`( ♛ ) ❝ the guest list ❞ ¦ applicants + reviews

`( ♛ ) ❝ Hilltop Suites ❞ ¦ apply open!

 

 
HILLTOP SUITES
HILLTOP SUITES
 
the pending applicants
 ( `KWON MINJUNG ) 
 
  the cosmopolitan princess 
  royaltea / sooah / kim jongin / chosen!  
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - MY CHARACTER MERP
 
( nana says ) - kwon minjung jjang <3 this is our PRINCESS' amazing character everyone!
 
 ( `HWANG NANA )
 
 the social butterfly 
 paradisekiss / hwanhui / chanyeol / chosen!  
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - HNNNG SO Y < 3
 
( NANA SAYS ) - this is my character o u o 
 
 ( `PARK HAEIN )
 
 the motherly perfectionist 
 peiwen / sora / do kyungsoo / accepted  
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - hello! thank you for being our first applicant < 3 with that being said, let's get on with the review! i still find it highly unlikely that she'd be able to master 3 languages while taking classes. in rl i took french for 3 years AND I'M STILL NOT FLUENT so maybe fix that? Her personality seems on point so that's good; seems like a motherly like figure. however, how'd she become afraid of enclosed spaces? i'm running out of space so i'll stop here and hopefully nana says the rest! but, i liked it ! please just fix whatever i said to fix hehehe.
 
( NANA SAYS ) - hello! i agree with minjung unnie on that one so please, elaborate on it or simply change it. i can see the motherly perfectionist in haein's character (and bless you for using park sora because she is gorg) <3 and i lol-ed at your trivia. she likes guys with leg hairs, gawd. hahaha thanks for applying and good luck!
 ( `SEO YUNA )
 
 THE IRONIC POKERFACE 
  marvielleux / sumin / baekhyun / error (1)  
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - LOL SHE DOESN'T LIKE GUMMY WORMS 'CAUSE THEY'RE SHAPED LIKE WORMS I LAUGHED AT THAT. but hello! odg sumin is so perf so bless ur soul. i want to know a little bit more about why she's afraid of blood 'cause it's not mentioned in the past but your personality is eggsactly the way i thought it would be. and when i meant best friend THAT FALLS FOR YOUR MAN, i meant for you TO PICK A RANDOM GIRL, NOT FROM THE PLOTLINES ! sorry if it wasn't clear ahaha. screams at the way he treats her omf---- the feeeeeels. < 3 just fix the things stated above and your gucci !
 
( NANA SAYS ) - HELLO, first of all, sumin is like so perfect for this plot so kudos to you! her personality is okay so it's all good. but like what minjung said, the bff that falls for baekhyun should be someone outside the plot so if you can change that, it's all good! i squealed at their interaction <3 ahahaha omg baekhyun is just too cute! 
 
 ( `AHN JIA )
 
  THE IRONIC POKERFACE 
  DerpLikeABuffalo / sumin / tao / accepted  
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - HNNG SUMIN < 3 SLENDERWOMAN SCREAMS AT YOU OMF- YOU ILY HAHAH. everybody hates hot weather so i'm with you on that one sista. "until one kitty decided to be a " i'm screaming at you omf funny af i swear. your personality is pretty spot on too, i like the whole insecurity thing because it does play a part in her plotline. screams at how he makes you feel like jelly odg YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME FEELS ALREADY AND I'M BARELY REVIEWING YOUR APP WAILS. BUT YEAH, THAT'S IT !! : - )
 
( NANA SAYS ) - hello! sorry for the late review! unff another sumin <3 i like how detailed your app is so thankyou for that! i can totally see jia as the pokerface.i died a little death when i read your trivia omfg that was brilliant hahaha tao and jia's relationship is just fluff overload and i like how she's all "tsundere" around him. all in all, it's all good, thanks for applying!
 
 
 THE IRONIC POKERFACE 
 1kissinlove / yurim / wufan / accepted 
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - I THINK YURIM IS A GORGEOUS PERSON BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU COULD HAVE PICKED SOMEONE BETTER MAYBE? BUT WHATEVER, THAT'S MINOR. ANYWAYS, I REALLY LIKE THE PERSONALITY. IT'S PUT A DIFFERENT TWIST 'CAUSE YOU DIDN'T PUT ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING SILENT AND STUFF? (IT'S NOT A BAD THING!) kris has had 7 girlfriends that man wow dw bae i'll regulate him for you kicks him inthe OK NO BUT ANYWAYS, I LIKED IT ! I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING BLATANTLY WRONG (BUT MAYBE IT'S 'CAUSE I'M SKIMMING) BUT AS OF NOW, I THINK YOU'RE GOOD !
 
( NANA SAYS ) - hello there, so first of all, thankyou for the detailed application! i can totally see seuli as the pokerface and i do like the fact that she's self assured, that's pretty strong. oh and kris the dork hahaha omg now that's the kris we all know! anyway, i like their relationship <3 he's so desperate it's cute kkk anyway, i don't see anything wrong so you're good for now! thanks for applying!
 
 tHE MANIPULATIVE PRIMADONNA 
 astralperception / sueun / sehun / accepted 
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - OUR FIRST PRIMADONNA HELLO < 3 :* nakta hahahah /SHOT. WOW THE WAY I THOUGHT OF THE PRIMADONNA AND THE WAY YOU PORTRAYED HER THROUGH HYOJIN IS ON POINT ! poison sulli pmsl i'm crying at your list. BUT SRSLY, THE WAY HYOJIN WAS PORTRAYED IS PRETTY SPOT ON SO KUDOS TO YOU ! I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT SO AS OF NOW, GOOD JOB! IT'S COOL IF YOU SOUND BAD, THAT'S BETTER AAAAAAY ; - )
 
( NANA SAYS ) - HELLO BELLA! so first of all, thankyou for being neat i deeply appreciate that! oh and her personality is on spot! i like the little details about her as well so kudos! her and sehun sounds so cute together though <3 i like how she kinda flirts with him (and him responding to that) it's cute odg. the poisoning plan though hahahaha wow hyojin gurl you're pretty mean. /slapped and yeh nana is protective of mr.cute coughs anyway, i  enjoyed your app! good luck!
 ( `CHAN SOOJIN )
 
 tHE CONVIVIAL MASTERMIND 
 finnharries / kwon sujeong / baekhyun / accepted 
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - OH HELLO OUR FIRST MASTERMIND WHEE. tbh this is my favorite plotline only 'cause we get drama *~ but anyways, "slow wifi connection" don't we all hate that? HAHA BAEK 2RICH2WORK. i like her! i realy like how i can tell she hates minjung and i think it's ok that you made her into an immature person rather than a sophisticated lady. uhm, i don't see anything wrong so as of now, you have the ay-okay from me!
 
( NANA SAYS ) - thankyou for being our first conv.mastermind applier! ehrm so first of all, i think there's nothing wrong with her personality, infact, it's pretty good. secondly, she's such a cutie with the satoori accent and all ;; /cries. baekhyun and soojin seems really adorable together though (and i can already imagine him being a brat around her ok) and i can already see her cat-fighting with minjung okay hahaha /raughs. anyway, there's nothing wrong so hwaiting!
 
 THE MANIPULATIVE PRIMADONNA 
 
 affogato / kim jaeyeong / sehun / pending  
 
( MINJUNG SAYS ) - RECHECK LATER.
 
( NANA SAYS ) - RECHECK LATER.
 

asdf

 applicants so far( 7 ) | I.pokerface ( 3 ) M.perfectionist ( 1 ) S.butterfly ( x ) C.princess ( x ) M.primaddona ( 2 ) C.Mastermind ( 1 ) 

 

  
  frozen's elsa ;-)      
                 kwon minjung    

I'M OBSESSED WITH FROZEN THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY

AT THE MOMENT TO BE HONEST LULS. ok well anyways 

hopefully the updates we've been giving makes up for the 

lack of updates in the past. ; (

please continue to apply ! heh ily :*

screas pls nana you are far from useless sobs. yes,

please give us a lot of love for this fic & the application is

cg soon! it's gorgeous ( courtesy of nana! /woot woot )

well, i honestly have nothing else to say so peace out, girl

scout! \ o 

  the childish dork                      hwang nana  

hello hello sorry for the lack of update ( once again ) we've 

been really busy with life and school and everything /sobs

thankyou for those who have applied! the reviews will come

soon so please expect it! <3 since it's almost christmas, 

do expect an update ; u ; and please apply <333 

♦ current eyecandy : exo ( chanlaysoo ) and bts jin <3

       ♦ current earcandy : exo - first snow

               ♦ current thoughts : exams /sobs

 

© LAYOUT CODED BY ADORABEARR AT SEASONS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.