Soccer... Fight

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time for the next subject and that is…. PE! Luckily for this subject the senior and the 2nd year high school student have the subject together. They all went to change their clothes into PE clothes. Then they all gather at the field.

“Okay students! Senior students gather at the right and the junior students on the left.” The teacher shouted. L.Joe went to the right.

“Byunghyun you in junior!” The teacher pointed.

“But I was supposed to be in senior year.” L.Joe said.

“You were, but now you in junior. GET ON THE LINE!” The teacher shouted again. L.Joe rolled his eyes and went to the left.

“The senior students will have 100 meter run and the junior students will sit on the bleachers first.” The teacher said. After that the junior went to the bleachers and sit there. Jinhee is doing stretching.

“Jinhee unnie!!” Jieun called from the stands. Jinhee looked up, Jieun waved and smiled at her. Jinhee waved back and then continue to stretch.

“So… that’s your sister?” L.Joe asked. Jieun eagerly nodded

‘Wow… both sisters are so hot.’ L.Joe thought to himself and grinned. Jieun noticed L.Joe grinning to himself.

“Yah! Don’t think dirty stuff at my sister.” Jieun warned.

“Why? Jealous?” L.Joe wiggled his eyebrows at her.

“Pfhh… why should I?” Jieun rolled her eyes.

“You know… you should call me oppa.” L.Joe said. Jieun eyes rounded in surprised

“B-bwoh?” Jinhee asked.

“I’m older than you. Even Minah called me oppa.” L.Joe said.

“That’s Minah, not me. I will never call you oppa Byunghyun.” Jieun said.

“Yah! I told you call me L.Joe.” L.Joe pointed out.

“Whatever Byunghyun.” Jieun been stubborn.

“Aish!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinhee POV

I look at Jieun and she is talking to a guy. I never see him before. Maybe a new kid… Is he flirting with my dongsaeng? Aish! Where is Dongho! I told him to take care of Jieun when I’m not with her. Oh…. She already walked away. Good job Jieun! Don’t be closed to that guy… he looks like a playboy. Hmm… talking about that guy, I need… I mean we need to do the science project. I look all over the field to find Taemin.

Then, I found him sitting on the field with his infamous cold expression. I should go talk to him about that science project. I walk to him but halfway, I stop… what if he shouts at me? That would be so embarrassing. I step back and went back to where I was.

“Boys! Line up. It’s time for the 100 meter run!” The teacher shouted and the boys line up. 6 of them went to track and start running. Taemin is still waiting for his turn. I sit on the field with the other girls while waiting for our turn to run. After that it was time for Taemin to run. Girls start cheering for him and as always he will ignore it.

They all get to the line and Taemin face was so serious. I never see him smile. The teacher blows the whistle and they started to run. I was shocked at Taemin’s speed. He was so fast that it leaves a huge gap between him and the other runners. Girls start cheering louder and louder that I got to close my ears. Taemin was first to finish the run and he didn’t look tired at all.

Now it was time for the girls to run. I went to track and look at the front.

“Jinhee unnie! HWAITING!” I heard Jieun shouted. I look at her and smiled at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter