Warning

Beautiful Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some of the students already walked out from the cafeteria including Jinhee and Jieun. The students were talking about the incident that happened just now.

L.Joe was still in the cafeteria. He went to the dustbin to throw away his leftover food. He sighed and turned around.

"Au oh! You surprised me." L.Joe held his chest with wide eyes. Taemin raised an eyebrow and throw his trash away. He was right behind L.Joe when L.Joe throw his leftover food.

"You broke up with Minah?" Taemin asked right away. They walked out from the cafeteria.

"Yeah. I think everyone in the school already know that, since she shouted at me." L.Joe shrugged.

"I thought you like her a lot." Taemin smirked.

"I did... but as time passed by, I see her true colors. And I don't think she's the right girl for me." L.Joe said.

"I know you're the type who can't stay single for a long time. So... who's your next target?" Taemin asked with his hands inside his pocket. L.Joe smiled to himself and an image of a girl popped up in his mind.

"That will be my secret. You know it once I date this girl." L.Joe said. Taemin raised an eyebrow looking at him and then rolled his eyes.

"You should worry about yourself hyung... What about you find yourself a girl, eh?" L.Joe wiggled his eyebrows at Taemin and nudged his elbow.

Taemin stopped walking and turned to look at L.Joe. "Me? Find a girl?" Taemin looked at him with his usual cold stares which didn't intimidate L.Joe at all.

"Yeah... Come on hyung. You never had a girlfriend before. What about you look for one now? Maybe she will become your soul mate and then you can live happily ever after with her." L.Joe said with a mischievous smiled.

Taemin blinked a couple of times and someone he didn't expect popped up in his mind. His eyes widened and he shook his head before regain his composure. He turned back to his cold self and stared at L.Joe.

"Happily ever after? Do you think this is a fairy tale or something?" Taemin scoffed and walked away. L.Joe followed him.

"Well who knows? Maybe a cold guy like you will find a sweet girl like...." L.Joe trailed off and tapped his chin, thinking of a girl that suit for his cold cousin. Then a light bulb appeared in his head. "Oh! A girl like Jinhee noona!" He said like he solved a really hard puzzle.

Taemin stopped on his track and looked at L.Joe. He just smiled at him brightly. Without a warning Taemin smacked L.Joe on the head.

"Oww! Hyung! That's hurt!" L.Joe whined.

"Pabo." Taemin said and walked away.

"Hyung wait for me!" L.Joe shouted and caught up with Taemin.

------------

"Achoo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter