una parte

White Lies || Under Construction ||

The church doors opened widely, revealing the beautiful bride wearing her white dress. She was elegant that the whole people's attention in the church was only at her. She confidently walked down the aisle with a happy and bright smile while being accompanied by her parents to the altar. All her friends were present at the important event in her life, wearing all their smiles and gratitude for her, she was more than happy. In the altar, was her soon-to-be husband beside her best friend Daehyun who was the best man. She was close to seeing the face of her husband when-.

The sun rays shone directly to IU's milky skin making her flinch from her deep slumber. She covered herself with her blanket to sleep some more and continue her heaven-like dream but remembering that it was a Friday morning, she sat up and went to the bathroom. She just let her messy bed there, she was indeed a messy person, but what can you expect, she wasn't perfect after all and it was one of her flaws. After half an hour, she went out of the bathroom with her uniform on, only to be surprised by a blonde haired guy soundly sleeping on her bed. She just shook her head and went to the closet mirror to arrange her hair in a ponytail. After that, she went to her study table and got her MCM bag to check if all the things she need is inside. She then faced her bed and shook her best friend.

"Yah! Sleepyhead get off my bed now." She said as she continuously shake Daehyun.

Daehyun flinched for a moment and then opened his right eye to adjust from the light, he rubbed his eyes while getting up and faced his best friend. "Oh, you're here. It took you so long you know."

"Of course I'm here, It's my room after all and could you please get off my bed now, you didn't even bother taking off your shoes, now the covers need to be changed." IU said pushing Daehyun off her bed and the latter fell down with a loud thump at the floor.

"Aw. Yah, getting stronger are we?" Daehyun irked the latter more while massaging his now sore arm from falling hard.

"Tch. It's so early Dae, don't even bother messing up my day. And why are you here?" She asked

"Breakfast. You know, no one's home except the house keepers and I don't want to eat alone and fortunately, aunt invited me over." He casually said, well it was really normal, if their parents aren't home, they eat at each others house.

"Tch. You talk like you're the one residing here not me you know?" IU said and slapped Daehyun's arm again.

"Yah! You might kill me if you continue that violent act of yours you know." Daehyun said getting a few distance from IU. IU was about to respond but someone knocked at the door.

"Ms. Ji Eun, Madam already prepared the breakfast especially for Mr. Jung and you."

"Neh ahjumma. We'll be there in a minute." she respond through the door.

"Tch. Prepared the breakfast especially for you? Aigoo." IU sarcastically said while shaking her head while she just earned a smirk from Daehyun. Getting more irked, she grabbed Daehyun and dragged him to the dining room.

Arriving at the dining area, they were greeted by the smiling face of Mrs. Lee.

"Aigoo, uri Daehyun is here. Good moring to the two of you." Mrs. Lee greeted the two.

"Tch. Umma, it's not like you haven't seen Daehyun in amonth. And what's with all these food? Do you love this punk more than me?" IU pointed to Daehyun joking her mom.

"Aigoo, uri princess is jelous huh? Hey, I also made this for you." Mrs. Lee said riding to IU's joke and pushed the two to eat. "Oh yeah, Ji Eun-ah, your dad bid his sorry for you and Dae. He cannot join us for breakfast for today."

"Jinjja? Tell uncle that it's fine auntie." Daehyun said flashing his adorable smile

"Arasso umma." IU said concentrating to her food, a hungry dinosaur indeed.

Their breakfast was indeed fun. They shared many jokes and laughters considering that Mrs. Lee is like a friend to them, someone who understands the likes and dislikes of their age bracket. They were also joined by their maids, indeed a kind hearted family.


As the two best friends walk through the school corridors, students starts to crowd again to see the two. Who wouldn't want to see the School's Little Sister and the Busan Wonbin? Every person in the schoolpopulation adores the two for not only their good genes and family background but also because of their sincere and honest personality. Some students even pair them up and made a fan club especially for the two.

"Aigoo, I'm like a proud mom seeing the two of you together, why don't you get married already?" Their other best friend Park Jiyeon butted in teasing IU as usual.

"Unnie! Why would I marry that jerk. Tch." IU said teasing Daehyun and clucked her tounge at the blonde haired guy.

"Huh. Don't worry you're not alone little missy, I wouldn't dare propose marrige on you." Daehyun shot back but deep inside, he wanted to say something, *Ji Eun-ah, when will you realize my feelings for you?*

Jiyeon eyed the two and smiled but she felt sorry for Daehyun. *Aigoo Jung Daehyun, why don't you just confess. Time will come and you'll realize that you wasted the time you had the chance to confess to her.*

The trio then walked to their class while laughing and talking about things. When they arrived at their calss, they walked to their respective seats, IU was between Jiyeon and Daehyun. Soon, the teacher arrived and the class started. IU was focused learning her lessons since she wasn't really talented in mathematics. It was the subject that she thinks was her arch enemy through her past lifetimes and that bad luck was passed onto her.

Meanwhile, Daehyun was smiling widely seeing IU into solving math problems. He finds her adorable when troubled. He was used to this kind of IU during math time, focused in learning and always bothered. IU wasn't really focusing in other subjects because although she doesn't study she ace the tests but it was another way around in math. The poor girl wasn't just really for math he thinks.


At Incheon airport a private plane from Oregon landed excatly at 12 noon, two figures walked down the plane and was welcomed by a sea of reporters. Who wouldn't when the CEO of Lee Corporations and her grandson would be coming back after long years of stay in Oregon. The reporters were eager to know what is the reason behind the sudden arrival of the legendary woman together with her grandson.

"CEO Lee, what is the reason behind you sudden comeback?"

"Please look this way CEO Lee."

"Will you accept an interview from SBS?"

"What can you say about Korea when you stayed in Oregon for a while."

"How is your health going Madam?"

Flashes of thousands of camera were seen and the bodyguards tried their best to pry off the media. On the other hand, the blonde haired guy was now off his limits with the pushing and all. It was bad for his grandma and all he could do was to block his grandma from pushing and to control his temper. It was one thing his grandma always remind him. *Calm down. Grandma wouldn't want you losing your temper.*


It was now break time and IU was packing her things and go to the cafeteria with Jiyeon and Daehyun. When she finished, they walked to the cafeteria while chatting then her phone vibrated for a new message.

 

To: Princess

From: umma <3

Ji Eun-ah, you should go home early. I know you want to see that person again.

 

To: umma <3

From: Princess

Arasso umma!~

 

IU smiled at the message from her mom, at the same time, she was curious who the person was. 

"IU, who was that?" Jiyeon then asked

"Oh, it was umma, she asked me to go home early." IU said and the other to just nodded their heads. Then Jiyeon dragged IU to the cafeteria leaving Daehyun behind. *Aigoo. The hungry dinosaurs will dominate the cafeteria again.*