Pt.2 Soyu & Bora

ReQuEsTs

( Con.t )

_________________________________________________________

In the end, both Soyu and Bora decided to stay home that evening. After all, Bora did promise something serene and peaceful, and that is exactly what Soyu got that night. A candle lit dinner made up especially by both Hyorin and Dasom for the often bickering couple. The younger of the two blushed lightly when Bora took her hand and gestured for her to take a seat across the table, next to the light pink rose thats stem had curled around a small glass heart. The rose and heart set made the baby faced girls heart flutter and a red tint form on her pale cheeks, earning a small smile from Bora who now took her own seat, still holding the other's hand ever so gently. The lit candles tinted the darkened room nicely and gave an atmosphere that was so calming and beautiful, it could pluck at the heart strings of even a heartless giant.

"Soyu, lets eat and after wards we can cuddle up together and watch a film of your choice, anything in mind....don't be afraid to ask."

Bora's words were soft, a light whisper that caressed Soyu's listening ears. The younger gave a small nod and watched as Bora's fingers slid from over her own and wrapped around the silver fork placed at the side of her plate on a dark red napkin that actually looked kind of expensive. Her gaze shifted upwards then back down to her own silver ware...and she copied the same motion. Forks in hand and food placed upon their plates, waiting to be eaten with ease.

"Did Hyorin and Dasom really make this?" Soyu questioned after taking the last bite of her lobster tail, letting the warm meat roll over her taste buds while the butter coated her tongue.

Bora gave a small nod and smiled as the sound of Soyu giving a small hum of approval was heard. The elder chuckled softly when Soyu glanced back down at her plate and saw that the meal had been finished and nothing was left other than the shell and a few stray pieces of vegetables. Bora then lifted her own fork up and placed it in front of Soyu's buttered lips. Her last piece of lobster was on the end of the fork.

"But that's your piece...."

"Just eat it. I like watching the way your eyes close and your cheeks lit up at the taste. It actually makes me kind of jealous...maybe I might eat-"

Before Bora could ever finish her sentence, Soyu leaned forward and captured the awaiting lobster in and pulled away, chewing happily and once again humming with approval. She would have to remember to thank both Hyorin and Dasom for the wonderous meal that surprisingly hadn't killed either of them yet.

"Done sweetie?"

"Mhm.."

"Have a movie in mind?"

"A frozen flower....I never got to see the ending..." ( A/N : Just watched the whole movie, was freakin' awesoooome! )

"Alright, it should still be on the top shelf, lets put it in and get dressed in something more cozy, kay?"

Soyu nodded and stood up from her seat after dabbing at her lips and placing her used fork on her plate. She guessed they would leave the dinner ware on the table for now and clean up later....or leave it to Hyorin and Dasom, after all...they made it. *evil chuckle*

The two dressed comfortably in their night garments and placed the DVD in the DVD player. Remote on the table to their left and covers covering their mid sections while their arms wrapped around each other. Soyu was watching intently as the scenes rolled by and the various characters displayed the emotions they were feeling, the love, betrayal, hatred. All were perfectly played and matched the theme to perfection. Though the younger was yes engulfed in the screen, eyes not blinking because she was afraid to miss something important, the elder was watching the mixed emotions play on her lover's face. When something shoking would be said, she watched the play Soyu's eye brows arched ever so slightly then slowly lower once it was explained. Or the way the younger's eyes would slip past the screen during the love making. Cheeks flushed red and her bottom lip caught in between her teeth...it was all so interesting and cute to Bora.

"He must really love her...the King that is." Soyu spoke up softly during the scene of the feast.

"Oh no...the king is in love with the chief."

"Really?" Soyu shifted in the elder's hold to look at her face, her brows arched high and eyes widened.

"You really couldn't tell that the king loves the chief?" Bora asked with a light chuckle behind the words asked.

Soyu made an 'o' with her lips and shook her head before turning back to the screen.

"Does the chief love him as well?"

"I'm pretty sure he does. But ever since laying with the queen, I think he became confused...un sure of what love truly is."

The younger simply hummed in response and continued to watch as the scenes continued to roll on and one become another. As for Bora, her attention always stayed on Soyu's face. The forever changing expressions making her feel completely at ease.

~x~

 

The next morning the two were awoken with the light of the morning rays seeping through the open blinds and dancing over her closed eye lids. A slight groan drifted past Bora's lips as she stretched her arms and cracked open her lips to sit up. Soyu simply rolled over and buried her face in the others chest, mentally curing the sun for being so damn bright and deciding to attack them so early in the morning.

Last night for them had been amazing and splendid. While the movie had continued to play on, the room became slightly heated.With each love scene, both Bora and Soyu found themselves following along with the actors, lips meeting, body rubbing, hands and fingers exploring ever nook they could reach. Even through the out stretched scenes, they continued. Soyu was a mess in Bora's mind, each touch and caress the younger would jerk and wrap her arms around Bora's neck, pulling the elder closer for more contact.

Now being bare in their bed, Bora chuckled softly and ran her fingers through Soyu's tussled hair, smoothing out the strands that were sprawled out in various directions.

"I love you..."

 

______________________________________________________________________

Pt. 2 le fine!

^^

Once again for tommy26

Next request shall be up soon ^^

-MaKii