Unknown Tune

ReQuEsTs

Pairing : GRen.

Length : Quick one shot.

Genre : Historial, mpreg, romance.

Characters : Ren, GD, ( Taemin, Minho, BoA, TOP. )

For : ShoobaybehitsKAIBEAK  ( non asianfanfics user. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late in the afternoon and a light breeze was currently whispering through the castle walls. The young children were piled up within the room of the princess, laying on mats with their ears alert as the princess continued to read the story the children asked for her to.

" And so...."

x~

"My beautiful son, the day you wed will be joyous indeed. There will be doves and roses, family and friends gathered all around to witness you lead your life with your bethrothed." His mother's words were dirfted past her lips quickly, yet softly.

"Oh mother, how I do hope that you are right. The day is to come soon, but when exactly...we are not sure."

His hands lifted from his lap and rested gently over the small bump formed on his abdoman. He gave loving to the clothed bump, humming softly as he felt the life inside awaken as she always did to her mother's voice. His own mother gave a small smile before lifting herself from her seat and making way towards the closed door, whispering a soft goodnight and leaving. he sound of the guards outside the doors leaving post to the elder woman to her own chambers were heard, as a new set stood guard. Bringing his own attention back to his swollen stomach, he chuckled softly as the child within kicked lightly for some attention.

"My dear, you must miss your father greatly."

Another kick.

"As do I. But we must be patient and await his return. There is no need to fear, your father is the great Dragon, he will return safely to us soon."

Another lightly chuckle drifted past his lips as the child kicked once more then settled down as his humming continued. It was no song in particular, but the melody always seemed to keep her and himself at bay when Jiyoung wasn't around the hold him close and whisper the sweet nothings he always loved the hear.

"Only a few more days and we will be reunited as a family once again."

~x~

 

"M'lady, you shouldn't be up...you need to rest." The young maid spoke with a worried tone, her hands carefully placed upon the pregnant royals back and shoulder.

"Taemin, I will be fine. I simply wish for some fresh air is all. Do not worry my dear...now please."

The maid bit down on her bottom lip and simply did as told, releasing the royal and letting him through. He motioned for the guards to keep close, knowing that having the princess out with his condition could rish harming the hair, especially since the last few night. Apparently, the princess had been getting little sleep, trying to keep his own princess at bay.

"Well, at least report with your father soon...he was been worried because of your condition."

With a light chuckle and a small smile, he gave a nod and began to set out down the hall, his hands placed over his growing belly.

An hour had passed since the princess set out for the garden, sitting down at the old watering spot and admiring the scaled water breathers swim peacefully through the clear liquid. The stride of blue over red was absolutely fascinating to him, he wondered how said creatures could adapt to having such beauty. To him, it would always be a mystery.

~x~

"My son, how have you been? It seems young Hae-Lin has grown since the last time I have seen you."

"I have been well father, and yes Hae-Lin has been growing quite well. Though the nights are long and she is restless of her fathers return, we must be patient."

"Oh Minki, you have indeed grown well over time. Into such a beautiful young spirit, waiting patiently for your loves return." The father of Jiyoung spoke up, Seunghyun.

Minki gave a small smile and lowered his head in respect to his comment. A soft "thank you" and soon he was up and bowing also to her own father and mother. Kang Baekho, and Kang BoA. The day drifted on as such, a soft wind caressing the castle and the sound of children giggling throughout the palace was heard. It was wonderful to hear the day so calm, Minki feeling that it was a sign of his loves safe return.

"The troops and young prince Jiyoung had returned!"

"Let Lady Minki know, let the lords know of their sons safe arrival!"

The noise within the palace was great and loud, though Minki wasn't to know just yet. He was currently sitting at the vanity his eldest brother had made specially for him, his loving maid seated behind him with a oyster comb. He stared into the glass mirror showing his reflection as Taemin's hands gently handled the blonde locks, combing with ease and a smile on his lips. The two said nothing much to eachother being that the atmosphere was already quite comfortable, and the princess was rubbing at her stomach, humming an unknown tune that the unborn seemed to like. He could feel her dancing within him, lightly kicking at his stomach and shifting around greatly.

"Hae-Lin seems very active." Minki spoke up softly, rubbing at his lower stomach. Though feeling her so active was very endearing, it was still a pain on him.

"Maybe it is your new tune M'Lady." Taemin suggested but Minki knew it wasn't that.

"No, she is causing me great pain at the moment...oh my...Taemin please."

The maid instantly placed down the comb and helped the young princess to the bed, propping up a few pillows for his back and legs. Minki winced in pain and felt tears begin to seap from his eyes as the unborn continued to thrash and kick with all her little might.

"Please, send for my mother, I need her!"

"I cannot leave you alone M'Lady, you are-"

"Taemin please I need her now!"

The maid hesitated but quickly left, informing the guards of the princess' situation, then he was off to retrieve the queen. With respect, the guards knocked lightly before entering. One stood at Minki's side, holding his head, and another still stood post, hoping for someone to come by quickly. Relief washed over said guards as the queen and a few more maids alongside Taemin came rushing down the hall. As did another, someone much more special.

"Your Majesty, Lord Kwon." The guard kneeled before the royalty before him and quickly opened the doors leading to the room of the whining princess.

"Minki!"

"M'Lady her majesty has arrived!"

"My love!"

 

Minki shifted his gaze from the guard at his side to the three beings before him. His mother, worried and ordering for the guards to retrieve the doctor, Taemin and the other maids quickly shuffling to gather the items for the birthing. And his love, his world standing now by his side, peppering light kisses upon his face with a gentle touch. The young princess could cry if he weren't already. Hae-Lin must have knew her father had returned, and wanted out that instant, and in all honesty both Minki and Jiyoung agreed with the unborn child.

 

~x~

 

"She's so beautiful my dear, her eyes sparkle just as yours did the day you first arrived." The now crowned king spoke up as he watched their daughter prance about in her newly designed dress.

"She brings such a great feeling amongst us all, don't you agree?" Queen Minki said with a light chuckle.

"Of course I do, and it seems young prince Tae-Hyun agrees as well."

Jiyoung placed his hand over Minki's round belly, lightly rubbing the swollen stomach with a chuckle as he felt the strong boy within kick at his palm. Minki giggled softly and glanced up from his stomach to the feeling of a small hand upon his knee. Hae-Lin held her arms up and was instantly picked up by her father and placed on his lap so that she could lean forward and lay her cheek on her mother's full 9-month belly.

"When will Hyunnie be here mommy?" Hae-Lin asked in his soft, baby voice, a light squeek behind 'mommy'.

"Soon my dear. Very soon."

 

Jiyoung leaned forward and placed a light kiss on his wife's lips then a kiss on Hae-Lin's forehead.

"Does Hae-Lin love Tae-Hyun?"

The small 5 year old girl nodded her head with much enthusiasm, spreading her arms wide to show how much she adored her unborn baby brother.

"Haey loves Hyunnie thiiiiiis much!"

"And Hyunnie loves you as well my adorable little princess."

 

"ALL HAIL THE KWON KINGDOM! THE DAY OF LOVE AND MARRIAGE, SOON TO HAVE HEIR TAE-HYUN!"

 

________________________________________________________

I actually really liked writing this out. Though there were lots of times I wrote Minki as a 'her' instead of 'him' because I had to refer to him as a princess ^^

I might even make this into its own fic one day .

Or maybe if anyone requests, continue this through GREN or their children, or even any side characters such as Taemin ^^.

-MaKii

 

JETI next!