`( ♛ ) ❝ room service! ❞ ¦ cheat sheet + application

`( ♛ ) ❝ Hilltop Suites ❞ ¦ apply open!

 hilltop suites 

the sheet of cheats used to worm your way into our hearts.


 

  ) HELLO? YES. MORNING CALL!
 

   001 ㅣ it's a crucial part of the application because i like aesthetically pleasing things. i don't like awkwardly spaced out
              sentences nor do i like un-hyperlinked things. so please, make things neat. must you hyperlink? yes. no argument. 

   002 ㅣ okay so basically the hilltop suites is going to be about two "groups" or people: the kids working there and the rich kids. 


The Rich kids

"Is this thing on? (/peers into the screen) Oh, it is. (/camera pulled back to reveal a smiling girl) Bonjour! The name is Kwon Minjung, the princess of the group (/beams innocently) and I'll be your host for today. We're currently on the way to the Hilltop Suites! (/cheering heard from the background) Ah yes, it is that time of the year again when the 9 of us all meet up at Gangnam-gu and then ride a limo to the Hilltop Suites. We were originally supposed to go with our parents but that's boring. (/laughs and the camera turns to reveal 8 people). You see that guy over there? (/camera zooms into a boy) His name is Kim Joonmyun. And over here is Park Chanyeol, my best friend and a loser - "HEY! I'm not a loser, I'm just very exuberant." - okay. This is Wu Yi Fan, or Kris, and he's the so called "prince" of the group but he's so ugly I don't know why - "I'm not ugly you little fart - and yeah, he's mature too. Pft. Next we have Huang Zitao, the baby daddy of all things Gucci and next to him is Byun Baekhyun, the eyeliner bacon queen - "I'm not the eyeliner queen. Can't I be the king or something?" "No hyung, Suho appa is the king!" - and over here, we have ----, our little primadonna magnae. Isn't she adorable... NOT - "OW! You ing , you just hit me! UMMA! SHE JUST HIT ME." (/camera shakes and falls to the floor. someone picks it up to revealing a beaming boy). Heyo! I'm Kim Jongdae, the iest beast alive here and I can sing well and dance. I'm the dancing machine you know, I mean- HEY YAH I WASN'T DONE!!!! (/camera goes back to Minjung) God. Where were we? Last but not least, our lovely mamma bear, ----! Well, there you have it folks, the 9 kids going off on their yearly adventure. I wonder if anything interesting is going to happen, probably not. See you later! BYE. (/goes black)."

The Workers

"Hellooo world (/waves into the screen) Hwang Nana here! (laughs) alright!~ i'm going to make this tour as short as possible - "yeah right- OW NANA STOP IT!" "Jongin!" (/camera shakes and reveal a boy) - Hi! (/beams) This is Kim Minseok, your most adorable baozi in the whole-- (/camera shakes again) - "I'm not done yet!" (/camera is back to Nana) let's just ignore the fact that he exist and continue, okay? - "Hey!" - And can you guess what we're planning for the holiday? (/camera shoots the 8 other people) -"wait-- are you recording that?" - Yes, our oh-so-amazing- Oh Sehun-who-never pay-attention - "what?" - nothing. So... The 9 of us - (/camera back to shoot the other 8 people) - are going to be working at Hilltop Suites!~ Make some noise guys! - "yeay..." (/nana sighs) I give up... (/camera zooms into a girl) Let's start with our lovely leader, ----~ Hi unnie! - "Oh hey, dear! Wait-- Did you grow taller?" - Really? - "Nope. But don't fret, you will" "told you she'd fall for that, haha midget!" (/-- and a boy high fived each other) - Kim Jongin, will you stop that! And you too, unnie! (/huffs and continues to shoot the others) okay, moving onto our next target (/camera moves to a group of boys) - Guys! say hello to the camera! - (/camera zooms) hey! it's our amazing umma, Do Kyungsoo - "hi there" - his aunt helped us with this summer job, she's incredibly nice! That guy beside Sehun is our pretty princess, Lu Han oppa~ - "I'm not pretty!" - yes you are! oh and this girl over here, ---- (/peers at a girl who is currently reading a novel) is ms. pokerface and... wait-- i'm missing one more person... (/camera turns around) oh there you are! (/camera zooms into a boy) last but not least, our forgetful unicorn, Zhang Yixing! - "oh... hi" (/camera goes back to Nana) Okay, I think I'm done here! See you soon guys~ (/goes black)."

   003 ㅣ three strikes & you're out! make sure to edit your application after we review them, alright? i mean, what's the use of us
               giving you advice on how to get in if you're not going to take it.

   004 ㅣ now i know that there are ulzzangs that you absolutely adore but PLEASE try to make them fit the plotline. you aren't going to
               be using hong younggi for the motherly perfectionist. likewise, you won't be using park sora for the primadonna role now
               would you?

   005 ㅣ remember to remember who's taken. if you guys don't know.. ahem. kim jongin + park chanyeol are taken as lovers. park
             
  chanyeol and kim minseok are taken as best friend. sooah and hwanhui are taken as ulzzangs.

 

  PRESS 4 FOR MORE DETAILS!
 

the convivial mastermind 

   001 ㅣ basically, you're the working kids leader. you're not the mother of the group but you kind of run the things around the
               whole place. 

   002 ㅣ somewhere in your application, you HAVE to write something along the lines of "kim jongout // potential boyfriend //
               they like each other" sort of relationship. you may have more than one rival but one of them HAS to be kwon minjung
               since i will be taking your man. sorry not sorry! :* < 3 /slapped. anyways, it can be those petty "i hate her KIND OF."
               it has to be full on "i ing HATE her because jongin likes her and excuse she doesn't even deserve him!!1!!"!!111!"
               kind of hate.

   003 ㅣ because jongin starts to go for someone else, you decide to get help from one the rich kids ( so your love interest
               HAS to be either: jongdae, kris, tao, joonmyeon or baekhyun ). and he decides to help you. but his plan doesn't
               include you and jongin, it includes you and him.

   004 ㅣ ulzzang recommendations: i dont have any for this plotline go crazy. /shot.

 

the motherly perfectionist 

   001 ㅣ hello mother of the rowdy rich kids! you're going to be the mature one (( kind of like suho )) that's always taking care
               of the young ones. you'd probably be the closest to the primadonna because of your motherly instinct. 

   002 ㅣ you have a fiance of your choice. it doesn't HAVE to be from the rich kids - since they've been friends since they
              were super little kids - but he will be living with you around the hotel. so pretend you want shim changmin as a
              fiance, he'll be at the hotel but he won't be like /pops out sofa; HI. /pops out between your date; HI. /pops out of your
              lemonade; HI. 

   003 ㅣ your love interest must be from the poor kids since ya'know, the blue collared worker is going for you not the
               billionaire that's sipping his coffee by the pool.

   004 ㅣ ulzzang recommendations: park sora, may, jiji, kang sura-- the mothers of all ulzzangs. /shot

 

the ironic pokerface 

   001 ㅣ so out of all the workers, you're the one that's the least concerned with the wealthy kids. like hey, you think they're
               all beautiful + handsome people but you won't chop off your tongue for them. you don't care about your social
               ranking, all you want to do is make some money.

   002 ㅣ and then you meet someone. he's rich and wonderful and oh god, he makes you blush. slowly, you start feeling self
               concious because uhm, a rich boy falling for someone like her? w0w.

   003 ㅣ just when he makes you feel like a princess, his best friend suddenly decides she likes him too. what a . ugh.
               this plot line revolves around the fact that you're not very confident after you meet his best friend. he likes you, a lot
               but you're kind of pushing him away because you assume that he'll be embarrassed by you. btw his best friend is a
               make believe character, not someone from the plotlines!!

   004 ㅣ ulzzang recommendations: mikki, kang jiwon, baek sumin, mirae, you know, the ones that look fairly stoic.

 

the manipulative primadonna

   001 ㅣ you are a brat. period. you aren't the ~*~* nice magnae *~*~ you're the magnae that everybody wants to slap but
               they can't because they love you. ya feels?

   002 ㅣ you are going to be a prankster but you don't play with people's mind you play with their hearts. meaning, you're the
               type of girl that'll cheat on boys, lie to boys and toy around with them for fun.

   003 ㅣ you meet this worker and hey! he's pretty cute. so you decide to play with him but slowly, you fall for him. but
               WHAT, his girlfriend somehow finds your notebook and reads the plan details. now, we don't know why she isn't
               telling her boyfriend yet seeing how he's falling for the primadonna but she's holding this over your head.

   004 ㅣ ulzzang recommendations: hong younggi, bonnie, park hyojin // the younger look ones that look like they can be fairly
             
  annoying? /slapped.

 

 

  THE GUEST LIST.

  exo k  kim joonmyun | byun baekhyun | park chanyeol | do kyungsoo | kim jongin | oh sehun         

  exo m  kim minseok | lu han | wu fan | zhang yixing | kim jongdae | huang zitao         

  infinite  kim sunggyu | lee howon | nam woohyun | jang dongwoo lee seungyeol | kim myungsoo | lee sungjong         

  b.a.p  bang yongguk | kim himchan | moon jongup | jung daehyun | kim youngjae | choi junhong

  taken misc. characters  hwang chansung jung daehyun

  shinee  dbsk   teen top  bts   block b  apink  f(x)  snsd  kara  wondergirls ♦   

 *these are the list of groups we're pretty familliar with but if you want to add someone who's not on the list, contact us about it

key // love interest | best friend | misc characters ( tba )

 

APPLICATION ( TURN IN ) / SOURCE CODE / EXAMPLE?

 

 

 

  
  the princess is here!      
                 kwon minjung   

ayo. say hello to the fic's cheat sheet! /claps. HAHAHA.

screams pls nana you are far from useless sobs. yes,

please give us a lot of love for this fic & the application is

coming soon! it's gorgeous ( courtesy of nana! /woot woot )

well, i honestly have nothing else to say so peace out, girl

scout! \ o /

* going to copy nana's swag with the whole mood .

♦ current eyecandy : kim ing jongout that

♦ current earcandy : geeks - officially missing you too

♦ current thoughts : shmerps so loud.

 

  the childish dork                      hwang nana  

woots! we're back with the cheat sheet c: but again, it's the

amazing work of kwon minjung so do praise her okay o u o 

i feel so useless as a co-author lolololol but i hope there will

be a lot of appliers for this fic ; u ; we'll post the application 

form soon so please be patient /slapped don't worry.. it's 

almost done c: kkk  application is up! apply away

meanwhile, i'll be signing off for now! ciao!

♦ current eyecandy : exo - growl mv teaser

♦ current earcandy : roy kim - love love love

♦ current thoughts : mv please come out soon.