JUNHYUNG

MY LUCKY STAR

 

Next day I go to school with Woohyun together by walking side by side and talking about each other more. Its a little bit nerve-wracking because of the incident last night at the same time my heartbeat is faster than normally it should. Before arriving at the school, there is a shop that sell breakfast for student near at our school and I saw Junhyung is standing there with a cup of warm coffee in his right-hand. It looks like he been waiting for someone. Woohyun and me just keep walking to the school and I don’t wanna ruin my good mood today just because I’ve seen Junhyung there. While we both passing the shop, suddenly Junhyung shouting out my name.

‘Yoomin-ah’.

At that time I think that my mood already ruin by him and I can’t enjoy my life anymore.

‘Hi Junhyung. Good Morning’ said Woohyun.

‘Hi Dude. Morning’ said Junhyung but he never look at Woohyun.

‘Yoomin-ah , do you wanna have a cup of coffee with me? asked Junhyung.

‘No, its okay, I already have breakfast at home just now’.

Junhyung face shows a disappointed face and I don’t know why suddenly I feel sorry about it and makes me feel bad.

‘Its alright , just a cup of coffee I think I can deal with it’.

Then Junhyung face shows a bright smile and I’ve just realize that actually he has a sweet and cool smile too and can melts some girls hearts. I take a look at Woohyun face and he looks like he uncomfortable with that situation. So I decided to continue walking to the school with both of them before we running out of time and have to go to detention class because we’re late to school.

In the classroom

‘Yoomin-ah. Did you hear any story ?’.

‘Story? What story?’.

‘You know what actually Junhyung is having a crush on you’ said my classmate .

‘What !?, what are you talking about. This cannot be true. Are you try to pulling out my leg? Please stop it’.

‘No, this is for real. I’m not trying to make a joke about it. It’s true’.

Then Miss Ji Eun entering the class and starts the lesson for today.

‘We’ll talk about it later’.

This is so crazy. That jerk is having a crush on me? its ridiculous. Why must me?. Oh God what so unlucky me’ .

‘Yoomin-sshi? Are you alright?’ asked Woohyun.

‘Ne. I’m fine. Thanks’.

I think I should meet Junhyung about this and ask him is it true or not’ .

‘Junhyung-sshi’.

‘Ne Yoomin-ah. What wrong?’.

‘Can we meet up at the park this evening? There something about I wanna ask you’.

‘Okay, what time is it?’. ‘Right after school, see you there. Don’t forget okay’. ‘Okay’.