chapter#10

Love Hurts like hell......
A car was honking so loudly so we truned and I regained my balance . In the car there was no other then Donghae. Donghae was here to pick me and siwon. By the looks of siwon I knowed that he was really pissed off. His face was like " why this time?" (lol) Onthe other hand I was feeling half happy and half sad. Happy because my heart started to like siwon from our first meeting, I wanted to stay away from him but if he had kissed me than it would have become more difficult for me to leave him but now He has done nothing thanks to Donghae I was happy. We sat in the car and the whole journey was quite.


Donghae (pov)
Aish I saw siwon was about to kiss krystal I didn't wanted to do this but I don't no what came into me and I honked the car loudely to stop them from this. I think I am falling for Krystal and smiled thinking about all this.


Kyuhyun Pov
Me and Rosy came out of hotel and went to a cafe to dink coffee. I really liked enjoying time with Rosy


Me: Do you have a boyfriend?? Aish before I could stop myself my words sliped I saw Rosy eyes were full of surprise


Rosy: anyio I don't have a boyfriend. What about you? She asked blushing


Laughing hard I replied no I don't have a boyfriend Rosy was looking at me curiously why am I laughing but hearing my reply She also started to laugh but an embrassed laugh.


Rosy: no I didn't mean that.


ME: its ok I replied still laughing. Looking at her laughing face I really wanted to ask her out but an idea came into my mind......








No one replied to my note .I am feeling hurt:( ok do comment if you like to give any suggestion I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR:) you SARANGHAE :)