Prologue

Micky Mouse's Clubhouse

Micky Mouses Clubhouse

Here’s an ode to all the nocturnal animals that dance the night away.

Prologue

 

***

 

 

 

Boom, boom, boom...

 

It’s noisy.

 

The bass likes to thump against your sensitive ears and it’s pumping your blood through your veins; hot and fast. It doesn’t ever seem to want to lower its power and the volume is almost overwhelming as you shove your head deeper into your pillow in hopes to block out the never-ending party that continues just a floor above of you. The blanket you usually use is thrown to the concrete ground, laying sad and worthless on the dusty surface, and you finding it hard to accept the fact that you’re sweating.

 

You don’t sweat; you never do.

 

And it’s probably because an A.C. was usually a foot distance from you, but this time there’s nothing but heat and uncomfortable humid air all around you. It makes you squirm in your plain white bed sheets as you try hard to find the right position to where sleep can just come and take you away for a few hours. You can’t find it and all you’re doing now is tossing and turning, breathing hard and quick.

 

It’s like ; hot and fast and hard and quick.

 

You scoff and run your small hand through your damp brown locks that sweat collects in, feeling your nails scratch lightly against your sweating scalp. Why did you use such an anology, you ask yourself.

 

Really, how would you know how felt like? You promised to keep yourself, well, yourself, clean and ready for when the right time comes; when that one person comes to you like it was meant to be, who’ll have soft hands that’ll caress you to somewhere you like to call “paradise” rather than pleasure. Call yourself a hopeless romantic, but there’s nothing worse when it comes to impurity and the disgusting “relationships” between two human beings nowadays.

 

Or should you even call them “humans”? They all act like animals; wild, crazy, blind of the outcome in the future.

 

They don't care while as you do.

 

Boom, boom, boom…

 

There it is again.

 

The bass keeps bugging you, pushing your buttons as it tries to tease you onto your bare feet and make your way up the old iron staircase just outside of the brick binding and towards the night club where you live right underneath the impure dance floor.

 

You refuse to succumb into that temptation. You don’t want to surrender and turn into one of those beasts that drown themselves in black, bittersweet poison and lose their mind for one night, only to wake up in a blur of confusion and self satisfaction while sadness and reality slowly creeps up behind them to strike at them.

 

You fan yourself lightly, a useless attempt to cool yourself down as your body heats up steadily, skin on fire. You’re frowning and it’s frustrating and all you want to do is close your eyes to lose yourself in dreamland; your best friend other than aircon and your ruthless friend that adores clubbing and drinking. Mentally, you shake your head and scold the girl, knowing she’s probably just a floor above of you shaking her in front of who-knows how many animals.

 

You hear a creak.

 

There’s then a sudden opening of a steel gate and your ears pick up at the sound. Getting up quickly, you take a look around the darkness and squint to try to identify who or what’s in the room with you.

 

You can’t see.

 

There’s shuffling of shoes and  heavy pants.

 

You shakily scoot back in your makeshift bed until your back is pressed against the wall.

 

You don’t know what’s happening nor do you really want to know. You’re frightened and have no idea what’s to come.

 

Oh you've always hated surprises.

 

A soft pair of lips comes on top of yours.

 


I hope you guys weren't disappointed to see that I changed the whole plot of the story. I do hope you enjoyed the prologue and if not, I'm cool with that. The original plot however will serve as a parrallel series that's based on IGAB-just a fun fluffy series. Please tell me your thoughts below and take note that even though the prologue is in 2nd POV, the rest of the story will be in 3rd POV. The story does have reference towards IGAB. (did anyone see the Paparazzi reference in the prologue?)

Thanks for reading, comment below if you want to, and I hope to see you later~