Chapter 2

She's gone

 

I think I’m pitiful, I think I’m stubborn

I’m serious, I’m attached to you

Are you saying I’m crazy, you didn’t know? I’m stubborn

It’s sadder that my only sin is loving you

I slowly opened my eyes and greeted by sudden dizziness. I looked around and found nothing but darkness. What happened? I remember I felt dizzy and next thing I knew I’m here. Oh my god, how about my wedding? I tried to move but I’m tied at a chair. Fck. Ah! Minho! Where’s he?

Suddenly I heard footsteps going to my place. So I shut my mouth up. The door cracked open and made a scary sound, strong alcohol scent filled my nose and not long after that I felt something on my shoulder. The kidnapper hugged me from behind and nuzzled on my neck. I shut my eyes tight and prayed to God, and wished that Seunghyun oppa or Minho knew where I am right now. But something caught my attention, despite the strong alcohol scent I could smell a familiar scent. Wait, wasn’t it …. Minho’s?

“M-minho?” I stuttered. The guy behind me chuckled hearing my stuttering, and the chuckle was way too familiar to me. It’s really Minho! B-but why?

“Hey baby, finally you recognized me huh?” He answered in a low voice and somehow it scared me

 “Minho, what the hell is this? Let me go!” He laughed softly, but I could feel bitterness on it.

Minho kneeled in front of me and held my chin up so I could face him “No, baby I won’t let you go. Ever” He smiled and leaned closer to me. My eyes widened then I could feel something soft touched my cheek.

He chuckled at my reaction and tucked my loose hair behind my ear. I snapped back into reality “Yah Minho let me go! I have wedding you know! And what the hell is this? Yah! Untied me. Now!” I could feel sting on my wrist right now

“Wedding?” He smirked at me and it made me shuddered “There’s no wedding babe. Only you and me now, finally” He continued

“What the hell are you talking about! This is not funny! Let me go!”  I looked at his eyes but it made me regret afterwards, his eyes … were dead. And he looked like a maniac

“Sssshh…. Calm down babe, everything’s okay. We’re together now” He kissed my cheek again. I didn’t know what happened. But I knew this wasn’t good

“Minho-ya, are you ok?” I asked softly, I thought this was the best way to talk with him for now.

“Me?” He chuckled “Of course I am babe, why do I have to be not okay? We’re together now, like how it supposed to be” I looked at him in confusion, what the hell was he talking about! We’re together? What together?

“I love you” He whispered while tracing my face lightly with his finger. He what?

“What?”

“I love you babe and I will always do” He smiled and now kissing my forehead

“Y-you love me?” I stuttered. I couldn’t think right now, why in the hell he suddenly said he loved me? “Minho, this is not funny”

He laughed bitterly and stood up. I could see his face because of the dim light and his eyes were full of pain “You don’t believe me, do you?” and he walked away

Okay, let me think right now. I was being kidnapped right before my wedding and the kidnapper is my best friend who happened to be my soon-to-be husband’s brother and now he said that he loved me. Okay, what should I do right now?

“What do you want me to do to make you believe that I love you?” Minho’s voice boomed in this room, yet I couldn’t see where he was

I tried to sound not afraid even though I’m scared as hell right now “Just let me go”

He chuckled “Let you go? So you can go to that stupid bastard?” He said with low voice

“Stupid bastard? He’s your brother Minho!”

“Tch. A brother won’t take what his own brother has” He scoffed “And that bastard has taken you away from me” I could hear his footsteps coming but still I couldn’t see him “Beside” he continued “I’m just a step brother, so yeah I don’t count him as my brother”

I linger by your side as a friend, I even think I look stupid

I couldn’t believe what he said. “Why?” I asked

“Hmm?” A strong alcohol scent filled my nose again

“Why? Why did you do this?” my voice shake, I just couldn’t believe anything. All I felt was scared, confused, anger

“Hmm. Why? Of course because I love you babe” He whispered behind my ear, I can feel his hot breath and it made me shuddered. I didn’t say anything after that, to be honest I’m afraid of him. Silence enveloped us and it made the situation become scarier

“Don’t you realize how I feel towards you? I’ve loved you since our first meeting. When you accused me as a ert because I’m happened to fell in front of your chair so I could see your ” He chuckled remembering those memories.

Minho and I had been a friend since middle school, at first we’re on each other neck but as time went by, we became comfortable with each other and the rest was history. Minho was a prince in our school, because of his looks and his status as the son of the richest man in Korea while me was the total opposite. I was known as the cold , fierce, and boyish girl.

Now that I was thinking about it when we were on high school, I felt that Minho changed. He became more gentleman, and we never bickered again because he always let me win. Was it because he loves me?

“I-I’m sorry” I whispered softly

“You what? You sorry? Hahahahaha” He laughed bitterly at my words “Why would you huh?” He asked me coldly “Because you realize it just now?”

I’m shaking . He’s not my Minho, my savior, my best friend

“Ssshh don’t be afraid. You know you’re safe with me, you always say that right?” He hugged me from behind and brushed my hair softly. After some moments which felt like a years, I decided to talk to him. There’re so many question in my head which needed to be answered

“If you do love me, why don’t you tell me?” I asked

He didn’t answer immediately and just snuggling in my neck “Hmm you smell nice” he mumbled. I tried my best not to shudder.

“M-Minho…” I whispered

He still didn’t let go of the hug , and put his chin on my shoulder “Why? Let’s just say I’m afraid to ruin our friendship and I feel safe enough having you by my side every time. You were never showing interest to a boy back then so I think I don’t need to confess because I’m the only guy in your life” He paused for awhile “Stupid, aren’t I?”

What he said was true, I never showed my interest towards boys who tried to court me. It’s merely because …… I was in love with Minho. It’s ironic how we loved each other but too afraid to confess and ruined our relationship. Classic. Besides, I felt not good enough for him.

I chuckled bitterly. “Why are you chuckling babe?” his voice tighten

“You know what Minho, I was in love with you before.” I whispered softly

Silence enveloped us for awhile before Minho’s laughter boomed “Do you think I’ll be trapped into your confession?” He let the hug and disappeared into darkness again. Not long after that I heard the sound of things being whipped down. Without realizing it, I felt my tears stream down.

“Do you think after you said that I’ll let you go and give you back to Seunghyun hyung? Do you think after you said that I’ll be back into the old me? No, never. I’ll never let you go” He shouted.

“I always linger by your side, since middle school until now. We’re inseparable minyoung-ah. I even acted as your boyfriend when those bastards tried to court you. I turned down every girl who seduce me just because I don’t want to hurt you even though these past few years I’ve changed because I want to make you jealous” his voice was shaking, I didn’t know whether he cry or not for I was crying too. I was afraid to made him mad if I talked so I didn’t say anything and tried to stop the tears. I could only hope that seunghyun oppa will find me.

Minho pov

Are you saying I’m crazy, you didn’t know? I’m stubborn

It’s sadder that my only sin is loving you

I knew she’s crying right now and somehow it hurt me too but I was too blinded by anger of what she said earlier. My heart was beating erratically when she said that she loved me. All I wanted to do was hug and kiss her senseless but she said the ‘L’ word in past form and that was what made me so angry.

So what if she loved me? She will leave Seunghyun hyung and ditch the wedding? No, I don’t think so. But what if she still love me? Argh. I racked my hair and drank the alcohol again. Ok think Minho think. Should I let her and court her? But what if she didn’t love me anymore? No Minho you couldn’t let her go.

I kneeled in front of her and wiped her tears “Shush, stop crying baby. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I won’t hurt you” I kissed her forehead and brushed her soft hair.

“Y-you you aren’t Minho. You’re not my Minho. The old Minho won’t do things like this” she said in between her sobs.

And suddenly that anger is back again. Her Minho? Tch. Since when I’ve became her Minho? Oh right since the day I fell in love with her but too bad she’s never been my minyoung. Err wait, she was before she met seunghyun hyung. That bastard really ruined my life.

“Uhmmm where’s your Minho? Wait, let me think. Uhmmm” I touched and tracing her small face with my face. A face which has big eyes, small and pink lips, high cheekbone, and the most important is mine only. I laughed wickedly with the thought that seunghyun hyung will have these all. He’s always get everything, he even not supposed to be the heir since he’s not my father real son but me. But being the I am, I let him. I even introduce him with the love of my life. I should have known that he will take her away from me too.

I stood up and drank again. I had already wasted much time, I bet everyone is looking for us right now. I should take my precious lost time with her. I take off a pocketknife inside my suit and kneeled in front of Minyoung. I touched her face, rub her cheek, and my finger stopped in her lips. She closed her eyes and sighed. I knew it! She definitely love my touch just like I love hers. I smashed my lips into her and groaned, her lips felt so damn sweet. She gasped in surprised, I took the chance to put my tongue inside and kiss her senseless.

I was surprised with her tears which disturbed our kissing moment, I looked at her and saw that her cheeks are bleeding. Blinded by her taste, I didn’t realize that my knife had already wound her.

“Oh my god, baby I’m sorry I didn’t mean to. I just-“ I stuttered and didn’t know what to do. I was already planning to untie and treat her wounds but the words she said after made me stopped.

“Seunghyun oppa, please help me. I’m afraid” she said very vaguely still closing her eyes and sobbing. Even in the end she’s still looking for that bastard.

Honey I’m sorry you have to give me a chance to apologize, right?

I’m a human too, don’t you think I would feel guilty?

I laughed bitterly “Your Seunghyun oppa will not find us because I won’t let him. Not after we’re together like now and I’m sorry for that” Grabbing the knife back, I trace her jaw “You know what baby, I’m kind of sick of that name. How about we put his name as a big no to be said words huh?”

Finally she opened her eyes and gritted her teeth “ you Minho. You’re insane” I just smiled and keep tracing her face and sometimes poking with the knife. I would want to see her angry face more, she looked more beautiful. “I don’t know what’s gotten into you and where this game would end. Are you intending to kidnap me forever or what? You know in the end people will find us and you’ll be arrested. Do you want that?”

I chuckled at her question “Well, of course I do not want to be arrested. Not if I had to be separated with you. And I do not intend to kidnap you forever too”

“Then what?” she spat

“I have my other plans which include you and I together” I whispered in her ears.

“Dammit. Let me go! I’m sorry ok I really am sorry for not realizing your feeling. I will do anything for you. I will cancelled the wedding and leave seunghyun oppa too if that will make you happy” she said desperately.

“I’m so sorry but I can’t take your offer baby. I won’t miss this chance anymore. I’ve learned from past you know. Besides, I already had plan for us. Don’t worry” I kissed her bleeding cheek.

Let’s go somewhere where there are no people, it’s just that I want to be alone with you

Now you can’t go anywhere

Suddenly I heard police sirens from afar. I cursed and decided to do the plan now. I grabbed a gun from the table and saw her eyes widened. “Minho, no please I beg you” she was trembling so hard and I shushed her

“Shhh baby, before that all bastards disturb our plan let me tell you once again. I love you, I always have and will. You don’t have to be afraid, we’re together now just like how it supposed to be. No one will come between us again” I point the gun to her and pull the trigger. I saw her last breath, I untied her body from the chair and laid her down in my lap before I put the gun in my head.

The door opened and revealed Seunghyun hyung and the cops “Finally, everything fall into the right place” then I pull the gun and darkness greeted me.

There’s a weird rumor that a guy went all around to find someone
There’s a weird rumor that a girl vanished with a scream at night a few days ago

 

 

--------

Author note: Sorry for gramatical errors and the crappy fic. This is a failure OTL but I hope you guys like it

Comments are appreciated ^^