B-Baekhyun-ah...

Life without you (Sequel to Chances)

Jieun skip down the corridor and many students glance at her wierdly. She ignore them, as usual. A smile is plastered on her face. Why? Because of a little note written by her belove boyfriend~

You look prettier than you already were when you smile.

Jieun still remembered. But her smile faded as she spotted that familiar figure down the hallway that is staring back at her. Is it a drama? The students had left and soon the hallway is left with the both of them. He approach her but Micha, the school's queenka approach Baekhyun.

"Oppa~" She called out in that horrible voice of hers. "My friends had ditch me...do you think you can accompany me?" She continued in that seductive voice. Jieun fight the urge to smirk and ran off. Leaving the two alone. She search the rest of the school grounds, in search of L.joe. 

She decided to call him but he refuse to take her call. "Urgh Lee Byunghyun you are so dead..." Jieun mumbled. She pass by the hallway again. But it is a bad idea. The 'couple' is making out in the hallway. Jieun almost puke. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She spun around to see L.joe. 

"YAH!! I have been searchimg for you!!" She hit his arm. "Aw..is it because you miss me?"

"Of course...not!" She snapped and ran off. "YAH!!" 

Baekhyun watch from afar. Micha notice it and asked him whats wrong. "its nothing." He said coldly before walking away like nothing happened between them. Micha looked very confused. So...he is just going to leave like that? 

Jieun meanwhile, is having a hard time. "Byunghyun-ah." She called out. "Hm?"

"I...think we should break up." She said. L.joe turn to look at her. "What?!" 

"I am not sure but it is illegal, Byunghyun-ah." L.joe looked furious. "Is it because of Byun Baekhyun?" 

"I think so." L.joe let out a force laugh. "Isnt he and Micha together?"

He slam her against the lockers. "B-Byunghyun-ah..." Jieun is very scared of the L.joe she is facing. "He is just trying to lure you back into his arms to play with you again Jieun-ah." L.joe said throught gritted teeth.

Jieun push him away. "Im sorry, L.joe." Baekhyun, seeing this scene, i mean till the slamming against locker part, is heartbroken. 

Thinking Jieun love L.joe instead, he left. With his heart broken.

L.joe allow his tears escape his tears. Jieun...had just left him.


Yes, it isnt over. Anticipate my next chapter!