ignore her ringing phone and tried to go back to sleep, but the phone won't stop ringing. Seohyun opened her eyes and glared at the phone, wishing it would stop ringing and it did. She smiled, satisfied and is about to close her eyes again when the phone started to ring again. Seohyun frustratedly sat up and looked at the time, 6:30. 

"Hyun, please answer your phone..." her Hyoyeon unnie told her sleepily.

     The younger girl quickly grabbed her phone, not wanting to disturb her sleeping unnies. She looked at the caller's name and frowned when she saw that it is an unknown number.

"Someone please answer the damn phone!!" Jessica yelled angrily from her room. Seohyun flinched, hearing her unnie's words and decided to answer her phone.

"Yoboseyo?" she greeted the person on the other line.

"Seohyun-shi, the CEO would like to speak with you right away. He is expecting you to be in his office in 20 minutes."

"Right now?" she asked the person who she recognized as Mr. Lee's assistant, but the call is already ended. Seohyun stood up and walked towards the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed seeing the dark circles around her eyes before washing her face. She finished washing her face and quickly brushed her teeth since she only has about 15 minutes before she has to see the CEO. She walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a black hoodie before walking out her room. She remembered that she hasn't brushed her hair yet causing her to run back inside. She quickly brushed her hair and sprayed herself some perfume before looking at the mirror. Seohyun is still in her pajamas and has no make up on. She looked at the time and quickly ran out seeing she only has about 4 minutes to get to the company. Since SNSD's dorm is infront of the company, she only needed to cross the street to get there. Seohyun gasped for air when she arrived at the CEO's door before knocking.

"Come in."

   Seohyun opened the door gently and walked in. She found Mr. Lee Soo Man sitting patiently with Luhan? Seohyun frowned seeing Luhan and forgot to greet the CEO. Mr.Lee chuckled seeing Seohyun's frown and cleared his throat to get Seohyun's attention. The young girl blushed and immiedately bowed. The CEO smiled warmly at the young girl before looking at Luhan. Luhan hadn't said anything and didn't even look up when Seohyun arrived. Luhan looked at the CEO who raised his eyebrows at Luhan. Luhan quickly stood up and bowed to Seohyun, "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." Luhan offered his sit to Seohyun, who smiled thankfully at him.

"You wanted to talk to me Mr.Lee?" she asked politely.

"Ahhh, yes. I want to talk about you and Luhan."

     Luhan and Seohyun waited for Mr. Lee to continue talking but he didn't, he just stared at the both of them. Luhan started to get uncomfortable under the older man's gaze and decided to say something, "What about us sir?" Lee Soo Man smiled at them, "You two look good together. Do you know that?" The older man saw their reactions and smirked before continuing, "Fans are saying that you two would be a cute couple and are probably going out secretly."  Luhan and Seohyun  immediately blushed hearing the CEO. 

"We're...not......" Seohyun stuttered. The CEO smiled and nodded at them, "I know your not."  Mr.Lee stood up and leaned against the wall before looking at them seriously. 

"I agree with them." Mr.Lee Soo Man said seriously. Luhan and Seohyun can't even look at eachother and doesn't know what to do. Luhan decided that since he is the guy, he should take care of the situation.

"What do you mean Mr.Lee?"

"What I mean is that, I agree with the fans about you both looking good together." Mr.Lee answered Luhan's question.

"What do you want us to do Mr.Lee?" Seohyun asked the CEO nervously.

"Nothing, but you could do something for your parents. You see, both your parents and I met up yesterday.... and I found something very interesting. Did you know that your parents were childhood friends?" Mr. Lee nodded when he saw the shocked expressions of the two and continued, "You didn't know, hmmmmm, very well then. Well, It turns out they made a promise against eachother before Seohyun's parents moved back here in Korea. Do you know what they promised eachother?" Luhan and Seohyun shook their head. "Aniyo..." Seohyun replied uncertainly. "Hmmmmm" the CEO stood in front of the now interested couple and smiled at them warmly.

"Your parents promised that they are gonna let their first born.....marry."

 The young couple froze at their spot, wondering if the CEO is joking. They waited for him to say that it was a joke but he didn't. He looked serious, too serious.

"And, I agreed with them."

The young couple finally woke up from their shock and looked at eachother not knowing what to do. 

"When?" Luhan asked stuttering.

"Next week."

"Next week? Isn't that too early?" Seohyun asked, accidently raising her voice.

"It has to be next week because Luhan would be going back to China the week after that."

  No one knows what to do. As for Seohyun, she knows that the marriage might not work seeing her and Luhan are so awkward to eachother. Seohyun is close with the other EXO members except Luhan. She asked the members to adress her formally by either calling her "shi" or "noona" but not Luhan. Luhan still calls her "Seohyun sunbaenim" and she calls him "Luhan shi" instead of "oppa."

Mr.Lee cleared his throat to get their attention and smiled at them happily, "My wedding gift for you is a house, but you won't see it until the wedding. Oh and don't forget to call your members and tell them to meet you guys at the practice room to talk about the wedding." The young couple stood up and bowed to their CEO before walking out the door. "One more thing." The couple stopped and looked at Mr.Lee who looked very serious. "If you two can make this marriage work, I would be very happy and proud of you." The two smiled and nodded at the CEO before walking out.

Once they walked out of the room, the atmosphere is full of awkwardness and uncomfortable silence. Both of them doesn't know what to say or how to act towards eachother now that they are getting married. Seohyun decided to breake the silence. "Ummmm, Luhan shi, I think I'll call my unnies now." Luhan nodded, "Neh sunbaenim." Luhan watched Seohyun as she sat at the couch, not much farther than him. Luhan sighed. He doesn't know what to do with Seohyun, so he just called s. Chanyeol answered the phone causing Luhan to roll his eyes. "Chanyeolie, tell the members to come to the company right away."

Seohyun sighed and called her unnies. "Yoboseyo?" her Sunny unnie answered the phone. "Unnie, it's Seohyun. Can you please tell the other unnies to come to the company right away. I have something to tell you guys." Seohyun closed her phone when her Sunny unnie bid her goodbye. She closed her eyes and laid her head on the couch tiredly. She immediately opened her eyes when she felt that someone sat with her. She looked beside her and found Luhan sitting beside her. Both of them didn't say anything and just sat quietly. A few minutes later the door opened and the EXO members walked in cheerfuly.

"Whats up hyung!!" Sehun yelled loudly not noticing Seohyun until she started to giggle. The EXO members looked at her and immediately bowed to her. "Annyeong noona!!" Seohyun giggled hearing them greet her so cheerily. "Aigoo my cute dongsaengs." Everyone chatted happily except Luhan who is looking at everyone, jelousy evident on his face. They heard the door opened and girls laughing loudly. The EXO members bowed to their sunbaes. "Annyeonghaseyo noonas!!" The SNSD members squeeled, "Our cute dongsaengs!!!"

They all chatted happily but Taeyeon remembered that her maknae has something to tell her. "Maknae, what are you gonna tell us?" Seohyun hearing that gulped and couldn't look at her members and juniors. Everyone is looking at eachother worriedly, wondering what happened. Sehun looked at his Luhan hyung and found him worried and nervous. "Hyung, whats wrong?" he asked his hyung worriedly causing the others to look at him. Finally, Jessica got annoyed and stood up while impatiently stomping her feet. "So tell us or else..." Seohyun sighed and looked at Luhan, nodding at him.

"Ok here it goes...." Seohyun said nervously.

"Me and Luhan are getting married next week." Seohyun said while Luhan nodded.

At first no one said anything, then they all started laughing. "You two!! Hahahahha! that's crazy!" yelled Suho. Hyoyeon agreed to him, "You two look good together but, Bwawawawa! Why are you guys getting married when your not even a couple!" Eveyone agreed to them still laughing loudly. "That's cute!" Yuri yelled. "You two are so awkward around eachother and now your getting married? Thats crazy!" Sunny yelled. But still Seohyun and Luhan didn't laugh and just stayed quiet. They both know that what the others are saying are true. They are awkward around eachother. The others noticed them and got quiet. "Hyun, tell me your joking" Yoona said to her nervously. "I'm sorry unnie, I can't" hearing Seohyun's response made them look at Luhan, waiting for him to deny it. "I'm sorry, but we're telling you the truth." Hearing that made everyone freeze on their spots. All of a sudden, Kris passed out due to shock and everyone started yelling. Tiffany is sitting on the floor telling herself "it's gonna be alright" over and over again. Luhan and Seohyun seeing the chaos started laughing uncontrollably. Jessica smiled, "Seohyun and Luhan are getting married. The perfect couple." Everyone heard that and started to cheer for them. 

"Let's go shopping for wedding stuff!!" Jessica and Tiffany yelled together.

 

So there is the first chapter. Hope you guys like it:)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, to let me know that someone is actually reading this.....:)