3 years later

Life without you (Sequel to Chances)

>3 years later<

Jieun walk into the café. Smiling. She has been trying to find Baekhyun these 3 years yet, it is useless. She moved on from Baekhyun and L.joe, of course. She is still single. 

"Hey Jieun, so the usual?" The lady at the counter asked. Jieun manged a nod. She sat down at her favourite spot. It is located next to the window and it is in a corner. These past three years lots of things had happened. 

L.joe and Micha actually get along! They even invited Jieun to their wedding. Seriously? They are still so young. L.joe is now managing a company while Micha? Micha became Jieun's best friend but is currently pregnant. 

Jieun had found out about her cancer too. But because of the encouragement, she went through it. Now, she is like before. Too much like before actually. While her roomate/best friend, Yumi (mentioned in Chances) , found a boyfriend but the two lost contact. Er...actually they fought and broke apart. 

Baekhyun, on the other side, hasnt really moved on. He has been studying in America, to avoid Jieun and L.joe. He had just arrive back at Korea and decided to forget Jieun.

He entered a certain café and ordered his drink. But...there is no where to sit. He spotted a girl in a corner and decided to sit with her. With his drink in one hand, he approach the girl.

Jieun look up when she heard this familiar voice. "Omo Jieun is that you?" Jieun smiled. "Hey Baekhyun. I thought i would never see you again."

The two of them catched up with each other. Deep inside their heart, they know that they had finally patch up, with four years of different betrayal and experiences.