AT THE PARK

MY LUCKY STAR

 

‘Yoomin-ah, what do you want to ask me?’.

‘Junhyung-sshi is that true about the story that I heard this morning at school?’.

‘So, you already heard about it. Erm its hard to say about it since you already heard it from someone else’.

‘What do you mean about it? I can’t understand it. Please explain it for me’.

‘Actually that story is true. I already fall in love with you and I hope you can accept my love for you. I also want to apologise at you because of my behaviour since the first day you entering that school.  I fall in love with you for the first sight and the reason why I always bullying you is try to attract your attention’.

‘Oh God please stop it. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I’m sorry I can’t accept your love cause I already fall in love with someone else. I’m really sorry bout it. I’ve never imagine that it will turn out to something like this’.

‘Yoomin-ah please forgive me for what I’ve done and please give me a second chance’.

‘Mianhei Junhyung-sshi I can’t and that my final decision okay. Its already late, I think better I go home right now. I’m sorry’.

‘Yoomin-ah’.

Junhyung try to calling out my name but I just keep walking and I don’t even look back at him. Junhyung feels so frustrated about it and without notice it Junhyung is actually crying at the corner of the park because he already heart broken. On the way to get home, I keep thinking about Woohyun.

Yes Woohyun, I ready fall in love with you and I hope you feel the same too’.