Stupid Mistletoe

Prank Under The Mistletoe

 It's the time of the year again, where everybody is busy. Left and right, people everywhere are celebrating this time to the year. Today is the 23th of December and today is a special day at the Producing Company, SM Entertainment. Today is the annual Christmas party of the company. Being the best holiday of the year, every employee of the company must come. From their artists to custodians, everybody is invited.
 Since it's the time of the year to share you blessings; Lee Soo Man (SM's Chairman) allowed his employees to bring in the maximum of three people with them (but they have to be normal and not a crazy fan girl/boy and if that happens, the employee will be banned to go any where near SM Entertainment building). He loved this time of year. He always did. And this time, is EXO's first Christmas at SM as a boy band.

 8:29 pm. The boys arrived being all cool and awesome. Girls staring at them as if they were princes of the new century. Tsk. Crazy people. Well, you can't argue though, EXO is rich in popularity, hotness, talents and money. Who wouldn't fall for them?...But thinking about it, although I'm really close to its' members, I don't really believed that I will fall for one of them. 
 The boys continued walking to the bar-like place filled with Chirstmas ornaments. I really think this is a bad place to start a "Christmas" party. Actually we are in a legit bar so, although employees are allowed to bring three people with them, those people should be 18 or over. The boys walked with those cool appearance they usually wore during a performance of MAMA. Tsk. Just imagine those "coolness" and "awesomeness" being worn out when they get drunk. 
 Before they could be drunk though, Chanyeol came running to me like a little boy being reunited by his long lost favourite toy. "Noooooona!!!!" he called as loud as he can then ran to my direction.

And it started.

 I thought, it would took some time till they lose their coolness, but I was proven wrong. Once Chanyeol had came running to me, he was followed by most of his bandmates. They were all smiling so cheekly as if I'm their aunt that had been hiding from them every Christmas just so I won't give them gifts. I glared at Chanyeol with my fiery eyes. "We are about to same age! Why are you calling me noona?!" His smile did not fade, even a slightly.
 "I'm born in November though!" he smiled. Tsk. What is wrong with everybody today? Chanyeol then hugged me, oh-so tightly. "I can't breath!" I tried to say, by my voice was weak. He though let me go and faced me with the same Chanyeol-smile on his face. Baekhyun was behind him, but he then pushed Chanyeol out of the way. "Noona! Why are you frowning? Your going to be ugly!" he said in that cute tone. 
 I looked away from him and found Kris standing right beside me, sipping from a freshy made cocktail. He looked as if he is disappointed. Fan fictions that I have read, have a very inaccurate desription of him. Cold and heartless? In true life his is almost like Chanyeol. He loves to smile brightly and socialize. But tonight, those fan fictions have the most accurate description of his attitude right now.
 I turned my sight to Baekhyun and smirked. "Why not ask him that? His face is is longer than an ostriches' neck," I replied while pointing at Kris. The whole EXO gang chuckled while Kris just gave a 'tsk' in return.
 "Don't bother him noona. Just smile! What is the reason of your frown though?" Baekhyun said. I thought of a second on what to answer his question and then got it. "You guys are bothering me, that's why," I replied in a cold tone and expression. Not that I don't like this boys, but I just don't like how they are bothering me this time of the night.
 Kai came out of nowhere and pushed everybody out of his way just to get to me. He came up to me and hang his arm around my shoulders. "Be gone all of you. For I will make Amber-noona the happiest girl in the whole world!" he said. He held my chin and brought his face close to mine. It was close enough that our noses and foreheads touched. 
 My cheeks felt they were burning hot. Hotter than the burnt fried egg I made this morning. Too close. "I will make you the happiest woman on the universe. Just let me do it," he whispered in a seductive voice. Then I came to mind, they are all playing with me. Besides, even if Kai still wanna to it, even though they aren't playing with me, I will never say yes to him.
 But if I just punch him and say 'no', that's no fun, isn't it? So, lets have a bit of it. "Oppa," I replied in a voice I can't believe my mouth can produce. I sounded so weird since I tried to sound like a cute little girl, but it sounded as if I was calling him to do something weird. I regret it. But i started to play more. I crested his hair and received giggles and chuckles from EXO. I can see Kai every red and still. "Back off, or I'll kick the most valueable part of your external body!" I changed it to my real voice which sounded more normal to me. 
 I pushed Kai slightly so he can back off. He wore this stunned expression and also a disappointed one. He looked clueless and really really really really disappointed. Wow, never thought it would impact him so badly.
 I just shrugged that thought and truimphantly smirked my way out of EXO's sight. I didn't noticed Kris had left his spot beside me until I looked on his direction where he was supposed to be. Although, I saw him standing against a wall drinking his half done cocktail. I decieded to talk to him, but before I knew it, my hands are being dragged. 
 I turned to looked at this intruder and found it was my older sister. She had been staying here for a week already and she hadn't missed a point to drag me with her. "Jackieeeeeee," I whined. "Shut up and I'll give you your gift!" she replied not looking at my state. The government should really declare my sister as a state of calamity, sometimes she is dangerous. 
 We reached some part of the dace floor and then she stopped, so I ran at her. "YAH!" I whined one more time. "Stay here! I'll get your wonderful surprize!" she giggled as she said it. An unnormal thing though, as she said those words, it seems like somebody is echoing her voice behind me. She left me there standing, while everybody stared at me with apogletic eyes. Some eyes though were looking behind me.
 I turned to see who are they staring at too and found Kris' back. I looked back at everybody and they started giggling and squealing. "What?" I asked. I was clueless. Kris turned to me and gave a confussed look and I just shrugged and shook my head in return. Jackie then came back with EXO and said, "You like my gift?" she and Suho asked.
 Kris and I stared at each other then back to Jackie, then shook our heads. Jackie smile widely and asked us to look up. Kris and I shifted our sight to the ceiling. I saw a very familiar type of plant. I know this. People usually hang them on Chirstmas. Their er...er....what's the name? "Mistletoe," Kris whispered in a shocked voice that only I can heard. 
 Mistletoe. That's it. Why is there a mistletoe there? Wait. Don't tell me!
 My eyes widen and it stared at Jackie and EXO behind her. "Like it?" she asked once more. It's annoying. Come on! Kris and I, kissing? I'd rather have Krystal drag me to one of her shopping days and spend a whole day in a dress rather than this! I just smirked and them and answered, "It is still my choice if I want to do it or not!"
 Jackie's smirked back and answered, "You can't. Or you'll have the curse of the mistletoe!"
 "Yeah right," I rolled my eyes, but she just continued.
 "Tonight at midnight. You will feel uneasy and your lips will hurt. They will be swollen and they would hurt so much like how it hurts to have a leg cramp. If you don't kiss the person with you under the mistletoe before midnight you both will have bad luck. Also, you two will never be able to seperate until you kiss each other. In the lips. And other thing, if you tried to kiss somebody other than that person, you never ever feel the right way it should be." I know it's a lie, but it scared my pants off for a second. I don't want those things to happen. So I just closed my eyes and almost screamed out, "Just kiss me. I don't want those things to happen!"
 I can't see anything, but the voices of EXO and Jackie screaming, "JUST DO IT!" made me thought that Kris was also confuse. Before I knew it, I felt a soft pair of something landed on my lips. I supposed it was Kris' lips. I can't believe it, but seems like I really like it though. Mental face palm. But seriously guys. I did! I just went to the flow as I heard people cheering loudly around me. My heart felt weird, but it didn't felt like it was being stabbed (like when I read sad stories) but it felt lighter and happier. I liked it a lot. 
 Kris stopped and so did I. For some reason, I felt disappointed. Face palm. I looked around and I could see everybody cheering. EVEN FREAKING MR LEE SOO MAN!!! "What the heck is happening with you guys!" I said. "The curse was a joke! You've just been pwned!" Jackie answered with that annoying smile at her face. I pouted knowing that I have been pranked, but for some unknown reason, I don't feel mad at her for pranking me with that mistletoe. I actually feel disappointed the kiss didn't last long.
 EXO stopped cheering and crowded behind Kris. Kai walked beside Kris and tip-toed to whisper something to the 6'1 dude. "WHAT!" Kris sounded so shock as he stared at Kai. 
 Kai was staring at me with that same playful slash seducing smile. He then his lips and pointed at me. As he walked back beside s, they just playfully pushed and punch him while those 'devilish' smile came out. Baekhyun on the other hand, handed Kris red roses and Kris just took them. Baekhyun then walked to Chen and Chanyeol who were cuddling each other and seemed like they were waiting for sometime miraculous to happen.
 Kris walked stared at me for a second and then bend to his knee. "Liu Yiyun. I have liked you for a very long time and if not because of my childish and immature band members-"
 "Hey!" I heard Chanyeol shouted at the background.
 "-I would have never have the guts to confess to you. If Kai have never told me that he will steal you from my hands if I don't do anything scared me a lot-"
 I heard a bit a cheering in the back and EXO members were nudging and pushing Kai around playfully while the corner of my eye caught Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol holding hands and they head down looking like they are, nuns praying for something miraculous to happen right there.
 "-So, Amber Josephine Liu. Will you please acknowledge me as your suitor?"
 Cheers grew from other people in the party. I could even hear Mr Lee Soo Man yelling that I should say yes. I looked over to EXO and my sister and found Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol in the same position while my sister kept on mouthing 'yes'. 
 I took me a few moments to transfer my thoughts to my mind. For some odd reason, my mind seemed like it can't transfer signals properly. My heart beat faster than it should be. I'm confuse and happy at the same time. A smile grew on my face as I shook my head lightly. "This is the most romantic party of my life so, yes," the words came out of my mouth. Cheers grew louder than ever. I was happy.
 Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun broken it to joy and started jumping up and down squealing their head of. EXO started cheering and hugging each other as if I just said yes that I will marry Kris. 

 Well...its a start. EXO, there's a lot more fangirling to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, I just randomly thought of this one shot while watching Yogi Bear's First Christmas. Yeah weird. But hope you guys like it.
MERRY CHIRSTMAS! 
As a gift for me: please comment.